• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tammy.yousif

tammy.yousif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

I want to use the branded email feature, but am unsure how to use them properly.  Some of the things I wondered was when is it appropriate to send one (contacting, follow ups, etc)?  What's an appropriate amount of links to attach to the email? And any other suggestions or points anyone using this feature would like to add.

• prelveprobe, StanleyPa, JoryikBum and 5 others like this

#2 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

Hi Tammy!

I enjoy the benefit of the Branded emails because they provide yet another layer of professionalism to our business.

I use them as part of my follow-up and usually keep them short and sweet.  What I attach depends on maybe a question they have asked or something we have talked about or I learned about at our first meeting.

hope this help......

• tammy.yousif, salyndac and Bill Cohoon like this

#3 hlmines

hlmines

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGreater Philadelphia Area

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

*IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SENDING BRANDED EMAILS*

A little tidbit of information for all! 

If you come to find your branded email messages are not going through, it might be a conflict with your email attached to your LIFE account.  

Yahoo! accounts are not as compatible; that is what I found. 

Example: You receive emails from LIFE to your Yahoo! account (subscription processing and such). The branded emails go through as "from" that email, as well, and that is where the hiccup can occur. I switched my email from my Yahoo! account to my Gmail account and it now works well. 

Hope this helps solve some issues :)

• tammy.yousif, Adam & Teesa Rossman, LibbyFrench and 2 others like this

#4 RhinoDreamer

RhinoDreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

Suggestion -- A drag-and-drop feature that allows the order of the links in the branded email to be changed.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#5 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

Is there a chance we can get access to more videos/links to include the branded emails?  The previous function had over 100 videos (probably way too many!) that we could attach in a branded email.  I felt that being able to send video from LT talks was more inspiring for gaining potential team members.  Its seems that the options of links and videos that we currently have access to are primarily useful for gaining customers.  

Maybe some snippets of the classic story talks, or video of team approach, the 45 year plan or the cashflow quadrant would be great to pass on in an email after showing the prezi.

• nataylor likes this

#6 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

Hi All.

I noticed there is a way to track when a recipient views the email.  How difficult would it be to add a feature tracking when the recipient clicks on the links you have embedded? 

AO!

• Marc Page likes this

The System works, when we work the System

#7 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:20 AM

Thank you for your suggestion. Branded Email is being rebuilt from ground up and this request is already on our list of things to do.

Have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and DocNavyGuy like this

#8 Dixonhaib

Dixonhaib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:15 AM

Based on your experience, what is the best time to send sales emails during the holiday season?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users