7 replies to this topic

#1 twoki

twoki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPetersburg MI

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

I have been absolutely amazed at the level of teaching, professionalism and sheer inspiration that I receive on a monthly basis at the LL seminars! These seminars do an amazing thing for me, they lift my spirit, they re energize me, they refocus me and I have to admit - I have way too much fun at these events! Last weekend in Lansing was especially incredible hearing the story of over-comers.. Lisa & Manasseh Fotu! What an incredible story - This couple is pure passion and then a little more passion! You could feel their heart, their total commitment to serve the Life community and I was just blown away by their story & excellent delivery thereof! Anyone that was at this packed seminar got their cup filled to be able to go out and serve for the next 2 weeks before the history making event in Columbus OH! Thank you LL for putting excellent servant leaders in-front of what I believe  to be the best leadership community the world over! 

• James Kozak, Donna, Ammon Nelson and 4 others like this

#2 Donna

Donna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:38 PM

I can't agree with you more! The quality of teaching at the seminars is exemplary. Dan & Lisa Hawkins were phenomenal speakers in St Louis this past Saturday. I had several pages of notes. I have been privileged to have made it to each seminar since last November. I have been blessed by each.
Donna Adcock<p>He who has the Son has life...

#3 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

I can't agree with you more! The quality of teaching at the seminars is exemplary. Dan & Lisa Hawkins were phenomenal speakers in St Louis this past Saturday. I had several pages of notes. I have been privileged to have made it to each seminar since last November. I have been blessed by each.

Thank you for the kind words Donna! The crowd in St Louis was outstanding, the leaders are moving on to big numbers in MO! 

• Donna likes this

#4 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

The seminar in Aylmer, Ontario was great too. Tim & Brandy Jarvinen was great. The first talk on what success looks like was great. And their story talk was very impactful, if that's even a word.

#5 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:30 AM

Yes Sir, Yes sir, Yes sir!!

Life Leadership seminars are amazing.  I love the energy in the room, to watch the speakers really get into it as "we" the crowd do so and to see the belief in people eyes after each session.  Where else do you see energy, hope, excitement and genuine love at a business meeting?

This past month we had Dan and Lisa and they rocked the house.  I loved the statement from Dan " Most people desire improvement but resist change" I got my monies worth with that but there was so much more.

If you haven't yet gone to your first seminar......GO and GO SOON

AaaaaOoooo

• Donna likes this

#6 SusanPetersonFL

SusanPetersonFL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFort Myers, FL

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

I couldn't agree more with you twoki and I couldn't let this opportunity go by without giving a HUGE shout out to Kirk and Nicole Porter from Dallas Texas.  I love, love, love Nicole and her warm & serving heart; she glows & is absolutely adorable and so relatable.  I believe Kirk gave THE most insightful teaching lesson I have ever heard a monthly seminar.  LIFE & our leaders ROCK!!!!!

• Donna likes this

#7 JaySmull

JaySmull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:02 AM

You said it Donna!! Dan and Lisa were phenomenal!! (still are LOL)

They are a perfect testament to the power of our system and information!!

Everyone who attended will be impacted greatly for the rest of their lives!!

• Donna likes this

#8 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:08 PM

LIFE Live event are a must! getting around like minded people with all some form of dream to excell in there life to preform at a higher level each and every day, This past weekend we had great speakers Tim & Brandy Jarvenin. For a second i thought i was at the convention. Thanks Tim & Brandy!

• Donna likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life live, Inspiration, motivation, belief, wow factor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users