3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy Pottberg

Jeremy Pottberg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

First I will admit I am not on the forums as much as I would like to be. On a day like today where I have the time to sit and read through many threads I find many posts that I "Like."

However, the internet police, ie the "man" is trying to put a limit on my positive attitude!  (Kidding.)

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Is this a big deal, in the grand scheme no. But in an environment like this where we are trying to show positive support, encourage others and keep people involved in the forums, so a simple "Like this" helps to convey that message.

Can this limit please be removed.

• Jim Steward, chrisgornik and prelveprobe like this

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit." ~Aristotle

"
There is no safety in a significant life, and there is no significance in a safe life." ~Chris Brady

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Jeremy:

Oh man! Is that ever weird!!!  You are only allowed to be "so" positive?  Haha!

I will check into it!

CB

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Robin Schilling and Jeremy Pottberg like this

#3 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

First I will admit I am not on the forums as much as I would like to be. On a day like today where I have the time to sit and read through many threads I find many posts that I "Like."

However, the internet police, ie the "man" is trying to put a limit on my positive attitude!  (Kidding.)

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Is this a big deal, in the grand scheme no. But in an environment like this where we are trying to show positive support, encourage others and keep people involved in the forums, so a simple "Like this" helps to convey that message.

Can this limit please be removed.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that we "fixed" this!

Actually, we couldn't turn off the limit on "positives", so instead, we upped the limit to 5,000!

There! That should keep you all occupied for a while!

CB

• sscolvin, Tom Hinds, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 9 others like this

#4 Jeremy Pottberg

Jeremy Pottberg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

Hey, just wanted to let you know that we "fixed" this!

Actually, we couldn't turn off the limit on "positives", so instead, we upped the limit to 5,000!

There! That should keep you all occupied for a while!

CB

Awesome, thank you for the quick response and solution.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit." ~Aristotle

"
There is no safety in a significant life, and there is no significance in a safe life." ~Chris Brady

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users