• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#101 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

Awesome news Chris! It definitely helps with the association part of the self-directed learning! I know had mentioned that this was suppose to be released somewhere around this time frame. Is the faciliators kits coming at the major or before then?

Thanks Chris, you guys are awesome! :)

At the major in February!

• zevaVornrearp, MShinom and Gerskenly like this

#102 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

I saw that it is possible to have the corporate series sent to the employees home address. How exactly would one go about doing that?

I think so

Please send this request to Customer Service.

CB

#103 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:59 AM

The Facilitator's Kits will be launched at Winter Leadership Convention in February!

CB

You and the office are awesome! It amazes me how much you guys take on and are able to get done. Thank you, the life coaches, and the office for all of the hard work you guys do to make our company and opportunity better and better. 

• Jeremy Pottberg likes this

#104 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

I saw that it is possible to have the corporate series sent to the employees home address. How exactly would one go about doing that?

When enrolling, you enroll the employees as individual corporate customers.  Just fill in their home address for the shipping address.  (Obviously, make sure that, if their employer is paying for it, that this is how they want it handled.)

• Marc Page likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#105 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

Yes. 

If you are a subscriber to the Marketing System (MS), then you have something called a "Personal Home Page" (PHP) set of webpages that advertise some of our main products.  One such page is attributed to the Corporate LLR program (a place you can send prospective customers) and on that page there is a whole list of audio clips your prospects can listen to.

So to summarize:

1. make sure you are a Marketing System subscriber

2. log in to the Life Leadership website

3. click on "LT" (which stands for Life Training)

4. look for Personal Website and click on "My Website"

5. then click on the Products drop down menu

6. select "LLR Corporate" from the drop down list

7. look on the right hand side about half way down the page.

Hope that helps!

Good luck with your sales!

CB

Chris, this is fantastic.  This is such a fantastic landing page.  I am wondering: for those people who are primarily focused on marketing the Corp LLR, wouldn't it be fantastic if, when prospects went to their LIFE Personal website, that the member could choose to have THIS page as their selected default landing page?  (Personal request: adding the PDFs and the LLR Corp Prezi to this same page, so everything is in one place.  My two cents only.)

With that thought in mind, if someone were primarily focused on marketing the Financial Fitness Pack, it would be great if they could select the FFP page to be their default landing page?

(I notice there are two pages, one for the FFP itself, and one for the monthly subscription.  It would be great to have the "How Big Can You Dream?" video available on the page that sells the $99 pack.  Personal preference.)

Perhaps being able to slightly customize your landing page would be something we could incorporate under the Settings for their Personal website.

I know you guys have a massive to do list and this is one tiny suggestion.  Thanks in advance for considering it!

• SusanPetersonFL and Marc Page like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#106 Life8f

Life8f

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWillow Spring, NC

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:09 AM

Hi Guys,
I am new to the LLR program and am very excited about getting started down here in NC.
I would like to thank Bill Ogden for his help.
I am open to any help I can get from you guys on this forum, some very knowledgeable people on this board.

Is there a way to have an "auto renew"for the next series on the app like members have the option to have their business membership auto renewed?
Also, there was mention a list of testimonials, I have looked and cannot find them....man vision.
Can someone direct me to them?
Thanks,
Duane
Duane Frank
Willow Spring, NC

#107 rademacherj1

rademacherj1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:00 PM

I recently received the email that informed that the Corporate LLR Advertisement Video was officially moved to the Life Training Video Library.   I watched the video and it looks great, but I am a bit confused on the method in which we are to share the video. 

If I share the URL directly, or via branded email, the page that comes up as no association to my memebership.  In fact if I share the link from the branded email  (http://www.lifeleade...DN.aspx?vidID=1) it will open fine, but then gives the user the opportunity to click the headings "8F's", "Shop", "Subscription Packages" on the menu.   When I clicked on Subscription packages, and then chose Rascal Radio, it brought me to a customer registration form, but had a different life id than my own.

Resulted in Customer Registration Form that was not mine:

https://www.lifelead...=php&SponsorID=[someone's number, but not my number!]&type=library

I would really hate to have my efforts result in a sale for someone else, should my prospective customer click off the video and go shopping....

I noticed this and thought I better report the issue so it could be reported to the IT guys.  Thanks!

#108 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:47 PM

I recently received the email that informed that the Corporate LLR Advertisement Video was officially moved to the Life Training Video Library.   I watched the video and it looks great, but I am a bit confused on the method in which we are to share the video. 

If I share the URL directly, or via branded email, the page that comes up as no association to my memebership.  In fact if I share the link from the branded email  (http://www.lifeleade...DN.aspx?vidID=1) it will open fine, but then gives the user the opportunity to click the headings "8F's", "Shop", "Subscription Packages" on the menu.   When I clicked on Subscription packages, and then chose Rascal Radio, it brought me to a customer registration form, but had a different life id than my own.

Resulted in Customer Registration Form that was not mine:

https://www.lifelead...=php&SponsorID=[someone's number, but not my number!]&type=library

I would really hate to have my efforts result in a sale for someone else, should my prospective customer click off the video and go shopping....

I noticed this and thought I better report the issue so it could be reported to the IT guys.  Thanks!

rademacherj1, please send these issues to Life Suppport, as they are in better shape to handle this. This forum and Life Support are separate entities, and there is no guarantee someone from IT or Life Support will see the posts. 

Don't worry about this one though, I will forward this one to them  :)

• Jeremy Pottberg likes this

#109 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:17 PM

Links to add to branded email:

Curriculum 2 flyer

Most current customer registration form.

Thanx

#110 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:01 AM

Chris, this is fantastic.  This is such a fantastic landing page.  I am wondering: for those people who are primarily focused on marketing the Corp LLR, wouldn't it be fantastic if, when prospects went to their LIFE Personal website, that the member could choose to have THIS page as their selected default landing page?  (Personal request: adding the PDFs and the LLR Corp Prezi to this same page, so everything is in one place.  My two cents only.)

With that thought in mind, if someone were primarily focused on marketing the Financial Fitness Pack, it would be great if they could select the FFP page to be their default landing page?

(I notice there are two pages, one for the FFP itself, and one for the monthly subscription.  It would be great to have the "How Big Can You Dream?" video available on the page that sells the $99 pack.  Personal preference.)

Perhaps being able to slightly customize your landing page would be something we could incorporate under the Settings for their Personal website.

I know you guys have a massive to do list and this is one tiny suggestion.  Thanks in advance for considering it!

We are doing almost this exact thing.

What you will see is that the landing pages for our main product suites, such as the Financial Fitness Program, the LLR Corporate Program, and Rascal Radio, will be able to be given to customers without the clutter of other pages and other products to distract them.  

We have some wonderful new IT talent at the company working on all of this right now, so stay tuned.

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, SuprStiehl and 1 other like this

#111 Dfrank1

Dfrank1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

I presented this to a CEO and his top leaders today; they are putting me in front of their 100 "Emerging Leaders" to initiate this program with them. One question had to do with the curriculum content in year three. I assured them we will have a Leadership series available. Keep making the CDs; I'm moving them! Thanks, Chris, Founders and back-end support.

#112 Dfrank1

Dfrank1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

You say you charge for the 60-75 min presentation and quarterly facilitation.
How much do you charge?

#113 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:38 PM

I presented this to a CEO and his top leaders today; they are putting me in front of their 100 "Emerging Leaders" to initiate this program with them. One question had to do with the curriculum content in year three. I assured them we will have a Leadership series available. Keep making the CDs; I'm moving them! Thanks, Chris, Founders and back-end support.

The LLR Corporate Education Program Course #3 will be out soon!

CB

• sscolvin, Ammon Nelson, Jeremy Pottberg and 1 other like this

#114 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

What's the timeline for the Course 2 Facilitator's kit?

Has the email address for Corp Support changed?

Thanx for all you do.

#115 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

You say you charge for the 60-75 min presentation and quarterly facilitation.
How much do you charge?

The rate is negotiable. When asked, I ask as to how many people will be in the group and what would they expect to pay. I had a hospital that said they normally paid $2000-2500 per day for an outside speaker.

I just booked a University Entrepereneurial Business Center at twice their stated expected rate.

The knowledge you have and are the portal for is worth millions; don't sell yourself cheap.

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#116 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

What's the timeline for the Course 2 Facilitator's kit?

Has the email address for Corp Support changed?

Thanx for all you do.

As of right now, there is no Facilitator's Kit in the works for Course 2, as many customers felt that after going through Course 1 they could lead Course 2 on their own.  We are waiting to assess the real customer demand for such a thing.

The email should be the same.  If you are having trouble, in the lower right hand corner of the life leadership website (once you have logged in), there is a Life Support icon you can click on to take you there.

CB

#117 David Youngblood

David Youngblood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNewton, NJ

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:40 PM

Chris,

are there any other LLRC program clients that we can mention besides the 3 quoted in the new video?

Thanks,

David

#118 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:24 AM

Chris,

are there any other LLRC program clients that we can mention besides the 3 quoted in the new video?

Thanks,

David

Man, there are so many awesome clients we have, but unless the Life Member making the sale gets explicit permission to mention their name, we are restricted from doing so.

But yes, there are many more than just those three.  We will have to assemble them somewhere and make them available to you all.  In the meantime, when you all are making your sales, be sure to secure the right to for us to mention that they are our customer.

Thx

CB

• sscolvin, Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#119 ttconner

ttconner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

Received from a corporate customer implementing 20 sets:

I just wanted to let you know that question #9 on the Launching a Leadership Revolution book certification test’s answer key was a bit off compared to the book.  The answer key suggests the answer should be input.  However, on page #174 of the book, in the gray outlined box to the left of the page it says people involved is the correct answer.

Can you provide a clear insight on the correct answer and why it’s correct over the other?

Thank you.

#120 Randy Robson

Randy Robson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

Received from a corporate customer implementing 20 sets:

I just wanted to let you know that question #9 on the Launching a Leadership Revolution book certification test’s answer key was a bit off compared to the book.  The answer key suggests the answer should be input.  However, on page #174 of the book, in the gray outlined box to the left of the page it says people involved is the correct answer.

Can you provide a clear insight on the correct answer and why it’s correct over the other?

Thank you.

Thank you for your perceptive insight! You are correct. The answer should be "people involved". This will be corrected on the answer sheet as soon as possible.

#121 sscolvin

sscolvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:08 PM

Corporate LLRC-1 Test Questions Month 2 Interpersonal Skills has 4 questions and the answer sheet has 5 answers!!  Looks like answer 1 is the odd one out! Stuart.

#122 Sonia.Meeter

Sonia.Meeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:39 PM

Came across an article and I thought of sharing some highlights here:

...While attracting and retaining employees are vitally important, it is employee engagement that is the most consistent predictor of business performance, which is why an understanding of the drivers of employee engagement is so important to most companies. 

3 Components of sustainable engagement :

1.Engaged. Feeling attached to the company and willing to exert extra effort on its behalf

2.Enabled. Having the tools and resources to be successful

3.Energized. Working in an environment that supports one’s health and well-being 

While it is valuable for an organization to understand the current level of engagement, it is arguably far more important to understand engagement drivers or top statistical predictors of engagement. When we understand the drivers of engagement we can then focus on improving those drivers and, ultimately, improve engagement. 

Top 5 Drivers to Employee Engagement :

1. Leadership

2. Goals & Objective

3. Workload and Work/Life

4. Image

5. Employment

What this means is that, all else being equal, efforts to improve perceptions of company leadership will likely have a bigger positive impact on engagement than the other drivers. 

(Source : Global Trends in Employee Attraction, Retention and Engagement- How the 2014 Global Workforce and Global Talent Management and Rewards Studies relate to sustainably engaged employees, October 2014)

I believe that it is important for us to know the above information when we promote Corporate Education LLR to our prospective customers. Even the Corporate LLR Prezi highlights the importance of Employee Engagement in increasing productivity of employees.

This is awesome information! Thanks for this link! I'll be using it this afternoon. 

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and Jeanette Rogacion like this

#123 Jeanette Rogacion

Jeanette Rogacion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:20 AM

This is awesome information! Thanks for this link! I'll be using it this afternoon. 

You're welcome Sonia :)

• Ammon Nelson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users