• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#51 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

Is there a plan to have the LLR Corp in Spanish?  And if yes, what is the time frame?

Thanks!

Yes, of course, but there is no date for it yet.  

CB

• Marc Page, MShinom and Gerskenly like this

#52 MarthaA

MarthaA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

Are there plans to get the LLR Corp Letterhead on the forms page for printing letters to be included in

mailings? Love it on the branded emails.

Thanks you

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#53 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:49 AM

Are there plans to get the LLR Corp Letterhead on the forms page for printing letters to be included in

mailings? Love it on the branded emails.

Thanks you

sure

#54 ttconner

ttconner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

I have a municipality as a client that is excited about the lunch and learn DVD asap.

Any updates on time frame I can pass on?

Thanks!

#55 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

I have a municipality as a client that is excited about the lunch and learn DVD asap.

Thanks!

The videos have been shot by the professionals in Hollywood, and they are in the cutting and production process now.  I would say we will have these available on the market in less than 3 months.

CB

• sscolvin and SuprStiehl like this

#56 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

The videos have been shot by the professionals in Hollywood, and they are in the cutting and production process now.  I would say we will have these available on the market in less than 3 months.

CB

That is fantastic to hear Chris! We too have been asked about a time line for the lunch and learn.

Are the videos designed to be used in conjunction with the corporate program to teach principles or are they structured to generate discussions? Additionally, are they designed to be done once a month as the corporate teams get together or is it for a different frequency?

Thanks Chris! You guys rock! The course 2 looks amazing and cant wait to get started it!

#57 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

That is fantastic to hear Chris! We too have been asked about a time line for the lunch and learn.

Are the videos designed to be used in conjunction with the corporate program to teach principles or are they structured to generate discussions? Additionally, are they designed to be done once a month as the corporate teams get together or is it for a different frequency?

Thanks Chris! You guys rock! The course 2 looks amazing and cant wait to get started it!

The upcoming Lunch and Learn package (which remains to be officially named) will go along with the Corporate LLR Session #1.  The idea is to watch a video right at the beginning with all the individuals who will be going through the material.  Then, that same group will assemble on a monthly basis to watch a short video, then have discussion about not only the video, but the material they were going through during that month.  There will also be a facilitator's guide so the proctor of the meeting can be informed and lead an intelligent discussion.

Hope that helps.

CB

• Radine!, sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 2 others like this

#58 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

The upcoming Lunch and Learn package (which remains to be officially named) will go along with the Corporate LLR Session #1. The idea is to watch a video right at the beginning with all the individuals who will be going through the material. Then, that same group will assemble on a monthly basis to watch a short video, then have discussion about not only the video, but the material they were going through during that month. There will also be a facilitator's guide so the proctor of the meeting can be informed and lead an intelligent discussion.

Hope that helps.

CB

That's fantastic Chris, thanks!
  • Radine! and Jeanette Rogacion like this

#59 jimcraig

jimcraig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:52 PM

The LLR Corporate decals and the welcome letter that come in the month 1 pack are awesome and adds to the professional image we want to project!  Can we purchase the LLR Corporate decals separately to place on a portfolio cover for a presentation?  Are you planning on producing a LLR Corporate presentation binder or portfolio?

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#60 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

The LLR Corporate decals and the welcome letter that come in the month 1 pack are awesome and adds to the professional image we want to project!  Can we purchase the LLR Corporate decals separately to place on a portfolio cover for a presentation?  Are you planning on producing a LLR Corporate presentation binder or portfolio?

Good idea on the decals.  We will make them available separately.

A presentation binder is in the concept stage. We may just produce the guts, and let people procure their own binder to suit their personal style (and keep us out of the binder purchasing business).

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, James Kozak and 2 others like this

#61 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

The LLRC Course 1 Certificate of Completion has half of the word "Congratulations" hanging on the left side of the PDF.  I am not sure if it is just an Apple or Mac thing.

#62 bvashus

bvashus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRifle, CO

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

I was recently meeting with a property manager and introducing her to the LLR Corporate subscription. As I had her open up my personal webpage to direct her to the LLRC page, I noticed the link at the bottom of the home page. So I asked her to click on it, and to my surprise it was a Prezi of the LLRC. Granted, I now remember that being mentioned at some point, but had forgotten about it. 

Let me just say, by the end of the Prezi, she was so excited about the program that she wanted to send it to her corporate headquarters and determined to do whatever necessary to get herself and her staff enrolled. By the way, one of the things we (my team and I) are offering to those enrolled in the LLRC is a weekly time for open discussion and learning modeled after the MFC. We did the MFC prior to this and it was quite popular. We have videos from the LIFE Library selected to play, and are working on questions to ask related to the material for the open discussion. This will begin in January, so updates will come later. 

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, CJ Calvert and 2 others like this

Bryan Vashus

Team Courageous

#63 bvashus

bvashus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRifle, CO

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:49 AM

The upcoming Lunch and Learn package (which remains to be officially named) will go along with the Corporate LLR Session #1.  The idea is to watch a video right at the beginning with all the individuals who will be going through the material.  Then, that same group will assemble on a monthly basis to watch a short video, then have discussion about not only the video, but the material they were going through during that month.  There will also be a facilitator's guide so the proctor of the meeting can be informed and lead an intelligent discussion.

Hope that helps.

CB

I just now saw this. I just posted what we plan on doing here starting in January. Great stuff. Any idea when this will be available? 

• Marc Page likes this

Bryan Vashus

Team Courageous

#64 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

This could be a good way to help get the word out and provide a cool sense of accomplishment to those that complete the courses. http://blog.linkedin...n-in-one-click/

LIFE Leadership corporate would have to set this up though.

• mistydawn128 likes this

#65 Jeanette Rogacion

Jeanette Rogacion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

Came across an article and I thought of sharing some highlights here:

...While attracting and retaining employees are vitally important, it is employee engagement that is the most consistent predictor of business performance, which is why an understanding of the drivers of employee engagement is so important to most companies. 

3 Components of sustainable engagement :

1.Engaged. Feeling attached to the company and willing to exert extra effort on its behalf

2.Enabled. Having the tools and resources to be successful

3.Energized. Working in an environment that supports one’s health and well-being 

While it is valuable for an organization to understand the current level of engagement, it is arguably far more important to understand engagement drivers or top statistical predictors of engagement. When we understand the drivers of engagement we can then focus on improving those drivers and, ultimately, improve engagement. 

Top 5 Drivers to Employee Engagement :

1. Leadership

2. Goals & Objective

3. Workload and Work/Life

4. Image

5. Employment

What this means is that, all else being equal, efforts to improve perceptions of company leadership will likely have a bigger positive impact on engagement than the other drivers. 

(Source : Global Trends in Employee Attraction, Retention and Engagement- How the 2014 Global Workforce and Global Talent Management and Rewards Studies relate to sustainably engaged employees, October 2014)

I believe that it is important for us to know the above information when we promote Corporate Education LLR to our prospective customers. Even the Corporate LLR Prezi highlights the importance of Employee Engagement in increasing productivity of employees.

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, Marc Page and 3 others like this

#66 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:09 PM

I was recently meeting with a property manager and introducing her to the LLR Corporate subscription. As I had her open up my personal webpage to direct her to the LLRC page, I noticed the link at the bottom of the home page. So I asked her to click on it, and to my surprise it was a Prezi of the LLRC. Granted, I now remember that being mentioned at some point, but had forgotten about it. 

Let me just say, by the end of the Prezi, she was so excited about the program that she wanted to send it to her corporate headquarters and determined to do whatever necessary to get herself and her staff enrolled. By the way, one of the things we (my team and I) are offering to those enrolled in the LLRC is a weekly time for open discussion and learning modeled after the MFC. We did the MFC prior to this and it was quite popular. We have videos from the LIFE Library selected to play, and are working on questions to ask related to the material for the open discussion. This will begin in January, so updates will come later.

Bryan, so excited to hear that you had success using the Corp LLR Prezi. Hopefully your example gives more people the confidence to get the Prezi in front of corporate leaders and earn some sales. Our products are world class!

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#67 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

The LLR Corporate marketing video is out! Check it out:

https://www.youtube....h?v=N6V_NtyBo6o

• ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and 4 others like this

#68 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:21 PM

The LLR Corporate marketing video is out! Check it out:

The video is awesome! Thanks to everyone who put this together!
  • sscolvin and Marc Page like this

#69 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:15 AM

Thanks!

Watch Rob Robson vid before hand, a dream come true used together. It is the perfect combo.

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#70 Matt Schoenherr

Matt Schoenherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:58 AM

Fantastic video!! Keep it up, Chris and team! We need one of these for Rascal Radio next!

• Scott.Farnell likes this

#71 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:14 PM

This program is getting me results.

Corporate Leadership Education Program

The goal is to improve the bottom line.

The strategy to develop and elevate the leadership culture within the organization.

The Plan:

1) I will deliver a compelling leadership presentation to your target audience. They will be able to gain practical information of value that can be immediately applied. This will take 60-75 minutes. You will pay me for this.

Key points covered will be:

• Leading and Managing
  • Foundational Qualities of Leadership
  • The Tri-lateral Leadership Ledger
  • Relationships
  • FORM
  • Personality Styles
  • Love Languages

2) Your target audience will have the opportunity to subscribe to the LLR Corporate Education System. Each individual will initially purchase the materials, pass a proficiency test and then be reimbursed. (Flyer)

3) I will facilitate subsequent (quarterly) mastermind sessions. I will be paid for these.

Recommended time frame is one year.

The program benefits are:

• Value: the organization only pays for materials that are actually being used.
  • Commitment: the participants choose to be involved in the program.
  • Accountability: test completion verifies participant actions.
  • Leader Self-Identification: participants step forward as leaders.
  • Enhanced Leadership Culture: mastermind sessions elevate the entire group.

Is there money in the budget to support the implementation of this program?

Who has the authority to initiate this plan?

What else do you need to know?

What is our next point of contact?

Attached Files

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman and BlaineTrain like this

#72 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

There have been a lot of posts (that I simply deleted) asking what happened to the publicly posted LLR Corporate commercial.

It has been pulled from public access to prevent people from "spamming" (I use the term loosely) corporate prospects and thereby muddying the waters for those of you who are treating the sales of this product in a professional manner.  The worst thing would be for your prospective corporate decision makers to be bombarded by inbound, unwelcome, unsolicited video spam for this product, and then you come along ready to do it justice with a professional approach. (We've already had some of this happen).

Therefore, the video (which was never intended to be released on a public YouTube platform) has been pulled.  It will very soon be posted so you can attach it to your Branded Emails, and it will be posted to the LLR Corporate page of your PHPs.  Therefore, at least we are restricting distribution of it to those of you who care enough to subscribe to the Marketing System and conduct yourselves professionally.

I know this is a temporary pain in the butt, but we believe it is best to protect our most active, dedicated Members and their ability to properly approach prospective corporate clients.

Thanks for your patience!

CB

• Clint.Fix, sscolvin, ejbrodberg74 and 8 others like this

#73 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

Just bought it I think? 7 bucks? Awesome!!! You are amazing, making this so so simple, I am so fired up, red neck ( auto correct) country is getting it, How could they not,  It is the most powerful best hope I have had in soooooo very long to make the dreams of allllll 7 of my kids  2 exchange and 5 of ours come true!!! Last Adoption monday at 11 AM the day after our Vietnamese son comes home, what an amazing happy Christmas, finalizing an adoption the first one that was not a baby but a bio sibling raised horribly, Our sons home, my business is going to be on fire, I put a date on it. Thank you for my strength during a time I should be a mess I am powerful and confident....but hey if anyone can cook, I am short a cook NYE :)  Huge HUGS

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#74 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

Chris, the video is fantastic! Your announcement makes perfect sense. Mass email distribution is not very effective and very much unwelcome. I look forward to attaching it to the branded emails to ensure it maintains its professionalism and gets to the intended person.
Thanks again for your leadership and helping all of us to not make fools of ourselves! lol
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, CJ Calvert and Jeanette Rogacion like this

#75 benzeier

benzeier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

I would like to hear from any of you that has have either taken or been marketed Dale Carnegie training courses. The company I work for has been paying for a limited number of employees per year to take a Dale Carnegie 8 week training course, 1 night a week, in the range of $2k. I've been subscribing to the LLR series for a number of years & like the series immensely. I have read Dale's How to Win Friends & Influence People book a number of times. Their marketer has done a good job promoting interaction between others taking the course & the chance to hear other's successes and challenges at implementing the principles. I would like to market the LLR series to take the place of this & was thinking about offering a brown bag once per month on the topics as my company would be investing $300 per person instead of $2k per person. Any additional thoughts on I could market this in place of Dale's training?

#76 Jeanette Rogacion

Jeanette Rogacion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:44 PM

Good idea on the decals.  We will make them available separately.

A presentation binder is in the concept stage. We may just produce the guts, and let people procure their own binder to suit their personal style (and keep us out of the binder purchasing business).

CB

Hi Chris!  I'm on Corporate LLR Subscription and I love it. I was planning to promote this to my friends so I prepared presentation slides for Corporate LLR (we still didn't have the Corporate LLR Prezi at that time). I understand that you are in the concept stage in doing the presentation binder. I just want to share with you the materials I made. If you can give me your email address so I can send them to you. 

Jean Rogacion

• James Kozak likes this

#77 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:43 PM

The strategy to develop and elevate the leadership culture within the organization.

The Plan:

1) I will deliver a compelling leadership presentation to your target audience. They will be able to gain practical information of value that can be immediately applied. This will take 60-75 minutes. You will pay me for this.

• Leading and Managing
  • Relationships
  • FORM
  • Personality Styles
  • Love Languages

2) Your target audience will have the opportunity to subscribe to the LLR Corporate Education System. Each individual will initially purchase the materials, pass a proficiency test and then be reimbursed. (Flyer)

3) I will facilitate subsequent (quarterly) mastermind sessions. I will be paid for these.

I presented this to a CEO and his top leaders today; they are putting me in front of their 100 "Emerging Leaders" to initiate this program with them. One question had to do with the curriculum content in year three. I assured them we will have a Leadership series available. Keep making the CDs; I'm moving them! Thanks, Chris, Founders and back-end support.

• ejbrodberg74, boyermichael942, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#78 rademacherj1

rademacherj1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

I must admit I was disappointed to see the youtube video pulled so quickly.  Though, the explanation Chris gave above is understandable.  Spamming unsolicited emails is bad for business and discredits the entire industry.

I am glad to see there is an alternate path but I am not sure I completely understand the solution.  Anyone could spam a link from one's personal home page just as easily as a link to a youtube video, though I suppose at least someone would have to be on the marketing system to utilize the personal home page links.

I am a blogger and have been working on building organic search engine traffic to my own website.  I would very much like to continue having the option to embed a video to the site of my choosing if possible.   I have been using the existing sales funnels provided in the marketing system but I also like to have the ability to embed videos.  

Of course, in the end I do understand the that company has to do what is necessary to protect the integrity of the entire organization.

Thanks for any further consideration.

#79 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:19 AM

I presented this to a CEO and his top leaders today; they are putting me in front of their 100 "Emerging Leaders" to initiate this program with them. One question had to do with the curriculum content in year three. I assured them we will have a Leadership series available. Keep making the CDs; I'm moving them! Thanks, Chris, Founders and back-end support.

Great job!

And yes, if you guys keep doing such a great job moving these subscriptions, we'll have to develop a 3rd pack (and beyond!)

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman and BlaineTrain like this

#80 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:19 AM

I must admit I was disappointed to see the youtube video pulled so quickly.  Though, the explanation Chris gave above is understandable.  Spamming unsolicited emails is bad for business and discredits the entire industry.

I am glad to see there is an alternate path but I am not sure I completely understand the solution.  Anyone could spam a link from one's personal home page just as easily as a link to a youtube video, though I suppose at least someone would have to be on the marketing system to utilize the personal home page links.

I am a blogger and have been working on building organic search engine traffic to my own website.  I would very much like to continue having the option to embed a video to the site of my choosing if possible.   I have been using the existing sales funnels provided in the marketing system but I also like to have the ability to embed videos.  

Of course, in the end I do understand the that company has to do what is necessary to protect the integrity of the entire organization.

Thanks for any further consideration.

We have some stuff in store for the future that will be much better than we have today, a bit of a compromise between what I described above and what you are asking for.

Stay tuned!

CB

• Marc Page, rademacherj1 and BlaineTrain like this

#81 Chrislauritzen

Chrislauritzen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

Chris:

I used the new Corporate LLR DVD on friday!  It was awesome!  Thanks for keeping up with the requests!  I showed it to a major retailer with 900 stores. They really liked what they saw... There was one question/request that they had.  They requested that the CD's be made available digitally.  Would it be possible to make the Corporate LLR DVD's available on a seperate Rascal Radio channel similiar to what you have done for the marketing system, where the Corp. LLR CD's would only be available to those who suscribe to the Corp. LLR?  I think that it would be great if the Corp. LLR was available as E-Books and as Digital CD's on Rascal Radio....  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject!!

Regards,

Chris and Donna Lauritzen

• BlaineTrain likes this

#82 debbiebanks

debbiebanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:24 AM

Just a quick observation concerning one of the Accountability Testing for the Corporate LLR Course 1, Module 3 ...  The question is concerning the quiz for Audio 10: Conflict Resolution.  According to the CD the 5 Steps of Conflict Resolution are: 1) Affirm the Relationship   2) Seek to Understand  3) Seek to be Understood 4) Own Responsibility by Apologizing  and 5) Seek Agreement.  

According to the test answer key, Audio 10 Question 5, "The fifth step in conflict resolution is:"   Answer: "Affirm the relationship".   The correct answer should be "Seek agreement" ... or the question might read, "The first step in conflict resolution is:  "

This is NOT a big deal, but if the quizzes are being graded and the student is set on excellence (we're working with one in particular), we may be counting an answer wrong that is actually correct.  Only posted this in case there are others that are working with some that really want that certificate!!    =)

THANKS SO MUCH for all you do!  We are proud to represent LIFE Leadership!  God bless you!

#83 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

Just a quick observation concerning one of the Accountability Testing for the Corporate LLR Course 1, Module 3 ...  The question is concerning the quiz for Audio 10: Conflict Resolution.  According to the CD the 5 Steps of Conflict Resolution are: 1) Affirm the Relationship   2) Seek to Understand  3) Seek to be Understood 4) Own Responsibility by Apologizing  and 5) Seek Agreement.  

According to the test answer key, Audio 10 Question 5, "The fifth step in conflict resolution is:"   Answer: "Affirm the relationship".   The correct answer should be "Seek agreement" ... or the question might read, "The first step in conflict resolution is:  "

This is NOT a big deal, but if the quizzes are being graded and the student is set on excellence (we're working with one in particular), we may be counting an answer wrong that is actually correct.  Only posted this in case there are others that are working with some that really want that certificate!!    =)

THANKS SO MUCH for all you do!  We are proud to represent LIFE Leadership!  God bless you!

Good catch.  Thank you!  We'll get someone on it.

CB

• Marc Page and BlaineTrain like this

#84 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:42 PM

Chris:

I used the new Corporate LLR DVD on friday!  It was awesome!  Thanks for keeping up with the requests!  I showed it to a major retailer with 900 stores. They really liked what they saw... There was one question/request that they had.  They requested that the CD's be made available digitally.  Would it be possible to make the Corporate LLR DVD's available on a seperate Rascal Radio channel similiar to what you have done for the marketing system, where the Corp. LLR CD's would only be available to those who suscribe to the Corp. LLR?  I think that it would be great if the Corp. LLR was available as E-Books and as Digital CD's on Rascal Radio....  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject!!

Regards,

Chris and Donna Lauritzen

We are working on a digital delivery system for the Corporate LLR product.  It hasn't been a big priority yet, because companies have so far preferred having the known contents in their hands instead of the wide open field of digital, but still, we are pursuing it.  

CB

• sscolvin, Marc Page, bill.ogden and 1 other like this

#85 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:23 AM

My first month of LLRC arrived today and the packaging is terrific! Not sure how great of a deal you get but I may know a WI business that may want to create a win-win price point. I can't promise anything but if it could keep LIFE overhead low and keep folks from getting laid off in the next 3-5 years, it could be worth a shot. Also, I don't explore this forum enough but when I do I am always blessed, challenged, and inspired! Thanks to those of you blazing a trail with LLRC programming! I look forward to leveraging your shared experience going forward. Chris, I am not shining apples when I say I am humbled to see how much time you invest replying to our posts. It will be a fine day when ya'll LIFE Leadership Founders grace the cover of TIME magazine and give credit where credit is due in your interview.  

#86 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

The Plan:

• Leading and Managing
  • Relationships
  • FORM
  • Personality Styles
  • Love Languages

Thank you for that outline.  It looks and sounds awesome.

I'm new to sales in general and I know I have a lot to learn (LIFE Leadership is teaching me a ton!).  I would like to do something like this with my employer, and other businesses in my area.  However, I don't feel prepared to give a 60-75 min presentation on leadership.  Is it losing posture or muddying the waters to just show the LLR Corp. video, have the first 6 month set available to review, give everyone attending the fliers and answer questions?

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#87 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

Video, brilliant, quick, and quick is the key to success when taking up a business persons time. I am next month going to have 40 accounts to go out and show this too, at first I was kind of well I will show you guys how,BUT as a restaurant owner if a salesman brought me something to look at, I would be bit annoyed, if a restaurant person did I would be much more accepting * these are food vendor accounts). Then as salesman asked what we had for restaurants blah blah blah my answers and how well I knew the material shocked me, this is win win for all. 

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#88 Dan Shogren

Dan Shogren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAppleton, Wi

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:37 PM

I agree with Ammon that starting out, a 70 min presentation on leadership is a little out my league. I plan on showing the LLRC commercial dvd followed by the LLRC prezi. Then have the 1st 6 month course to show them, along with the 1st and 2nd 6 month flyers. Answer their questions to the best of my ability and close the sale. Is anyone else modeling their LLRC plans this way?

A more systematized format is surely in the works but I think that a script along with the physical media on hand, training managers will be and have been interested. How about smaller businesses without an hr department? How would this approach differ from a medium / large company?

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#89 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:31 PM

Is there any way to have companies pay LIFE by check?

I had an LLRC client get kinda weirded out when I said they would make a check out to me since the customer form only allows for credit cards.

Thanks!
Mark Stamps

#90 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

Is there any way to have companies pay LIFE by check?

I had an LLRC client get kinda weirded out when I said they would make a check out to me since the customer form only allows for credit cards.

Thanks!
Mark Stamps

Yes.

You can contact Customer Support directly to arrange for payment terms more suitable to corporations.  

CB

#91 jace.wagstaff

jace.wagstaff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

I saw that it is possible to have the corporate series sent to the employees home address. How exactly would one go about doing that?

#92 jace.wagstaff

jace.wagstaff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

[quote name="Chris Brady" post="5986" timestamp="1414638030"]

The upcoming Lunch and Learn package (which remains to be officially named) will go along with the Corporate LLR Session #1. The idea is to watch a video right at the beginning with all the individuals who will be going through the material. Then, that same group will assemble on a monthly basis to watch a short video, then have discussion about not only the video, but the material they were going through during that month. There will also be a facilitator's guide so the proctor of the meeting can be informed and lead an intelligent discussion.

Hope that helps.

CB

What is the extra cost if any for the "Lunch and Learn" packet? Will it be bundled with the system; say with every 5 subscriptions; or will it be just stand alone?

#93 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

Thank you for that outline.  It looks and sounds awesome.

I'm new to sales in general and I know I have a lot to learn (LIFE Leadership is teaching me a ton!).  I would like to do something like this with my employer, and other businesses in my area.  However, I don't feel prepared to give a 60-75 min presentation on leadership.  Is it losing posture or muddying the waters to just show the LLR Corp. video, have the first 6 month set available to review, give everyone attending the fliers and answer questions?

I'll bet there is swomeone on your support team who could and would deliver a comelling leadership talk. Modify your outline to ref;ect your strengths.

#94 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

[quote name="Chris Brady" post="5986" timestamp="1414638030"]

Hope that helps.

CB

What is the extra cost if any for the "Lunch and Learn" packet? Will it be bundled with the system; say with every 5 subscriptions; or will it be just stand alone?

What will most likely be called the "Facilitator's Kit" will be a separately sold product.  Most likely the price will be $64.95 or something close to that, with full PV.  The idea is that a company will buy X number of LLR Corporate subscriptions, and then a Facilitator's Kit for every manager to use to take his/her staff through the program.

A smart Life Member in the field, however, would be wise to offer Facilitator's Kits for free if a company were to purchase, say, 25 LLR Corporate subscriptions or so.  

ALSO: I am going to pre-answer a question that people continue to ask: We at the company CANNOT offer any form of volume discount on subscriptions or products because we've already given all the money away to the field!  With a bonus plan that pays over 70% of gross PV and 64+% of gross revenue, there is quite literally no money left to give.  But Life Members in the field have a 50% bonus chart to work with (plus percentages beyond that) and any volume discount can be offered based upon whatever you can negotiate yourself out of those funds.

Thx

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#95 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

What will most likely be called the "Facilitator's Kit" will be a separately sold product. Most likely the price will be $64.95 or something close to that, with full PV. The idea is that a company will buy X number of LLR Corporate subscriptions, and then a Facilitator's Kit for every manager to use to take his/her staff through the program.

Thx

CB

Awesome news Chris! It definitely helps with the association part of the self-directed learning! I know had mentioned that this was suppose to be released somewhere around this time frame. Is the faciliators kits coming at the major or before then?

Thanks Chris, you guys are awesome! :)

#96 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

What will most likely be called the "Facilitator's Kit" will be a separately sold product.  Most likely the price will be $64.95 or something close to that, with full PV.  The idea is that a company will buy X number of LLR Corporate subscriptions, and then a Facilitator's Kit for every manager to use to take his/her staff through the program.

A smart Life Member in the field, however, would be wise to offer Facilitator's Kits for free if a company were to purchase, say, 25 LLR Corporate subscriptions or so.  

ALSO: I am going to pre-answer a question that people continue to ask: We at the company CANNOT offer any form of volume discount on subscriptions or products because we've already given all the money away to the field!  With a bonus plan that pays over 70% of gross PV and 64+% of gross revenue, there is quite literally no money left to give.  But Life Members in the field have a 50% bonus chart to work with (plus percentages beyond that) and any volume discount can be offered based upon whatever you can negotiate yourself out of those funds.

Thx

CB

This sounds awesome! What is the ETA for this?

#97 dcarragher

dcarragher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

Hi Folks, 

Does anyone know if there are soundbites (audio clips) of the Corporate LLR materials?  

Thanks!

#98 staceyarroyo

staceyarroyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

Would it be possible to set up on enrolling a new LLR Corporate customer the option to have the first month sent to the enroller. I then could hand them the first month from my supply and they could get started right away. I know this can be done already with the member enrollment starter kit and marketing system inaugural pack. Thanks for all that you are doing.

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#99 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:56 PM

Hi Folks, 

Does anyone know if there are soundbites (audio clips) of the Corporate LLR materials?  

Thanks!

Yes. 

If you are a subscriber to the Marketing System (MS), then you have something called a "Personal Home Page" (PHP) set of webpages that advertise some of our main products.  One such page is attributed to the Corporate LLR program (a place you can send prospective customers) and on that page there is a whole list of audio clips your prospects can listen to.

So to summarize:

1. make sure you are a Marketing System subscriber

2. log in to the Life Leadership website

3. click on "LT" (which stands for Life Training)

4. look for Personal Website and click on "My Website"

5. then click on the Products drop down menu

6. select "LLR Corporate" from the drop down list

7. look on the right hand side about half way down the page.

Hope that helps!

Good luck with your sales!

CB

• sscolvin and CJ Calvert like this

#100 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

This sounds awesome! What is the ETA for this?

The Facilitator's Kits will be launched at Winter Leadership Convention in February!

CB

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users