201 replies to this topic

#101 DWeese

DWeese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSanford Michigan

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

I plan on speaking with some local companys tommorrow, can anyone give me some examples of companys that are already using our corporate packages?

• jace.wagstaff, jimwirshing, AntonyPaTD and 1 other like this

#102 bcpowers

bcpowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

Chris,

I remember hearing a Lifeline message about a hospital on the east coast signing up for the Corporate Leadership Program. I am meeting with a Michigan CEO, COO and Director of Nursing and would appreciate knowing what hospital that was so I could promote and edify them.

Hope someone reading can help

Thanks for all you do

Brian

• kcortezano and jimwirshing like this

#103 colinb71

colinb71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVacaville, Ca

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having a difficult time attaching the pdf flyer to an email due to not having the paper clip ( attach file icon ) on the tool bar for branded email. Suggestions?

• jimwirshing likes this

#104 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Several people have asked about Corporate LLR skins for branded email, and they are coming. It might be helpful to know (as I've said it elsewhere on this forum) that the Corporate LLR product was rolled out just to test the market. It's packaging isn't at the level it should be at yet (this is in the works) and the support around it isn't in place yet (including branded email skins and an entire treatment on your personal home page that comes with your marketing system subscription. All this and more is in the works.

We just put the Corporate LLR package out there (and only the first 6 month installment, more 6 month segments are also in the works) to test the market. I would say that judging by the overwhelming response, we miscalculated how hot this product would be. Therefore, we are now scrambling in the background to round this out and get you all that you need to sell it even more effectively.

The marketplace has spoken, and we've listened!

CB

Chris, thanks for all the work you guys are doing behind the scenes with the corporate package!
I just notice the branded email this morning, looks spiffy! Also the business cards, thank you for those too!
I noticed though that the business cards dont have LIFE Leadership on it, just LLR corporate education. They look great, however from a stand point of brand recognition and the client remembering the name of company our reps are from, it might be handy to have that. Should we put LIFE Leadership in the 'title' secrion of the business cards or are there plans to update the design at a later date?

Thanks Chris, I appreciate you and the teams efforts on getting all these corporate tools ironed out!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#105 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

Chris, thanks for all the work you guys are doing behind the scenes with the corporate package!
I just notice the branded email this morning, looks spiffy! Also the business cards, thank you for those too!
I noticed though that the business cards dont have LIFE Leadership on it, just LLR corporate education. They look great, however from a stand point of brand recognition and the client remembering the name of company our reps are from, it might be handy to have that. Should we put LIFE Leadership in the 'title' secrion of the business cards or are there plans to update the design at a later date?

Thanks Chris, I appreciate you and the teams efforts on getting all these corporate tools ironed out!

Thanks.

As regards putting Life Leadership on the business cards, we have left that off so it can be up to the discretion of each user.  Some want to isolate just the Corporate LLR brand, others want to use both.  Up to you.

CB

• LibbyFrench and jimwirshing like this

#106 LibbyFrench

LibbyFrench

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

Just ordered the new Corporate LLR business cards! They look awesome and so professional!! Thanks Chris for all of your hard work and commitment to professionalism and beating things with the simple stick!! :)

• ejbrodberg74 and jimwirshing like this

~Enjoy the journey~

#107 mrhaas1

mrhaas1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:46 AM

Chris if I company signs up and buys 15 corporate subscriptions. And then they refer to me to three other companies that purchase at least 15 subscriptions each does that original company then get theirs for free? Thanks.
  • Brian Mitchell and jimwirshing like this

#108 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

I am off to the hospital today and praying for an end of month order for the LLR training, I may mention the other tools for employee health to keep them from bringing in baggage and leave things for future. I also think since I just closed the finest restaurant in 4 counties I may study those books again and advertise a little leadership/chef consulting on the side as we build this baby. My doctor suggested I straighten out another hospital as I have always had leadership skills, I suppose if he thinks I can turn a hospital around, and my kids teachers and counselors wish every parent had the knowledge of special needs we did I can certainly consult a restaurant. Yes I am posturing, lol. 

I will let you know how it goes.......Oh Chris btw, listening to your confidence cd, no one has parenting all figured out, lol. 4 girls and a boy and half of the other kids in the county live here half the time and I still can't figure them all out they are all different.  Have a great day!!!

• jimwirshing likes this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#109 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

Chris if I company signs up and buys 15 corporate subscriptions. And then they refer to me to three other companies that purchase at least 15 subscriptions each does that original company then get theirs for free? Thanks.

Yes, that is correct!

CB

• tammy.yousif, ejbrodberg74, SarahLHaddon and 5 others like this

#110 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Has anyone considered that when you register just one LLR Corporate Customer on a Six month subscription its worth $12.50 immediate profit. Over Six months this is worth$75.00.Add the % bonuses.Lets say you are at 50% bracket, you will receive 25pts/ or $12.50 per month, which is worth an additional   $75.00.  Every customer is worth $150.00 to you with this example. What if you were to call 10 people to get just 1 customer.  Every time you pick up the phone you just made $15.00. What are we all waiting for? Thank you to Frank Bettger that wrote a book 60 years ago, that still applies today.         

I have a bit of a sanguine personality, and my eyes have kind of glazed over when people talk about numbers before, and I think I may have a phobia about math, but this really helped answer a question that I was having.  (My calculator has been having real problems lately. I think it might be the webs all over the keys...) I especially appreciated the last part about the $15.00 a phone call. Thank you, Paul. I am petrified to make these phone calls (Shh,..don't tell me. I'd never admit it to myself.)

• SarahLHaddon, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

#111 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:29 AM

Yesterday we had a local print shop become enrolled on the corporate program. Awesome gentleman who has had to learn the hard way through his own experiences in the past. He was excited to have leadership information at such an affordable price instead of the hundreds of $$ that coaches and other training costs.
When we have two...TWO of the top 50 leadership experts at the helm of our company (all others on the top 50 own their own conpany and sell their own thinking) it shows just how amazing and duplicatable the system is. Instead of taking one persons thinking and teaching that in an organization we can leverage the thinking of Orrin and Chris and all the rest of the top 50 through the materials on the site! So cool!
Keep sharing the information, people are desperate for something that works! :)

That's a great point about the top gurus only sell their own stuff, but we sell everyone's.

• jimwirshing likes this

#112 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

To get the appointment, I just stopped in to HR and said who I was and that I was looking to be directed to the person who would be in charge of their leadership training. They took me down to the woman's office "Organizational Development", and I talked to her secretary because she was not in and she informed me that the best idea to set up an appointment would be to email her and she gave me her card. So when I got home I sent a branded email and said " I am a member of LIFE Leadership and I stopped in to discuss what LIFE provides and drop off some quality materials that LIFE provides. I know leadership development allows for a quality workplace and increase employee morale. I hope to steal 15 minutes of your time to discuss and I appreciate your time" ...She responded immediately with "Sure, we can meet at xx day at xx time". I can't say it was anything special that I did.  

Thank you for sharing this.  This is specific. It's also the first script that I've seen in the forum.

• Marc Page, debbiebanks and jimwirshing like this

#113 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:24 AM

This forum is AWESOME! I'm just catching up on all the excitement :-)

Question for you Chris - I've got a corporate customer who wants to order Financial Fitness Packs, can those be handled by the TEAM office as well if it's over the order threshold? (It's $500 I think, right?)

Ok - one more: the corporate customer wants to be able to pay via check. Is there *some* way to work out that businesses (maybe over a certain dollar threshold) could place an order via company check?

Last one for this post, I promise! How about offering the option of doing a check online? For companies (or people too, I suppose) who don't have a debit/credit card, maybe let them punch in a routing # and account # and have the order direct debited?

Thanks for all you do! Very excited about everything going on!

Yitz

Yitz, I maybe off on this, but it seems that you could have the check made to you and then report the personal sales. You could also enter in an order in pieces if you did this.

• jimwirshing likes this

#114 jace.wagstaff

jace.wagstaff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

I am endeavoring to start selling the llrc in my area and would appreciate a forum specifically dedicated to listing present businesses subscribed to the llrc so that we have more peer approval available for potential customers. Also having a strong sales background, I'm a big proponent of scripts especially when just starting with a new product. Any suggestions on approaching and pitching would be appreciated. Thanks for this AWESOME community btw!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#115 jace.wagstaff

jace.wagstaff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

Also if im selling a large quantity and want to discount my customer off my percentage, whats the best way of handling the money issue. Do I use 2 different payment sources ie. Their discounted payment and my payment making up the difference. Or give them a rebate on the back end or what? Who is doing this now?
  • jimwirshing likes this

#116 rschuler

rschuler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

Hello All,

I joined Life on 6/29/14 and I am a new PBO (as of 7/31).  I work as a manager in a very large, publicly traded corporation in Illinois.  Our corporate headquarters contains over 4,000 employees and I'm sure that the LLR Corporate program would greatly benefit our organization.  I will be offering this as a training program to our HR folks.  

If my company decides to move forward, has anyone raised the issue of possible conflict of interest by me selling the LLR Corporate pack(s) to my company while I'm a full-time employee? 

If this is the case, could I have someone in my downline execute the sales?

Should I disclose to my employer that Life products are sold through their PBO's and not available any other way?

Thanks for any insights on this.

Robert Schuler

p.s. I'm looking forward to the Seminar in White Water, WI this weekend!!  Woo-Hoo!!

• Ammon Nelson, yitzw and jimwirshing like this

#117 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:55 PM

Hello All,

I joined Life on 6/29/14 and I am a new PBO (as of 7/31). I work as a manager in a very large, publicly traded corporation in Illinois. Our corporate headquarters contains over 4,000 employees and I'm sure that the LLR Corporate program would greatly benefit our organization. I will be offering this as a training program to our HR folks.

If my company decides to move forward, has anyone raised the issue of possible conflict of interest by me selling the LLR Corporate pack(s) to my company while I'm a full-time employee?
If this is the case, could I have someone in my downline execute the sales?
Should I disclose to my employer that Life products are sold through their PBO's and not available any other way?

Thanks for any insights on this.

Robert Schuler

p.s. I'm looking forward to the Seminar in White Water, WI this weekend!! Woo-Hoo!!

Robert, welcome!
The LLR Corporate program is fantastic for companies of all sizes. When the program first launched I presented it to my employer only to be told that I was on a slippery slope and my job was at risk due to conflict of interest if I pursued it any further. Meh...their loss... I have heard that others have had a very positive response from tgeir employers and have even helped set it up in the company. I think it all depends on the company and who you contact. Get the right person in the right spot on your side and they will help do the work for you! Good luck friend and keep us posted! :)
  • Marc Page and jimwirshing like this

#118 jas4142

jas4142

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

I am very excited about the Corporate program. Are there any suggestions on a dialogue for setting appointments by phone?

Jim Wilson

• jimwirshing likes this

#119 teamfox

teamfox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRootstown Ohio

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

WOW, what an awesome tool this post has become!! This shows the power of a team of winners linking to help others. Our team also is having great success with the corperate LLR presentations. And just a reminder to anyone actively moving these subscriptions. Don't forget the local and federal government offices. We are getting great feedback from them also. Anyone in a management or executive position will probably tell you that a majority of their time is consumed with conflict resolution or people skill issues. There has been a void in the leadership market for affordable training in these areas, (until now). Helping middle management deal with conflict between employees and customer relations is key for the culture of a company and we can help them for pennies compared to what they are used to. When we help a company build the right culture within, their culture will then help their company thrive. I feel we are in the early stages of changing the face of business and also government in these great countries of ours.

And yes, as to the questions of how to contact and present this to businesses, I agree, anyone planning on doing presentations should read "How I raised myself from failure to success"

I'm honored and privilaged to be part of the class of people that are drawn to LIFE Leadership. And in the words of Claude Hamilton.."keep strokin"

God Bless, Nate

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#120 kcortezano

kcortezano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

Being in the corporate decision making role prior to joining LIFE, just wanted to say that Q4 (sometimes Q3) is where most businesses allocate dollars for the next years budget. I foresee a massive wave of Corporate leadership sales coming soon. Thanks Chris and the PC for all your doing; specifically because its just the right thing to do.

#121 kcortezano

kcortezano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:47 AM

Robert, welcome!
The LLR Corporate program is fantastic for companies of all sizes. When the program first launched I presented it to my employer only to be told that I was on a slippery slope and my job was at risk due to conflict of interest if I pursued it any further. Meh...their loss... I have heard that others have had a very positive response from tgeir employers and have even helped set it up in the company. I think it all depends on the company and who you contact. Get the right person in the right spot on your side and they will help do the work for you! Good luck friend and keep us posted! :)

I too have heard either way. It is all about mindset of the individuals within an organization. Remember need versus want! Some really need this- but those that want this will jump at the chance to get better people within their organization. 

#122 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

OK Life community you guys win....I had not been very active in pursuing customer sales...but after reading all of your comments an Chris answers, I will begin to focus a bit more on it.  Love this forum

#123 Brad L.

Brad L.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

Good Morning. 

Sorry if this question/answer has been discussed but here it goes

Is there a way that I can change the landing page of my personal home page from the traditional page that Highlights the video from Orrin and Chris (great video by the way) to a landing page that is geared just to LLR Corp.  

Thanks in advance for all the support and insight being posted by all the members and Policy Council making LLR Crop. AWESOME!!!!!

Brad

• mistydawn128 and jimwirshing like this

#124 Scott Ware

Scott Ware

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCoeur D'Alene, ID

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

Tina, you are the winner!

• jimwirshing likes this

Scott Ware

#125 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

Yes, that is correct!

CB

Awesome!!!
  • jimwirshing likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#126 angelsmith6

angelsmith6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

WOW!! After spending a better part of this afternoon reading every post on this thread I am so FIRED UP and have many ideas now on how to go and market this wonderful system that we have!! Thank you Chris, Rob and everyone in the office I truly appreciate all that you do to serve and develop such a wonderful system for us to leverage. I also want to thank all who have contributed to this thread as it truly is a pleasure and a honor to be part of such a wonderful TEAM where no matter what team you are on we all can win together!!

Proudly representing the Sons of Liberty!! 

We are United!

• jimwirshing likes this

#127 teamwhilelife

teamwhilelife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having a difficult time attaching the pdf flyer to an email due to not having the paper clip ( attach file icon ) on the tool bar for branded email. Suggestions?

I posted the same thing in the other thread. I am certain that it is in the works, as they are working on a video commercial and new packaging for the LLR Corporate Program. 

Chris Brady, surely addresses every suggestion, in a timely manner.  He's a magician! How he is so efficient is beyond me. As they work out the kinks, I'm sure the attachment will come soon enough. 

Benjamin Shoemaker

• jimwirshing likes this

#128 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

I have found that I need to make some words when dealing with talking to corporations; otherwise, I am going to freeze up. I am finding that it’s like contacting people for the business where I need something to hang on to or I don’t move. Thankfully, we have the winning contacting script by Chris Brady.

I also know that it is easier to fix something in a piece of writing if there is something there to fix. A vacuum on the paper remains the infinite nothing that always is if we don’t put something in it.

Here is a maiden voyage to where no man has gone before. It is a script. I present it to the community as the play-doe to be fixed and changed. Those with more experience please send your feedback.

I call it “The Gatekeepers’ Script.” It is meant for front desk personnel and secretaries.  Its purpose is to find whom to talk to get an appointment. It is based on SuprStiehl’s experience. Ultimately, I know I want to sell an appointment to the person in charge of providing trainings like Frank Betteger says in chap. 25, The Sale Before the Sale.

Hi, my name is (___________), and I’m with Life Leadership. I was hoping to talk to the person that is in charge of training for your employees.

(Pause for an answer.)

What do you recommend the best way to contact them would be: by phone, email or do they have a secretary with whom I should speak with first?

Great. Can I have that contact information?

(Get the information.)

Can I leave some information for them with you? (Leave a flyer with your business card.)

~Fin.

I got a name and a phone number today using most of this. I feel like the beginning was the most important part for me because it got me going.

• ejbrodberg74, James Kozak, SarahLHaddon and 4 others like this

#129 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

Here is another script that I have worked on. I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet, so I would love any suggestions from those with fruit on the tree.

This script is for the person in charge of buying the training. 

Hi ______________, my name is Brian Mitchell. I want to thank you for meeting with me. I know that your time is valuable. I am not going to take more than 15 minutes of your time. If we do, that will be your choice. As a matter of fact, I am going to put a timer on my phone to make sure that I keep true to my word.

As you know, I am with Life Leadership. Life Leadership is a company whose business is to make leaders. Walmart’s business is to sell quality products at the cheapest prices, Dell and Apple make computers and other electronic devices. Life Leadership makes leaders.

At the helm of our company, we have two of the top 50 leaders in the world, according to INC. Magazine. And we have the only leader on that list who has mentored and trained another leader on that list.

Together with some other excellent leaders, several of whom have top-selling books on leadership as well, they have created a system for developing leaders at the individual level for more than a decade.

Now we are offering that system to businesses and corporations, so that they can create leaders within their own culture.

May I ask you a few questions?

Can you think of people in your company or department that you could call “the go-to” guy or gal, the person that when the proverbial “stuff” hits the fan you and your fellow employees go to?

(Pause for an answer. Elicit reasons on why that person is the go-to guy or gal.)

Can you imagine if you were to double that number of go-to people? How much better would your company be? What do you think that would look like?

(Pause for an answer.)

This system can develop more go-to people for your company.

Can you think of some people in your department or in the company that you know, don’t mention names, that could do so much better with the company if they just had some people skills, like maybe a little tact when dealing with subordinates or customers? What about someone that maybe always has a negative attitude? Doesn’t that make them hard to work with?

(Pause for an answer.)

Well, the corporate training system that Life Leadership can help these people, if they’ll let themselves be taught.

Are you interested in more details?

• ejbrodberg74, Ammon Nelson, barbm and 1 other like this

#130 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

I have found that I need to make some words when dealing with talking to corporations; otherwise, I am going to freeze up. I am finding that it’s like contacting people for the business where I need something to hang on to or I don’t move. Thankfully, we have the winning contacting script by Chris Brady.

I also know that it is easier to fix something in a piece of writing if there is something there to fix. A vacuum on the paper remains the infinite nothing that always is if we don’t put something in it.

Here is a maiden voyage to where no man has gone before. It is a script. I present it to the community as the play-doe to be fixed and changed. Those with more experience please send your feedback.

I call it “The Gatekeepers’ Script.” It is meant for front desk personnel and secretaries. Its purpose is to find whom to talk to get an appointment. It is based on SuprStiehl’s experience. Ultimately, I know I want to sell an appointment to the person in charge of providing trainings like Frank Betteger says in chap. 25, The Sale Before the Sale.

Hi, my name is (___________), and I’m with Life Leadership. I was hoping to talk to the person that is in charge of training for your employees.

(Pause for an answer.)

What do you recommend the best way to contact them would be: by phone, email or do they have a secretary with whom I should speak with first?

Great. Can I have that contact information?

(Get the information.)

Can I leave some information for them with you? (Leave a flyer with your business card.)

~Fin.

I got a name and a phone number today using most of this. I feel like the beginning was the most important part for me because it got me going.

Brian, this is fantastic. The 'gatekeepers' role is to not just direct your call however it is to guard their fellow employees time. I've been using a similar approach over the phone, whereby I first do a bit of research on the company to find the name of a manager or executive, then when calling and I get the gatekeeper I start off the same as you by introducing myself then say "I was looking to speak with the person in change of your training and development, that wouldn't be (insert persons name from research), would it?" This tends to give the impression that you know someone in the company already and they have given me one of two answers..."yes, thats the person you want to talk to, hold please" or "no, jim bob is our ceo, you be best to talk to sally smith, hold please."

Either way, whatever it is you say, just like our regular script, having something in front of you to read will help you stay on track!

Keep up the good work Brian! :)
  • Ammon Nelson, barbm and Brian Mitchell like this

#131 Brian Mitchell

Brian Mitchell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

Brian, this is fantastic. The 'gatekeepers' role is to not just direct your call however it is to guard their fellow employees time. I've been using a similar approach over the phone, whereby I first do a bit of research on the company to find the name of a manager or executive, then when calling and I get the gatekeeper I start off the same as you by introducing myself then say "I was looking to speak with the person in change of your training and development, that wouldn't be (insert persons name from research), would it?" This tends to give the impression that you know someone in the company already and they have given me one of two answers..."yes, thats the person you want to talk to, hold please" or "no, jim bob is our ceo, you be best to talk to sally smith, hold please."

Either way, whatever it is you say, just like our regular script, having something in front of you to read will help you stay on track!

Keep up the good work Brian! :)

That would mean something like this, right?

Hi, my name is (___________), and I’m with Life Leadership. I was looking to speak with the person in change of your training and development, that wouldn't be (insert persons name from research), would it?

(Pause for an answer.)

Great.

(If they are available not available) Can I have the phone number and email for (_________) ?

(Get the information.)

(If you are physically at the site) Can I leave some information for them with you? (Leave a flyer with your business card.)

~Fin.

#132 jimcraig

jimcraig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

I am very excited about sharing the LLRC program with companies of all sizes and have found that Linked-in is a great resource for finding the names of key contacts along with their titles and responsibilities within an organization.  Linked-in is like Facebook for business.  Most company owners, non profit and corporate executives use Linked-in to share their job descriptions and key contacts that they associate with and connect with.  

After you set up your own profile, you create a "search" for any company you wish to contact.  I type the "Company Name", "City" that their corporate HQ is located along with titles like "Director or Vice President" and key words like "Leadership Development".  Just be creative and you will be impressed on who you find!  This way, you can call the main phone line and ask for the specific person you wish to contact.  You may have to call at different times of the day to attempt to catch them "live" and it can sometimes be easier than attempting to reach out through a "gatekeeper".  

I have found that calling in the early morning before 8:00am, During lunchtime and just after 5pm are usually times when I found it easier to get them to answer directly.  The "gatekeepers" are usually not around then but most successful executives and decision makers are!  You simply need to keep trying and never give up!

To our Success!

Jim Craig 

• SuprStiehl, GabbyJohnson, yitzw and 2 others like this

#133 peggipkern

peggipkern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Thank you, all who have been commenting and sharing.  I'm heading out today to a printing company today and specifically was looking for your expertise to gain tips and nuggets!  It's been super helpful.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

• jimwirshing likes this
Peggi

#134 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCollierville, TN

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:52 AM

Chris,

I can't tell you how excited I am with the LLRC products. I have two companies currently using the product including my own and the results I'm seeing are amazing. My staff are more engaged and it is creating a culture of leadership within their position in the company. They went from reluctance and even resistance by some to eagerly waiting for the next installment. I do have one question, is there going to be a LLRC in Spanish? I have several Hispanics working for me and I would like to be able to provide it them in Spanish.

Thank you for the great job you and your team have done putting this program together. I am looking forward to the great new products that you will produce in the future.

Jerry
  • GabbyJohnson, Brian Mitchell and jimwirshing like this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

"Coming together is a beginning;

keeping together is progress;

working together is success" Henry Ford

#135 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Chris,

I can't tell you how excited I am with the LLRC products. I have two companies currently using the product including my own and the results I'm seeing are amazing. My staff are more engaged and it is creating a culture of leadership within their position in the company. They went from reluctance and even resistance by some to eagerly waiting for the next installment. I do have one question, is there going to be a LLRC in Spanish? I have several Hispanics working for me and I would like to be able to provide it them in Spanish.

Thank you for the great job you and your team have done putting this program together. I am looking forward to the great new products that you will produce in the future.

Jerry

Jerry:

I am delighted with the results you are seeing so far with the Corporate LLR subscription product!  It has truly been our most explosive product launch ever!!

AND, it is really still in it's Beta form, as we are still working on bringing out many of the sales aids and enhancements necessary to really take everybody's sales to the next level and the value the customer receives into the stratosphere!  (Okay, I'm getting carried away a little, but you get the idea).

At any rate, we are still so involved with the development of this product in English that it will be a little while before we can consider which languages to offer it in next.  However, we will keep it on the list.

Rock on!

CB

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, SarahLHaddon and jimwirshing like this

#136 Leslie Gebhart

Leslie Gebhart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

The LLR Corporate Education System is amazing.  It completely sells itself when you explain the choice between spending thousands of dollars for a weekend seminar on leadership that will be mostly forgotten, and this program.  Everyone nods their head and agrees that adults learn more by getting little increments, over time, than submersion temporarily. The analogy I often use is one of going to the gym..... if I went to a bootcamp for a weekend, and you saw me next February, you probably wouldn't notice a change, but if I go to a personal trainer 2x a week til February, you'll most definitely see a change. 

Then you compare that it's $300 over a 6 month period, there's just no contest!! 100% money back guarantee too. 

I have had good results using the following: 

"What's your budget for leadership development?" Brought a "uhhh, probably not what it should be, why?" response.  I emailed him the pdf file and he called back.

He signed up for 17 subscriptions, says he'll want 24 later. 

I also made an appointment with the CEO of our local hospital and explained the program, showing a sample subscription and leaving a brochure.  He said he would present it to his executive committee and emailed me in about 10 days and said they wanted 50 subscriptions!! To make it even better, he wanted all 50 complete (so they could time it the way they wanted) That's a $15,000 order! 

I think we're just getting started, I hope to have more great stories soon! Have fun, make $ and make a difference with the Corporate LLR!  :)

• ejbrodberg74, SusanPetersonFL, colinb71 and 4 others like this

#137 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

I have completed phase one of my corp roll-out to an elder care business. I met with the decision maker and suggested soft skill ideas as in "Love Languages" and "Positive Personalities...". She liked the idea and we booked me in to address the company's managers. I spoke with the meeeting's organizer and sought her input into the group's primary needs. Finally, I again spoke with the decision maker and addressed the "Who's gonna pay for this?" issue. The company has a budget of $250/manager and she thought she would see what the response was and then offer to pay for subscriptions. I discouraged that. "Give a kid a turtle and watch it starve; sell it to him and it will get fed twice a day." I suggested they purchase their own stuff and then pass the proficeiny test to get reimbursed. Loved it. On presentation day, I did about 75 minutes on Leadership, the Tri-lateral, and drilled down to relationships quoting and promoting from materials in the Corp LLR. Closed with subscription apps. Got 21 out of 32. They're emailing me additional apps. As I left, I offered to attend the next managers' meeting in 90 days. I pointed out that they have a natural mastermind group who could round-table ideas from the first coupleof months' materials. Loved it. They paid me to show up and speak. I'll be back in November.

• ejbrodberg74, CJ Calvert, reneehammons and 2 others like this

#138 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

I have completed phase one of my corp roll-out to an elder care business. I met with the decision maker and suggested soft skill ideas as in "Love Languages" and "Positive Personalities...". She liked the idea and we booked me in to address the company's managers. I spoke with the meeeting's organizer and sought her input into the group's primary needs. Finally, I again spoke with the decision maker and addressed the "Who's gonna pay for this?" issue. The company has a budget of $250/manager and she thought she would see what the response was and then offer to pay for subscriptions. I discouraged that. "Give a kid a turtle and watch it starve; sell it to him and it will get fed twice a day." I suggested they purchase their own stuff and then pass the proficeiny test to get reimbursed. Loved it. On presentation day, I did about 75 minutes on Leadership, the Tri-lateral, and drilled down to relationships quoting and promoting from materials in the Corp LLR. Closed with subscription apps. Got 21 out of 32. They're emailing me additional apps. As I left, I offered to attend the next managers' meeting in 90 days. I pointed out that they have a natural mastermind group who could round-table ideas from the first coupleof months' materials. Loved it. They paid me to show up and speak. I'll be back in November.

Bill:

That is fantastic!!  Keep up the good work and best-of-results (I hate saying "luck") with your continued endeavors!

CB

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page, GabbyJohnson and 2 others like this

#139 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

The LLR Corporate Education System is amazing.  It completely sells itself when you explain the choice between spending thousands of dollars for a weekend seminar on leadership that will be mostly forgotten, and this program.  Everyone nods their head and agrees that adults learn more by getting little increments, over time, than submersion temporarily. The analogy I often use is one of going to the gym..... if I went to a bootcamp for a weekend, and you saw me next February, you probably wouldn't notice a change, but if I go to a personal trainer 2x a week til February, you'll most definitely see a change. 

Then you compare that it's $300 over a 6 month period, there's just no contest!! 100% money back guarantee too. 

I have had good results using the following: 

"What's your budget for leadership development?" Brought a "uhhh, probably not what it should be, why?" response.  I emailed him the pdf file and he called back.

He signed up for 17 subscriptions, says he'll want 24 later. 

I also made an appointment with the CEO of our local hospital and explained the program, showing a sample subscription and leaving a brochure.  He said he would present it to his executive committee and emailed me in about 10 days and said they wanted 50 subscriptions!! To make it even better, he wanted all 50 complete (so they could time it the way they wanted) That's a $15,000 order! 

I think we're just getting started, I hope to have more great stories soon! Have fun, make $ and make a difference with the Corporate LLR!  :)

Great job Leslie!!!

For anyone seeking to build their customer base bigger, you have set a great example!  Your tips are also very helpful!!!

Keep jamming and may you experience even more success at helping people!

CB

• ejbrodberg74, bill.ogden, yaya and 2 others like this

#140 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

I went in to the A County entity LLR with a contact from my neighbor who sat on city council etc. with the Man I spoke to; who also new my up line that lives 20 hours away, I lent him my LLR book, workbook and CDs and he was taking it to many places I had been trying to get on to see. We followed up Thursday and he did not take the whole LLR system however signed up as a customer and after his vacation will be going in to select leadership items "locally" picking what they want. He actually asked if I would teach it, for now I had to say no, had it been a restaurant I would have been all over it, otherwise I have more work :) happily I am finally extremely comfortable and have fun showing the plan, my first 9 just wanted to know where I get all my ideas and insight from and joined and I never without ever showing it. Now I found the art and have a lot of fun with it and am learning the science and way more about me than I wanted to know at first. I am trying not to talk so much, lol among other things, this has been a ride and it is about to get a lot more thrilling. :)

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#141 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:20 AM

Great job Leslie!!!

For anyone seeking to build their customer base bigger, you have set a great example!  Your tips are also very helpful!!!

Keep jamming and may you experience even more success at helping people!

CB

Leslie is a Rockstar!

• jimwirshing likes this

#142 bill.ogden

bill.ogden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

Bill:

That is fantastic!!  Keep up the good work and best-of-results (I hate saying "luck") with your continued endeavors!

CB

One of the people at the session made a late decision to subscribe and scanned the form and sent it off to Corporate Support where it garnered the attention of Wendy Branson who managed to figure out to forward it on to me. Wendy is a genius!! My name isn't on the form anywhere! We are so blessed to have the opportunity backed up by individuals of Wendy's caliber. Thanks LIFE and thanks Wendy.

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

#143 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

One of the people at the session made a late decision to subscribe and scanned the form and sent it off to Corporate Support where it garnered the attention of Wendy Branson who managed to figure out to forward it on to me. Wendy is a genius!! My name isn't on the form anywhere! We are so blessed to have the opportunity backed up by individuals of Wendy's caliber. Thanks LIFE and thanks Wendy.

Rock on Wendy!
LIFE Support is fantastic! The folks at head office do an amazing job of finding the right people to fill those rolls. Yet another way that LIFE is setting the bar!

Question...do the people at LIFE support or in the office go through any of our material as part of their training?
  • ejbrodberg74, Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

#144 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Rock on Wendy!
LIFE Support is fantastic! The folks at head office do an amazing job of finding the right people to fill those rolls. Yet another way that LIFE is setting the bar!

Question...do the people at LIFE support or in the office go through any of our material as part of their training?

yes they do!

CB

• ejbrodberg74, James Kozak, PhillipFielder and 1 other like this

#145 Nancy.Bacheldor

Nancy.Bacheldor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

Just a quick note to celebrate my AMAZING husband!!  He has signed up a small company in Grand Junction, Colorado w/ 6 LLR Corporate Subscriptions.  I had a little trouble with the sign up so I had to call the owner of the company to correct some numbers.  I don't know what my husband said, but the owner was so excited about the subscriptions coming!  The excitement sells!

I also made him an appointment with the CEO of the hospital where I have privileges.  He went in and made his presentation and they hit it off.  He then referred him to the Department head in HR who he has met with and she has the first month sample pack.  He has a follow through with her next week.

We love the ease of sharing this amazing program with companies.

Chris Brady and the rest of the PC and LIFE Support, You are all amazing and we appreciate all you do for us!!!

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page and jimwirshing like this

#146 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Just a quick note to celebrate my AMAZING husband!!  He has signed up a small company in Grand Junction, Colorado w/ 6 LLR Corporate Subscriptions.  I had a little trouble with the sign up so I had to call the owner of the company to correct some numbers.  I don't know what my husband said, but the owner was so excited about the subscriptions coming!  The excitement sells!

I also made him an appointment with the CEO of the hospital where I have privileges.  He went in and made his presentation and they hit it off.  He then referred him to the Department head in HR who he has met with and she has the first month sample pack.  He has a follow through with her next week.

We love the ease of sharing this amazing program with companies.

Chris Brady and the rest of the PC and LIFE Support, You are all amazing and we appreciate all you do for us!!!

Great job Nancy! Congratulations on what sounds like only the beginning of some great sales!!

Keep jamming!!

CB

#147 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

I just met with the local chamber of commerce again. This is our third meeting and he has reviewed our information and likes it. He wants me to come up with a discount program for the chamber members. I explained to him 3for3 program and he said the purpose of the chamber is to offer unique discounts, not offered to the general public. The chamber runs a leadership program for about 25 individuals per year and that only 20% of the companies have ever sent people there. He was thinking that this would be for the other 80% of companies. I am meeting with the member services committee on the 19th.

Any suggestions how to approach this?

Do I explain the 3for3 program again?

If they insist on a discount, should it be on a sliding scale? IE 1-10 subsriptions $10%off, 11-30 subscriptions15%off, 31-100 subscriptions 20% off, 100+ subscriptions  25% off.

Instead of discounting do I offer a value add ie if you order a X amount of subscriptions I can go to their company and facilitate their tests on a monthly basis for free

#148 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:00 PM

What is the perfect cd to give the corporate for the sample when you give them the info about it?

• jimwirshing likes this

#149 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

I just met with the local chamber of commerce again. This is our third meeting and he has reviewed our information and likes it. He wants me to come up with a discount program for the chamber members. I explained to him 3for3 program and he said the purpose of the chamber is to offer unique discounts, not offered to the general public. The chamber runs a leadership program for about 25 individuals per year and that only 20% of the companies have ever sent people there. He was thinking that this would be for the other 80% of companies. I am meeting with the member services committee on the 19th.

Any suggestions how to approach this?
Do I explain the 3for3 program again?
If they insist on a discount, should it be on a sliding scale? IE 1-10 subsriptions $10%off, 11-30 subscriptions15%off, 31-100 subscriptions 20% off, 100+ subscriptions 25% off.
Instead of discounting do I offer a value add ie if you order a X amount of subscriptions I can go to their company and facilitate their tests on a monthly basis for free

Paul, sounds like you could have a slick setup with the Chamber! How would you set up the discount? When you process a new order, wouldnt they have to pay in full? Would you then reimburse them after the sale each month?

I dont know if this is of help, but Chris was asked about the 3 for free in another thread and offering discounts, this was his response.

Great question.

It depends upon how you set it up.

If you are having them order by paying with a credit card through the website (and of course, using your LIFE Member #), and you type them in correctly, meaning, put the order correctly showing one referring three others, etc., then yes, the 3 for FREE applies.

However, if you contact the office and have them bill the corporation directly in a bulk order situation (this is a privilege reserved only for those larger types of orders with companies that aren't used to paying with a credit card) then no, there is no way to work out the 3 for Free.

However, remember that in any situation, you are the person in charge of the sale, and our prices are only suggested retail prices. If you were to buy in bulk and supply/deliver them to your customer yourself, you could offer whatever discount you wanted to (taken out of your 25% retail bonus and the further money you'll make on the volume from the Performance Bonus Chart) to land the sale. This, in fact, is good practice, as one of the best ways to continue ongoing customer satisfaction is to arrange ways in which you can maintain frequent contact with the customer. By taking their subscriptions to them, it builds this in automatically.

So as you can see, there are many ways to do this. I hope this answer was helpful!

CB

• Matt Schoenherr and jimwirshing like this

#150 Grady

Grady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

I met with a business owner yesterday to review the Mental Fitness Challenge Module 1 & discuss the corporate LLR series. He was impressed with the Cycle of Achievement (PDCA) as he was trained in the Toyota Production System and currently teaches PDCA which has made him incredibly successful in the businesses he's been asked to serve as CEO & president. He asked me what is the "check" on our Mental Fitness Challenge and LLR Series to ensure its effectiveness. Do we have any metrics of increased productivity or profitability from companies that use these products?
  • jimwirshing likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users