201 replies to this topic

#51 MCQUAIDJASON

MCQUAIDJASON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHillsburgh,Ontario

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

I am very excited about the new corporate customer program. I have a background in sales, with 10 years experience dealing with local business, providing them with their industrial needs. I am confident that after a few weeks of sales calls I will get comfortable with the role and within the first month or two I will start signing some nice accounts. I Plan to keep my main focus on community building, however I definitely see the need in the work place for our materials. Life Leadership and the new program for corporate customers is going to make a massive impact in corporate america. I plan to post on here any new accounts that I sign, with the customers permission of coarse and will do my best to keep everyone updated. I hope that as others achieve results with this program they do the same, so that everyone can leverage your success and cheer you on. Have a wonderful day and God bless.  

Hello Jason.

That's amazing and thank you for that.  Looking forward to many inspiring post's from you in the future

• Alfredomom and zevaVornrearp like this

#52 MCQUAIDJASON

MCQUAIDJASON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHillsburgh,Ontario

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

Also, I have two separate car dealerships in my town who are having their sales managers try it out for themselves. If they like it, (which they definitely will!!) they are putting their whole sales staff on it! This story is pretty cool....me and my downline (and great friend!) went out cold calling together as a team with specific intent to find corporate customers for the LLRC, and the sales manager of one of these dealerships was so impressed with our salesmanship, that he used us as an example in his sales staff meeting! He even asked us to come back teach his whole sales forces some things about sales! (Everything I know about sales just came from our system, and years of making a friend and finding a need!) I thought that was pretty cool. Yay for our system!!

Hello Danielle.  You have got your head in the game, congrats on your accomplishments.

• Alicia Staneart likes this

#53 Charles Gopez

Charles Gopez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

@ Danielle.Stone: Congrats on the connection with the sales managers! Thank you because the mention of "Make a Friend" and "Find a Need" inspired me to ask Chris Brady this question:

@Chris Brady: Are any of the leaders on the LIFE Leadership speaker circuit slated to cover generic LIFE or LLR talks of our Marketing System's finest talks? This could include A Checkpoint Race (all steps until Tranfer a Feeling), Art of Promotion (Announce, Explain, Promote), and Cold Contacting (Claude's or Mattis's; in the sense of expanding one's social circle ala the Top of the Funnel you drew out at our last convention).

I think adapting those talks for the outside world (especially for those who are not involved as LIFE Members) would breed a borderless culture of people itching to connect with other people at the heart level.
  • DWRascalROKofKaizen, Marianne Ashton, Brian Mitchell and 1 other like this

#54 wadeharris17

wadeharris17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

Hello,

I am curious as if a corporate or any product presentation is presented if that counts as a plan. I ask because I was notified that on the new tracking sheets GG is generated from plans and sales pitches. What is considered a sales pitch? Also I hope I didn't over look this question if it has been asked before but how does receiving of material happen? do they get one package for all six months or a subscription per month? Also are they locked in for six months or are they allowed to cancel their corporate subscription? How are we paid the 25% bonus? Up front, per month, or at the end of the six month commitment? And lastly is there a corporate education link in the process to be added to the branded emails?

Thank you for putting out this program, I agree with many of the posts i've read that this will change how business is conducted around the world. This will bring more integrity, character, and servant leadership. May God continue to bless your thinking and creativity as you create opportunities for people like me to go and make a living and fight for righteousness.

God Bless,

Wade Harris

• Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#55 dan0688

dan0688

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Chris,

Is there any chance you guys might come up with a script for contacting businesses pertaining to corporate sells?

• Ammon Nelson, Brian Mitchell, jimwirshing and 1 other like this

#56 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

Hello,

I am curious as if a corporate or any product presentation is presented if that counts as a plan. I ask because I was notified that on the new tracking sheets GG is generated from plans and sales pitches. What is considered a sales pitch? Also I hope I didn't over look this question if it has been asked before but how does receiving of material happen? do they get one package for all six months or a subscription per month? Also are they locked in for six months or are they allowed to cancel their corporate subscription? How are we paid the 25% bonus? Up front, per month, or at the end of the six month commitment? And lastly is there a corporate education link in the process to be added to the branded emails?

Thank you for putting out this program, I agree with many of the posts i've read that this will change how business is conducted around the world. This will bring more integrity, character, and servant leadership. May God continue to bless your thinking and creativity as you create opportunities for people like me to go and make a living and fight for righteousness.

God Bless,

Wade Harris

Wade:

If you sit down with a prospective customer to show them the products, leave them some samples, and attempt to make a sale (either one time or a subscription) it counts as a "plan" toward Go Getter qualification.

As for the corporate product, it can be sold either as a subscription that comes each month or as a one time sale (all $300 all at once, in other words).  In the case of the subscription, you will be credited the 25% and the pv each month as it ships and the corporate payment clears.  In the case of the one-time sale of all six months all at once, if it were purchased as a registered customer, you would receive both the 25% and the pv in the month in which their payment goes through. 

And yes, there is a corporate LLR branded email in the works.

Hope this helps.

CB

• ejbrodberg74, SarahLHaddon, jimwirshing and 1 other like this

#57 wadeharris17

wadeharris17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yes that helps tremendously, thank you for your fast response.

#58 rfjoseph

rfjoseph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

I have a few questions/concerns about the Corporate collateral material and how to access it. Currently the branded email does not have a selection for the Corporate information. Will it be added? When?

I have saved the flyer to my documents, but branded email will not allow me to attach it or copy/paste.

Need some help here. How do I get Corporate program documents into a branded email?

• jimwirshing likes this

#59 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

I have a few questions/concerns about the Corporate collateral material and how to access it. Currently the branded email does not have a selection for the Corporate information. Will it be added? When?

I have saved the flyer to my documents, but branded email will not allow me to attach it or copy/paste.

Need some help here. How do I get Corporate program documents into a branded email?

Several people have asked about Corporate LLR skins for branded email, and they are coming.  It might be helpful to know (as I've said it elsewhere on this forum) that the Corporate LLR product was rolled out just to test the market.  It's packaging isn't at the level it should be at yet (this is in the works) and the support around it isn't in place yet (including branded email skins and an entire treatment on your personal home page that comes with your marketing system subscription.  All this and more is in the works.  

We just put the Corporate LLR package out there (and only the first 6 month installment, more 6 month segments are also in the works) to test the market.  I would say that judging by the overwhelming response, we miscalculated how hot this product would be.  Therefore, we are now scrambling in the background to round this out and get you all that you need to sell it even more effectively.

The marketplace has spoken, and we've listened!

CB

• SusanPetersonFL, LibbyFrench, SuprStiehl and 7 others like this

#60 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

I have loved reading through all of the questions and also the answers on this forum topic.

Are there any suggestions for an effective system of presenting this material to potential corporate customers?

All my life I was raised to think that some people were born with a personality for sales and some weren't - and I was one of those.  LIFE Leadership is helping me to change that broke thinking, which leads me to my next question (which might expose more broke thinking, but how can it be fixed if it's not exposed):  How can I adapt the principles of using the script and the checkpoint race to a corporate sales interaction?  Should I use the same script as when booking an STP appointment?  Are there any important modifications i should make to the script?  When contacting a business, what is the most effective way to get an appointment with the person who actually makes the decision?  When doing a sales presentation at a business, do I follow the same practices as a one-on-one in booking a follow-through?  What adaptations, if any should I make there?

I know, a lot of questions.  Maybe I'm over thinking this and just need to Begin, Believe, Become? :-)

• GabbyJohnson, Brian Mitchell, jimwirshing and 1 other like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#61 rademacherj1

rademacherj1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Hi all, I totally agree with Jason Tingley, I have been reading Frank Bettger's "How I raised myself from failure to success in selling" and am really looking forward to making my first corporate sale.  In fact I have my first opportunity coming this week.

I am wondering if there will be more add-ins to the marketing system to accommodate Corporate LLR sales (i.e. sales funnel URL via personal website, promotional video, branded email additions, etc).  I completely agree that a personal face to face sales call will be ideal for selling this product, but would like to see these additions for purpose of follow-up tools.  The promotional video in particular would be helpful.  I also like the idea of having a corporate sales registration form as was previously suggested in this thread.

I am really looking forward to this fall.  My wife and I have our aim set on hitting Leader Level and this would get her out of her job. Then we will have so much more opportunity for her to meet and sell this awesome product to businesses during the day.

• kcortezano, Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#62 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hi all, I totally agree with Jason Tingley, I have been reading Frank Bettger's "How I raised myself from failure to success in selling" and am really looking forward to making my first corporate sale.  In fact I have my first opportunity coming this week.

I am wondering if there will be more add-ins to the marketing system to accommodate Corporate LLR sales (i.e. sales funnel URL via personal website, promotional video, branded email additions, etc).  I completely agree that a personal face to face sales call will be ideal for selling this product, but would like to see these additions for purpose of follow-up tools.  The promotional video in particular would be helpful.  I also like the idea of having a corporate sales registration form as was previously suggested in this thread.

I am really looking forward to this fall.  My wife and I have our aim set on hitting Leader Level and this would get her out of her job. Then we will have so much more opportunity for her to meet and sell this awesome product to businesses during the day.

Yes, if you read up a bit, you'll see that we have not only branded email skins in the works, but a totally revamped landing page on your personal home page that you can use to promote Corporate LLR sales.  There will also be a video commercial, and perhaps an electronic "Prezi" presentation.  We will also incorporate testimonials from satisfied customers into future sales aids such as the personal home page and upcoming new flyers.

Also, the registration form pad was rolled out at the major and should be available on the shopping center soon.

thx

CB

• SarahLHaddon, Ammon Nelson, jimwirshing and 1 other like this

#63 teamwhilelife

teamwhilelife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Team please help me:

I have several meetings next week with businesses and I am trying to find out the best way to transport the material from the LLR Corporate Training Program. I purchased the LLR Corporate flyers, the $300 six month program and the first months subscription. I agree the presentation could be improved, which actually is the basis for this question. How do I look professional and not look like I am fumbling the material while walking in to talk to an executive? I am looking for advice on how to present the program. Do I carry it in a box? a bag? should I not take them in? I would like to have something more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, i.e. like maybe even emptying 6 starter kits and filling them with each months subscription.

Please let me know what you think Chris Brady. 

What are the best ways to initiate the sale to an employer, manager, executive, or owner about the program? 

Also, what are the best questions to ask an employer, manager, executive, or owner to administer the program to develop their employees with the LLR Corporate Program. What are the best selling points?

Should we suggest each participant buy the workbook for the LLR Book?

Benjamin Shoemaker

• ejbrodberg74 and jimwirshing like this

#64 rfjoseph

rfjoseph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

Thanks Chris, for the reply to my recent post. It was good to get more information about the intent for the Corporate product. After a career in sales & marketing, and many ,many product introductions and rollouts I instinctively look for the tools that support the product insofar as customers are concerned. I think we have a good offering with the corporate program, and what I have read about the future plans for it is exciting. Now that I have a better understanding of our direction, I can better handle my customer's requests and requirements.

Having recently retired from my JOB I am spending my time promoting the LIFE business and the corporate product provides an excellent opportunity for me to use my experience at a pace I choose. During the course of my career I have gone through, and taught, many kinds of training programs. I have been favorably impressed with the quality of the product and collateral material put out by LIFE and look forward to continuing to build a thriving business.

• Brian Mitchell and jimwirshing like this

#65 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

I was going to a job interview in Rochester NY, which is about an hour from my home. During the interview, the interviewer asked to see my resume. Under the education section, I had listed some of the seminars I had been to in the LIFE business.This peaked his curiosity and he asked about them. I gave a brief summary of the ones listed and he told me that his agency sends their agents to a local company in Victor NY. They do a 3 day 8-1 each day for a cost of $995.00 for members or $1495.00 for the general public. The first session is about Leadership defined and designed, second session How to make performance necessary, and the third session DISC and coaching and mentoring others. In our first month of LIFE LLR CORPORATE Chris and Orrin talk about leadership defined. On the fourth cd Chris talks about hard work and smart work. I have listen to many cds on DISC byTim Marks LLR 570 $10.00 and about coaching and mentoring.For instance on mentoring there is a great cd by Claude Hamilton and a book called Mentoring Matters by Orrin Woodward $19.95 .This is how good of value we in the LIFE business have it and we take for granite all the great leaders in this business.

In conclusion, I will probably not take the job and focus on getting the word out about our great company and great information! Everyone have a great Monday.

Paul Ricci

• LibbyFrench, Shelly Jenkins, hlmines and 2 others like this

#66 Marianne Ashton

Marianne Ashton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

My husband and I attended the recent Major Convention in Ohio and the suggestion was made from stage to come to this Forum page for tips on Corporate LLR sales. WOW! I have received so many nuggets here, reminders of things I've learned and an expanded view of who I can contact and am VERY excited to get going! While reading this morning I was reminded about stretching myself and I admit this feels out of my comfort zone so it must be the right thing to do! Thank you to all those who posted with questions and answers, you have all helped one more person today! Looking forward to sharing with all of you as well  :D

• ejbrodberg74, LibbyFrench, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 2 others like this

#67 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:13 AM

Team please help me:

I have several meetings next week with businesses and I am trying to find out the best way to transport the material from the LLR Corporate Training Program. I purchased the LLR Corporate flyers, the $300 six month program and the first months subscription. I agree the presentation could be improved, which actually is the basis for this question. How do I look professional and not look like I am fumbling the material while walking in to talk to an executive? I am looking for advice on how to present the program. Do I carry it in a box? a bag? should I not take them in? I would like to have something more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, i.e. like maybe even emptying 6 starter kits and filling them with each months subscription.

Please let me know what you think Chris Brady. 

What are the best ways to initiate the sale to an employer, manager, executive, or owner about the program? 

Also, what are the best questions to ask an employer, manager, executive, or owner to administer the program to develop their employees with the LLR Corporate Program. What are the best selling points?

Should we suggest each participant buy the workbook for the LLR Book?

Benjamin Shoemaker

I would carry the materials in in a brief case.

As for your approach, whom to contact, and how to make your presentation, I would refer you to the rest of this post topic (there are some excellent suggestions here), as well as the CD "Developing Your Customer Base" and the video that just posted inside the Marketing System Video Library on the life website of the panel of sales experts who won the past three contests.  Also, always remember the Checkpoint Race (from the CD of the same name) which basically teaches that first you must build a relationship, then you must find out their need, then transfer the feeling of excitement that your solution offers, then promote the materials and get them sampling them so they can see the value themselves, and finally, book a time to get back together to further the conversation and solidify the sale.

Hope that helps!

CB

• ejbrodberg74, LibbyFrench, tiffschaefer and 2 others like this

#68 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

I just wanted to say real quick I called a local Comfort hotel and asked if the franchise  set up training modules or if they chose their own. The manager was sweet and she asked me to email a link. I said ok, but I have a lot of samples and would love to sit and talk. She said ok, but email it first because it has to go through corporate and I don't want to waste your time. I said oh I would never consider it a waste of time, I love it and I love sharing it and if the hotel cannot use it perhaps there would be something you would like. She said WOW that speaks very highly of what you are doing. So just a lil share :)

• spartan1, hlmines and jimwirshing like this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#69 Bre Hafner

Bre Hafner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Maybe I am just missing it but is there anything to attach to a branded email giving some info about the corporate program. Many corporations want some email info first.....Thanks

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#70 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

Maybe I am just missing it but is there anything to attach to a branded email giving some info about the corporate program. Many corporations want some email info first.....Thanks

Bre, Chris and the team are working to get this running. I've heard that it is not too far out! Keep on truckin!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#71 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Some hotel chains do in house training, some follow through same protocol . I have called every resort private within a a 200 mile radius, every hotel, some had to email to, some got appts. I have had about 3 too 4 plans a day. Many lined up for fall, I have 4 plans tomorrow and and a business networking business breakfast I. The morning. I am hooked, I am thinking I am t listing my restaurant. It will take fa while, but this is changing me in amazing ways and I need it, I have bought tons of CDs and flyers, business cards and made envelopes with a nice letter and dropped a bunch of those off. It's far from perfect yet, but I LOViT!
  • spartan1 and jimwirshing like this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#72 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

I have a friend who is the Director of Education for the company she works for, and I approached her about utilizing the Corporate LLR Curriculum for their employees. She replied back to me with the following questions. I do not have an answer for her on this. I'm hoping someone (maybe Chris Brady) can help me out on this. Here is what she has asked:

"Is your organization part of MSAE (www.msae.org) or ASAE (www.msae.org)? MAFP (Michigan Academy of Family Physicians) is part of MSAE and a few of our employees are part of ASAE. We can obtain our CAE (Certified Association Executive) or CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) from either organization; though there are plenty of other designations, but that is mainly what most of us are going for at some point. Those are the hot certifications in our field. MPI (Meeting Professionals International) also does CMP's. Does your organization offer CMP, CAE or CGMP (Certified Governmebt Meeting Professionals)?"

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

EJB

• jimwirshing likes this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#73 teamwhilelife

teamwhilelife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

Chris Brady,

Could we come up with a LLR Corporate Sample Pack? 2 Cd's and a book?

As far as a current sample should we just leave a single cd like "Lens Effect", "Buried Treasure", or "Self Talk" for prospective buyers who are unsure of the material? Is this advised? 

When do you also expect to create a list of companies that currently or in the past have used our corporate training program lots of companies like to "keep up with the Jones'"?

How long until the branded email is fully operational? is it a good idea to send an email before showing up to request a appointment time? or after?

Benjamin Shoemaker

• jimwirshing likes this

#74 jason.tingley

jason.tingley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

Good evening, I know its been awhile since I have commented however we have been very busy drumming up business. As of today we have signed up two corporate customers in our area one of them being the community college. One thing that has surprised me is how much interest they all have shown toward the Financial Fitness Pack. Many companies are looking for ways to help solve their employees financial issues. They believe financial struggles are brought to the work place and have a negative impact on that environment. As we continue to sign up corporate customers I will keep all of you  in the loop. Good luck and remember that you have a tool everyone can benefit from. 

• tammy.yousif, ejbrodberg74, teamwhilelife and 6 others like this

#75 RBurwell

RBurwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSelbyville, DE

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Jason, Thanks for sharing your success with the community college in your area.  I have been "courting" the Dean of Curriculum for the Community College in my area for some time.  One of the questions I am consistently asked is what other community colleges are using the material.  So it would be great to be able to share who specifically is using the material with their permission of course.  I know that LIFE has been working on endorsements as well so hoping that information will be shared soon. 

• jimwirshing likes this

#76 wadeharris17

wadeharris17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

I had a pastor of a church ask if they buy all up front would their be a discount? Thought this would be a good incentive for churches who aren't very big but if they order so much we could offer a 10% discount. Churches are tax deductible so that might be all you would offer them, so just checking thought it would be good for smaller churches or churches in general that buy a certain amount of corporate subscriptions. Also he reads e-books so when would that be an option for anyone to have a choice to pick hard copy or e-book?  Thank you.

• jimwirshing likes this

#77 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

I had a pastor of a church ask if they buy all up front would their be a discount? Thought this would be a good incentive for churches who aren't very big but if they order so much we could offer a 10% discount. Churches are tax deductible so that might be all you would offer them, so just checking thought it would be good for smaller churches or churches in general that buy a certain amount of corporate subscriptions. Also he reads e-books so when would that be an option for anyone to have a choice to pick hard copy or e-book?  Thank you.

Wade:

Please see far above in this same thread (or the other one about the corporate LLR) about offering discounts.  Basically, we have given all the money away to the field, and it is up to the individual Life Member to offer a discount him or herself out of their proceeds.  (But I explain this in more depth elsewhere on this forum).

And for right now, e-book sales are too low to justify the complication and cost of the programming for offering of the choice.

CB

• SarahLHaddon, Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#78 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

Chris Brady,

Could we come up with a LLR Corporate Sample Pack? 2 Cd's and a book?

As far as a current sample should we just leave a single cd like "Lens Effect", "Buried Treasure", or "Self Talk" for prospective buyers who are unsure of the material? Is this advised? 

When do you also expect to create a list of companies that currently or in the past have used our corporate training program lots of companies like to "keep up with the Jones'"?

How long until the branded email is fully operational? is it a good idea to send an email before showing up to request a appointment time? or after?

Benjamin Shoemaker

Benjamin:

Yes, thanks to your suggestion, we are conjuring up a small sample pack that can be used. In the meantime, you can simply loan them part of the full package (if you've purchased it yourself), or some of the individual LLR CDs, and of course, the LLR book.

Branded email is pretty close.

And elsewhere on this forum I've posted several of the corporate testimonials from other satisfied customers.  These will soon find their way on to updated sales brochures.

Hope that helps!

CB

#79 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:34 AM

Wade:

Please see far above in this same thread (or the other one about the corporate LLR) about offering discounts.  Basically, we have given all the money away to the field, and it is up to the individual Life Member to offer a discount him or herself out of their proceeds.  (But I explain this in more depth elsewhere on this forum).

And for right now, e-book sales are too low to justify the complication and cost of the programming for offering of the choice.

CB

Benjamin:

Yes, thanks to your suggestion, we are conjuring up a small sample pack that can be used. In the meantime, you can simply loan them part of the full package (if you've purchased it yourself), or some of the individual LLR CDs, and of course, the LLR book.

And elsewhere on this forum I've posted several of the corporate testimonials from other satisfied customers.  These will soon find their way on to updated sales brochures.

Hope that helps!

CB

Chris, with all you are working on to improve the already amazing business, I am so grateful for your continual answering questions on this forum.  Your answers, as well as those from other administrators on the forum as so helpful.  I love LIFE Leadership!!!  We truly have the best leadership in the world because they are servant leaders.

• jimwirshing and salyndac like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

#80 philiplewis

philiplewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

Benjamin:

Hope that helps!

CB

I just had an appointment with a hospital about the LLR corporate. I left her the LLR book and a 4 pack of cds from the LLR, and she read the whole book and reviewed the cds in 2 weeks. She said she loved the material and was impressed that we have 2 of the top 50 leaders in our company. After her boss gives her the ok, that will be a 75 subscription corporate account but may start with a  10 subscription pilot. I let the materials speak for themselves and they did!!!

• ejbrodberg74, SusanPetersonFL, Shelly Jenkins and 5 others like this

#81 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

I just had an appointment with a hospital about the LLR corporate. I left her the LLR book and a 4 pack of cds from the LLR, and she read the whole book and reviewed the cds in 2 weeks. She said she loved the material and was impressed that we have 2 of the top 50 leaders in our company. After her boss gives her the ok, that will be a 75 subscription corporate account but may start with a  10 subscription pilot. I let the materials speak for themselves and they did!!!

Philip:

Great job!!!

Congratulations on the sale.  Keep up the great work!

CB

• ejbrodberg74 and Ammon Nelson like this

#82 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

That's awesome! congratulations!  Very inspirational.  I hope you don't mind if I ask a couple of questions:

What your approach was to book the appointment?

Did you use the contacting script?

What is the title of the person you contacted?

#83 philiplewis

philiplewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

To get the appointment, I just stopped in to HR and said who I was and that I was looking to be directed to the person who would be in charge of their leadership training. They took me down to the woman's office "Organizational Development", and I talked to her secretary because she was not in and she informed me that the best idea to set up an appointment would be to email her and she gave me her card. So when I got home I sent a branded email and said " I am a member of LIFE Leadership and I stopped in to discuss what LIFE provides and drop off some quality materials that LIFE provides. I know leadership development allows for a quality workplace and increase employee morale. I hope to steal 15 minutes of your time to discuss and I appreciate your time" ...She responded immediately with "Sure, we can meet at xx day at xx time". I can't say it was anything special that I did.  

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, Shelly Jenkins and 7 others like this

#84 wadeharris17

wadeharris17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

Wade:

CB

Thank you again for your reply, sorry I had you re reference, will look back through the threads. I hope I haven't looked over this as well but once the sale is made are they locked in for 6 months? If not what is the return policy? Or can they do like three months and if they want to keep those products and just not finish the six month thing? What are those options?

#85 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

I've created a short (5 slide) Prezi that incorporates:

• PDCA
  • The INC. Magazine top leadership survey results, highlighting Chris & Orrin
  • The corporate brochure, &
  • A product sampling, including Rascal Radio as an option
  • 90 seconds of audio (which can be turned off by clicking the speaker icon)

I'll be using this on iPad & have duplicated it as a Power Point & a PDF for use via smartphone

Here is the link:
http://prezi.com/js-...opy&rc=ex0share

• colinb71, SarahLHaddon, spartan1 and 3 others like this
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#86 dan0688

dan0688

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

Gene that is an amazing tool that I'm sure everyone will be leveraging!! The only question I have is about the 90 second audio. How do I get that to play? When I pulled it up on my iPhone it never played an audio. Thanks for setting this up and allowing us to be able to leverage it!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#87 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

This is an amazing comment thread. If anyone asks me about corporate sales the first place i will send them is this thread and once they read it they will have so much of a better handle on what to. You all have done such a servo ce to those who come after you in this area. Thanks for being amazing LIFE contributors.

Also I must say Chris Brady has served everyone so well with his quick and thoughtful responses

• Phil Wall, sscolvin, April.arnhold and 4 others like this

#88 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

Gene that is an amazing tool that I'm sure everyone will be leveraging!! The only question I have is about the 90 second audio. How do I get that to play? When I pulled it up on my iPhone it never played an audio. Thanks for setting this up and allowing us to be able to leverage it!

Hi Dan - You may need to download & install the 'Prezi' app for that to work. Anyone can view it - & the audio should kick in on the 2nd/3rd slide click (it's a snippet of Orrin from 'Mentoring Matters', speaking to servant leadership). The app is free on iTunes & is the same app on which 'Share Your Life' runs.
Please let us know how that works out

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#89 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Thank you again for your reply, sorry I had you re reference, will look back through the threads. I hope I haven't looked over this as well but once the sale is made are they locked in for 6 months? If not what is the return policy? Or can they do like three months and if they want to keep those products and just not finish the six month thing? What are those options?

Wade,

The 6 month LLR Corporate subscription can be stopped by the customer at any time during the 6 months and they are free to keep the portion that they have purchased.  Our standard 30 day refund policy applies to this product.

Rob Hallstrand

• SarahLHaddon likes this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#90 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

Being an adoptive parent of more than a couple of children from the system, I for a fact know that these products will help. Getting them to spend money is another thing, though I know for a fact it would save money, right people, right time, it will come. Mental fitness in rehabs would be amazing in a residential safe place. I know it just stripped my right down in Resolved then just pulled you up in Rascal, i know it would be terrific program for that situation and growth. I was told as a business owner in a smaller community i should not speak of this business,,,,, Ha,yeah, try to tell me what to do, lol....oh just so famous in our lil area, everyone can tell me what I do right and wrong; Since I am no Rascal I do of course listen to all that is said, just read my facebook you will see how good I  am at f ollowing all of the rules given to me. 

• jimwirshing likes this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#91 jldendurent

jldendurent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hi all!

I've been talking with the owner of a large construction company about the Corporate LLR. He is wanting to know if there are other construction companies using it?  I have one, but they are very new. If anyone has names that they can share of some construction, or even engineering, companies that are using the Corporate LLR, or even regular LLR, I would greatly appreciate it!

• jimwirshing likes this

#92 scott.gray2

scott.gray2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

I emailed an fraternity brother who is also a sales manager asking for feedback on the Corporate LLR program based on the flyers, 1st test and an introduction letter done up by one of the members of the Fearless team.  One of his suggestions was to have the letter include some testimonials if possible.  Can we use parts of #40 and #42?

Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Scott Gray

• jimwirshing likes this

#93 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

Erie Construction out of Lansing, MI
  • jimwirshing likes this

#94 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

I keep everything I think I will need in my car, a huge amount of cds, Big envelopes, books and product and flyers from each line, personal typed letters and switch out my briefcase to each individual meeting, I have a legislator giving me numbers and a couple ins to Drum and and Air Force Base that would use MF, FF, And Leadership. I also find residential dependency houses interested in MF and psychologist interested. Social  services I am working on. I think you need to have a big stash and just change it up for each client, I stuff 50 envelopes a month to follow up emails, with real interest add cds and a time to pick up. I am new though so as I go I am sure I will fine tune and since i locked my restaurant and can focus on this and my team (and family first of course) I will get better, but it has only been 4 months and I have done 180 each month, power player, pbo and keep getting almost to the next rank...lol within 300 for a few months, argh, lol...I love it, I call resorts miles away and will go about anywhere to make this work. Using a legislator as reference is quite an interest grabber, lol. Even my skeptical lawyer is ok with it now, finally, lol. Not happy I closed my business but happy I am happy with it.  

• ejbrodberg74, barbm, Brian Mitchell and 1 other like this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#95 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

I have a friend who is the Director of Education for the company she works for, and I approached her about utilizing the Corporate LLR Curriculum for their employees. She replied back to me with the following questions. I do not have an answer for her on this. I'm hoping someone (maybe Chris Brady) can help me out on this. Here is what she has asked:

"Is your organization part of MSAE (www.msae.org) or ASAE (www.msae.org)? MAFP (Michigan Academy of Family Physicians) is part of MSAE and a few of our employees are part of ASAE. We can obtain our CAE (Certified Association Executive) or CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) from either organization; though there are plenty of other designations, but that is mainly what most of us are going for at some point. Those are the hot certifications in our field. MPI (Meeting Professionals International) also does CMP's. Does your organization offer CMP, CAE or CGMP (Certified Governmebt Meeting Professionals)?"

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

EJB

Does anybody have an answer for me here? I'd really like to move forward with this potential customer. I appreciate any help I can get here. Thanks!! :)

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#96 yitzw

yitzw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

This forum is AWESOME! I'm just catching up on all the excitement :-)

Question for you Chris - I've got a corporate customer who wants to order Financial Fitness Packs, can those be handled by the TEAM office as well if it's over the order threshold? (It's $500 I think, right?)

Ok - one more: the corporate customer wants to be able to pay via check. Is there *some* way to work out that businesses (maybe over a certain dollar threshold) could place an order via company check?

Last one for this post, I promise! How about offering the option of doing a check online? For companies (or people too, I suppose) who don't have a debit/credit card, maybe let them punch in a routing # and account # and have the order direct debited?

Thanks for all you do! Very excited about everything going on!

Yitz

• SarahLHaddon and jimwirshing like this

#97 jason.tingley

jason.tingley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

Update, as of today we have been able to sign up our community college on the Corporate Education program, along with a local plating company. This was all achieved through another member in our group that we work with. Kathy and I just this week signed up our dentist and a local manufacturing company in the Jackson area. We have not had anyone step up and purchase a large amount of subscriptions however I believe these small test orders will produce large orders in the near future. I will keep everyone posted as we continue to move forward.

• ejbrodberg74, James Kozak, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 3 others like this

#98 Gotf8th

Gotf8th

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Perhaps this has already been answered and I am just not seeing it yet, but is there a "script" or something that people can use who are semi new to this?

Thanks

Kandi

#99 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

Perhaps this has already been answered and I am just not seeing it yet, but is there a "script" or something that people can use who are semi new to this?

Thanks

Kandi

No, not yet.  We have just released this product and nobody has much experience with it yet.  Once they do, and we find out who is having the most success, we'll share their secrets across the board.

CB

• SarahLHaddon, Ammon Nelson, GabbyJohnson and 1 other like this

#100 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

Before llr corporate came out I was using llr in my restaurant and to help small busisiness and anyone who asked where my ideas came from I showed them llr and team builders text, it sold the business, now I need follow through with all the interested customers, but summer is tough!! I am having trouble connecting with my team let alone strangers. I have a feeling fall will bust loose!!! In the meantime, I need to stop buying every single cd and book, sell my restaurant, hit every meeting in cuse, Ontario, Waterloo wherever and look forward to Ottawa in October since I got my tix in June :) keep on keepin on :)

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users