• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#1 jason.tingley

jason.tingley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:33 AM

I am very excited about the new corporate customer program. I have a background in sales, with 10 years experience dealing with local business, providing them with their industrial needs. I am confident that after a few weeks of sales calls I will get comfortable with the role and within the first month or two I will start signing some nice accounts. I Plan to keep my main focus on community building, however I definitely see the need in the work place for our materials. Life Leadership and the new program for corporate customers is going to make a massive impact in corporate america. I plan to post on here any new accounts that I sign, with the customers permission of coarse and will do my best to keep everyone updated. I hope that as others achieve results with this program they do the same, so that everyone can leverage your success and cheer you on. Have a wonderful day and God bless.  

• Phil Wall, ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 23 others like this

#2 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

Jason, your sales experience can now produce customers and members to build a healthy and longterm LIFE Leadership business. I am super excited about the corporate customers and I believe LIFE Leadership will play a huge part in restoring American society and business excellence! :) Anyone else utilizing the corporate customer program yet? Have a great night! 

• Kurt Sandborn, sscolvin, ejbrodberg74 and 11 others like this

#3 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:23 AM

Jason, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! I'm a guy with no experience I sales and I really hope to learn how to get customers like this :)

Incidentally, is there a way to follow threads without commenting?
  • barbm and ruby.stump1 like this

#4 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Jason, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! I'm a guy with no experience I sales and I really hope to learn how to get customers like this :)

Incidentally, is there a way to follow threads without commenting?

At the very top of this page, in the right hand corner, you will see a button that says "Follow this Topic".  That should do the job for you. 

• sscolvin, Marianne Ashton, tiffschaefer and 3 others like this

#5 jason.tingley

jason.tingley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

Update to where we are thus far on the sales journey. So far I have had 4 sales calls that have resulted in two commitments that are figuring out how many subscriptions they would like to commit to. I have had one no which is from my old employer, this is of no shock, :) still bitter they can no longer afford my services.... lol, I have one that is undecided with a follow up scheduled. I have also assisted in another sales call with a teammate and the follow up appointment for that potential is today. I also have one more new appointment which is today an noon. If your are interested in pursuing corporate customers, I highly recommend the book, How I raised myself from failure to success in selling. That book is one of our top 5 and I am reading it now for the 4th time. Outside of that, just remember sales is just a numbers game, its all about seeing the people. You can not sign 10 new customers per month if you only call on 2.... Have a blessed day and happy selling.  

• Kurt Sandborn, MichelleMielke, Jewald and 14 others like this

#6 jason.tingley

jason.tingley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Prediction, on a side note here is what I am predicting in the very near future. I predict that just as business's  require certain certifications such as Iso and Qs, I believe that very soon business will require that you have your key employees on the Life Leadership LLR Corporate education program. I believe that what we offer will stand as the bench mark for developing the culture required in order for a company to go from good to great. I am excited to promote the benefits of our program to the early adapters.

Soon when one company is dealing with another one of the first questions and requirements will be? Is your company utilizing the Life Leadership Corporate education program? This will be a key indicator in business as to weather the company in question believes in investing into their own people and an indicator on weather the success and strength of the company rest on one individual or the culture and professionalism within the organization.  Exciting times are ahead and I look forward to seeing more additions to the Corporate program. I see a day where we have a flyer with professional testimonies from individuals and company's that have benefited from this program. I see possibly a certificate of completion for those who have finished the program and hopefully an addition to the current 6 month program for those who have completed the first 6 months. Good luck everyone and stay professional, remember you have a tool they need... now help them see that need and you will have a new customer.

• sscolvin, Jewald, kcortezano and 6 others like this

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Prediction, on a side note here is what I am predicting in the very near future. I predict that just as business's  require certain certifications such as Iso and Qs, I believe that very soon business will require that you have your key employees on the Life Leadership LLR Corporate education program. I believe that what we offer will stand as the bench mark for developing the culture required in order for a company to go from good to great. I am excited to promote the benefits of our program to the early adapters.

Soon when one company is dealing with another one of the first questions and requirements will be? Is your company utilizing the Life Leadership Corporate education program? This will be a key indicator in business as to weather the company in question believes in investing into their own people and an indicator on weather the success and strength of the company rest on one individual or the culture and professionalism within the organization.  Exciting times are ahead and I look forward to seeing more additions to the Corporate program. I see a day where we have a flyer with professional testimonies from individuals and company's that have benefited from this program. I see possibly a certificate of completion for those who have finished the program and hopefully an addition to the current 6 month program for those who have completed the first 6 months. Good luck everyone and stay professional, remember you have a tool they need... now help them see that need and you will have a new customer.

Jason:

the certificate of completion will be on the LLR Corporate portion of our site any day now.  The testimonials from other satisfied corporate customers are rolling in (keep them coming when you have some) and will be added to future sales aids we will make.  And yes, we are already developing "Course #2" to be release later in the year.

Keep finding and setting up those corporate clients!  You all can do it!

CB

• sscolvin, LibbyFrench, Roosevelt Jean-Francois and 6 others like this

#8 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

Chris, any chance in Course #2 we could include in the book list some past LLR books such as:

• Crucial Conversations (or Crucial Accountability, the second book in the series.  Was originally titled Crucial Confrontations.  This is a HUGE bestseller with companies and used extensively in corporate training.) - focusing on conflict resolution and dialogue
  • Good to Great - focusing on best practices and philosophies of winning organizations and CEO's
  • 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership - developing managers into leaders
  • Leadership and Self-Deception - focusing on helping the manager/leader identify blind spots for annual development plans
  • Influencer - focusing on driving change throughout an organization

Chris, the thinking behind these suggestions is that these books are all red-hot best-sellers in corporate training circles.  A decision maker at an office wants and needs to be able to defend their purchase decision to their superiors.   The more ammunition we give them, the more comfortable they are pulling the trigger on saying "yes".  These books are all a "safe" purchase because they are well known, respected and used extensively by many companies now.  So, we stack the odds in our favor by ensuring as many (if not all) of the books in our course are massive best-sellers to begin with.

• kcortezano, SusanPetersonFL, Roosevelt Jean-Francois and 5 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#9 RobinS

RobinS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

As I've been away from the corporate world are there any training areas where I can get "scripts" or ideas on how to move forward on the corporate LLR program?  I have mentioned it twice in my STP with new people and they "lit" up about it.  All I had was the brochure to show them.  Following up with them should be great but how do I go about contacting with the specific purpose of promoting The corporate program.  (sorry if this has been addressed before I'm also new to forums)

• Jewald, ChrisBeaubien, Gotf8th and 2 others like this

#10 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

Is it possible to get updated .PDF corporate flyers? I noticed the ones that are actually printed are different than the ones on the other forum topic (sales flier, not curriculum flyer). 

• James Kozak, bvashus and jimwirshing like this

#11 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

I used to sell tires for a living and made several friends in the process. One of these friends is Bill, he owns a large heavy duty equipment company. I had not seen him in 7 months and he asked me what I was doing for work? I said i own a leadership development company.He said what is that? I said that i work with 2 of the worlds top leadership individuals Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward. Have you ever heard of them? He said no and asked what do they do? I said they developed a 6 month course, that will help your employees become a better employee, better people skills,resolve conflict, manage time better, sell more etc. They believe that information that is digested in little bits is better than going to a seminar and remembering very little. I said we do this through a subscription $50.00 per month for 4 audios and 1 leadership book. I went into his business not looking for a sale and he seems very interested. We are going to talk next week and he said he has a large center of influence that he is going to introduce me to if he likes the information. The key to this story is as Kirk Birtles says TAKE A SHOT, you will never know. If i would have had the 6 month subscription pack,I would have sold him.

• Phil Wall, Jewald, Donna and 6 others like this

#12 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:47 PM

Is it possible to get updated .PDF corporate flyers? I noticed the ones that are actually printed are different than the ones on the other forum topic (sales flier, not curriculum flyer). 

yup!

• Brian Mitchell and jimwirshing like this

#13 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:45 AM

Has anyone considered that when you register just one LLR Corporate Customer on a Six month subscription its worth $12.50 immediate profit. Over Six months this is worth$75.00.Add the % bonuses.Lets say you are at 50% bracket, you will receive 25pts/ or $12.50 per month, which is worth an additional   $75.00.  Every customer is worth $150.00 to you with this example. What if you were to call 10 people to get just 1 customer.  Every time you pick up the phone you just made $15.00. What are we all waiting for? Thank you to Frank Bettger that wrote a book 60 years ago, that still applies today.         

• Chris.miller, Roosevelt Jean-Francois, Jon.DeLange and 11 others like this

#14 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

Yesterday we had a local print shop become enrolled on the corporate program. Awesome gentleman who has had to learn the hard way through his own experiences in the past. He was excited to have leadership information at such an affordable price instead of the hundreds of $$ that coaches and other training costs.
When we have two...TWO of the top 50 leadership experts at the helm of our company (all others on the top 50 own their own conpany and sell their own thinking) it shows just how amazing and duplicatable the system is. Instead of taking one persons thinking and teaching that in an organization we can leverage the thinking of Orrin and Chris and all the rest of the top 50 through the materials on the site! So cool!
Keep sharing the information, people are desperate for something that works! :)
  • Jewald, James Kozak, kcortezano and 7 others like this

#15 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Way to go, Paul!

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#16 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

CJ thanks for your kind words! We are all in this together.

#17 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

Chris, any chance in Course #2 we could include in the book list some past LLR books such as:

• Crucial Conversations (or Crucial Accountability, the second book in the series.  Was originally titled Crucial Confrontations.  This is a HUGE bestseller with companies and used extensively in corporate training.) - focusing on conflict resolution and dialogue
  • Good to Great - focusing on best practices and philosophies of winning organizations and CEO's
  • 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership - developing managers into leaders
  • Leadership and Self-Deception - focusing on helping the manager/leader identify blind spots for annual development plans
  • Influencer - focusing on driving change throughout an organization

Chris, the thinking behind these suggestions is that these books are all red-hot best-sellers in corporate training circles.  A decision maker at an office wants and needs to be able to defend their purchase decision to their superiors.   The more ammunition we give them, the more comfortable they are pulling the trigger on saying "yes".  These books are all a "safe" purchase because they are well known, respected and used extensively by many companies now.  So, we stack the odds in our favor by ensuring as many (if not all) of the books in our course are massive best-sellers to begin with.

Another couple that I'd toss in with CJ's that I've heard of --> Kouzes/Posner - Leadership Challenge ( not on site that I've seen ) & also, one that is = Credibility.

Cheers! :)
  • CJ Calvert, Scott.Farnell and jimwirshing like this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#18 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

I can't find where the question was asked of me (sometimes even I get lost on this forum!), but the PDF download on the website for the corporate sales flyer has been updated to the new one. 

Just so you all know.  

Rock on getting those corporate customers!

CB

• Brandonperry, Phil Wall, Constance and 7 others like this

#19 Chris Matheny

Chris Matheny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

Can one sign up as a LIFE member to receive the LLR Corporate subscription?  Or, does one have to create a customer?

#20 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

Can one sign up as a LIFE member to receive the LLR Corporate subscription?  Or, does one have to create a customer?

Chris:

I am not sure what you mean.

The LLR corporate subscription product is available to anyone, customers or Life members alike. 

If you have a corporation that wants to buy one or more LLR corporate subscriptions, all you have to do is set them up as a registered customer and place their order that way.  OR you can buy it yourself first, and turn around an resell it to them.

Of course, corporations CANNOT sign up as Life Members.  

I have answered several questions here, and hopefully have provided the answer you were looking for?

Good luck obtaining some corporate clients!

CB

• JuleenRay, rschuler, jimwirshing and 1 other like this

#21 Danielle.Stone

Danielle.Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right spot, but anyways... I have a few questions about the LLRC and sales in general...here goes...

So, as I prepare to go out and get some LLRC subscriptions, I'm thinking of handling some objections in my presentation. One objection I forsee arising, is the concern that these corporate leaders will invest in the LLRC, program but won't be able to get the employees to actually DO anything with it. What suggestions can I throw out there to give them ideas to encourage employee involvement? So that they don't envision their employees just letting their subscriptions (that they paid for) collect dust on their refrigerators, or in their desks unused?

Also, how about giving us some sort of order form for the LLRC that we can bring with us to our meetings, so we can leave with the order and payment information right away once we get the sale? It could contain fields for how many subscriptions they need, payment information, etc. Would that be practical? I just don't want to leave it in their hands to go online and sign themselves up as customers, and I may not have access to a computer at every meeting to go online with them right then and there. If we have a printout form to bring to the meeting, we can at least leave with the info we need, and can sign them up as customers ourselves later, and contact them with their login information. Sorry if I'm totally off-base here! :)

Also, from a sales standpoint if I am going to get a meeting with a person in charge of a company whom I have never met, is it best to try to book an appointment to meet, or to just drop in? And should I say what it's concerning, or do I try to stay kind of vague?
  • Charles Gopez, michael.hartmann, Scott.Farnell and 3 others like this

#22 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:04 PM

Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right spot, but anyways... I have a few questions about the LLRC and sales in general...here goes...

So, as I prepare to go out and get some LLRC subscriptions, I'm thinking of handling some objections in my presentation. One objection I forsee arising, is the concern that these corporate leaders will invest in the LLRC, program but won't be able to get the employees to actually DO anything with it. What suggestions can I throw out there to give them ideas to encourage employee involvement? So that they don't envision their employees just letting their subscriptions (that they paid for) collect dust on their refrigerators, or in their desks unused?

Also, how about giving us some sort of order form for the LLRC that we can bring with us to our meetings, so we can leave with the order and payment information right away once we get the sale? It could contain fields for how many subscriptions they need, payment information, etc. Would that be practical? I just don't want to leave it in their hands to go online and sign themselves up as customers, and I may not have access to a computer at every meeting to go online with them right then and there. If we have a printout form to bring to the meeting, we can at least leave with the info we need, and can sign them up as customers ourselves later, and contact them with their login information. Sorry if I'm totally off-base here! :)

Also, from a sales standpoint if I am going to get a meeting with a person in charge of a company whom I have never met, is it best to try to book an appointment to meet, or to just drop in? And should I say what it's concerning, or do I try to stay kind of vague?

Danielle:

As to your first question, the best way an employer can insure his/her people are actually going through the materials is to administer the test questions (provided for free on our website - best thing to do is to print them off or email the free PDF to your corporate customer) that the employees have to answer successfully.

I like your suggestion of an order form.  We'll get something cooked up on that - keep an eye on the LLR corporate page for this.

And finally, it's always best to make an appointment if you can.  Of course, perhaps you just make initial contact by walking in to places, get a name and number, and call back later.  But business professionals usually respond best to a solid appointment booked in advance.

Hope this helps!

CB

• Jewald, Chris.miller, JuleenRay and 12 others like this

#23 billysimms

billysimms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

Great questions and suggestion, Danielle.  I actually had some of the same questions myself.  Thanks, Chris, for the clarification.

Billy

• salyndac likes this

#24 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

GREAT NEWS  I am signing up my first corporate customer. This person is the director of quality for a food company in Syracuse. Its is just one subscription, but you have to start somewhere. This person is a hard charger and I know this will help him be more relatable. He was telling me that his company sent him to a seminar for the American Institute of Baking in Hershey PA for around $1200.00 for a three day seminar.

• info@drneera.com, Scott.Farnell, Brian Mitchell and 2 others like this

#25 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

Great job Paul! Im finding business very receptive for that reason alone, save money and get quality training!

#26 Chris Matheny

Chris Matheny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:21 PM

Hi Chris,

Thank you for responding to my post.

I am aware that the LLR corporate subscription product is available to anyone, customers or Life members alike.  

I see the entire curriculum is available in the Shopping Center for $300.  

However, as a Life member, why can one not add this as a monthly subscription option?  I signed up a new corporate customer last night and my focus was to go through the series along with him.  

Will a monthly subscription to the LLR Corporate series become an option for Life members  in the very near future?      Thanks!

#27 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:43 AM

Hi Chris,

Thank you for responding to my post.

I am aware that the LLR corporate subscription product is available to anyone, customers or Life members alike.  

I see the entire curriculum is available in the Shopping Center for $300.  

However, as a Life member, why can one not add this as a monthly subscription option?  I signed up a new corporate customer last night and my focus was to go through the series along with him.  

Will a monthly subscription to the LLR Corporate series become an option for Life members  in the very near future?      Thanks!

Oh! NOW I get your question!

Great suggestion, by the way, and there is no reason it shouldn't be available to a Life Member.  That must be a glitch of how it's been put on the website.  We'll get it fixed.

Thx

CB

• JuleenRay, Brian Mitchell and salyndac like this

#28 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

Oh! NOW I get your question!

Great suggestion, by the way, and there is no reason it shouldn't be available to a Life Member.  That must be a glitch of how it's been put on the website.  We'll get it fixed.

Thx

CB

Ok, I have gone back and rediscovered why we set it up this way.  

The decision was made to NOT have the Corporate LLR subscription available to Life Members so as not to make things confusing (having two LLR subscription options).  But, in order for a Life Member to both become familiar with what the corporate customer receive, AND to also have a sample to show potential customers what they would be getting, we decided to make the complete 6 month corporate subscription content available in one chunk.  

That is why it is set up this way, and it will likely stay this way to minimize the confusion over two different LLR subscription packages.

CB

• sscolvin, DomenicaStratman, Chris.miller and 6 others like this

#29 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:03 PM

Danielle:

As to your first question, the best way an employer can insure his/her people are actually going through the materials is to administer the test questions (provided for free on our website - best thing to do is to print them off or email the free PDF to your corporate customer) that the employees have to answer successfully.

I like your suggestion of an order form.  We'll get something cooked up on that - keep an eye on the LLR corporate page for this.

And finally, it's always best to make an appointment if you can.  Of course, perhaps you just make initial contact by walking in to places, get a name and number, and call back later.  But business professionals usually respond best to a solid appointment booked in advance.

Hope this helps!

CB

Thanks Chris that really clears things up. I love this forum!!

• JuleenRay and Ammon Nelson like this

#30 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

I am excited about the LLR Corporate Education System! I really believe it'll be our hottest products to this day. Can you say free trips!!!! B) Can you say OTCA!  And can you say a changed workforce!!!!!

• kcortezano, Brian Mitchell, esther.bontrager and 1 other like this

#31 Gregg.Mary

Gregg.Mary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

Hello, I have been in B2B sales for over 5 years and I am very excited to share the Corporate Curriculum with the contacts I have from my involvement in the Chamber and other organizations.

We are planning to hold an event to bring many of them together to hear a testimony from Don Schultz who works at Via Christi in Wichita about how the material has helped in their organization.   I hoped to create an event on LinkedIn to invite everyone, but I just learned that they removed that option last year.  

I'm open to any suggestions.  Could there be fliers or invitations created to invite business leaders to learn about the Corporate program?

mm

#32 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

Hello, I have been in B2B sales for over 5 years and I am very excited to share the Corporate Curriculum with the contacts I have from my involvement in the Chamber and other organizations.

We are planning to hold an event to bring many of them together to hear a testimony from Don Schultz who works at Via Christi in Wichita about how the material has helped in their organization.   I hoped to create an event on LinkedIn to invite everyone, but I just learned that they removed that option last year.  

I'm open to any suggestions.  Could there be fliers or invitations created to invite business leaders to learn about the Corporate program?

mm

Yes, we have flyers available, and also some simple one page brochures.  Check the Shopping Center on the lifeleadership.com website.  I also think they are available for free download.

Good luck!

CB

• jimwirshing likes this

#33 tbbales

tbbales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

Chris,

I was wanting to throw out a possible idea on the corporate side of things. In dealing with larger corporations, the person that makes the final decisions about which direction the company wants to go with their training many times may be at a distant location. With that said, I was thinking if we had a separate "Pezi" for the corporate side of things it sure would be nice. Within the Prezi, maybe also add a small audio sample of what they can expect to receive (a snipit) when they purchase our product. I understand that we can not have a separate prezi for all we have to offer, but to add one for the corporate side sure would be nice and convenient. Just a thought. Thanks for all you and the rest of the PC are doing to make an already awesome business even better. God Bless.

• colinb71, Scott.Farnell, Brian Mitchell and 1 other like this

#34 billysimms

billysimms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

Once a LIFE member make a corporate sale, I'm wondering if they could post on the forum what process they used to bill the customer?  I know there are a few different options, so sharing your experience will benefit everyone.  

Also, sharing any other obstacles (and how you overcame them) such as tax exemption, paying for multiple months in advance, etc would be beneficial to the entire LIFE community.

Just a thought.

Billy

• mistydawn128, RobinS and jimwirshing like this

#35 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Chris,

I was wanting to throw out a possible idea on the corporate side of things. In dealing with larger corporations, the person that makes the final decisions about which direction the company wants to go with their training many times may be at a distant location. With that said, I was thinking if we had a separate "Pezi" for the corporate side of things it sure would be nice. Within the Prezi, maybe also add a small audio sample of what they can expect to receive (a snipit) when they purchase our product. I understand that we can not have a separate prezi for all we have to offer, but to add one for the corporate side sure would be nice and convenient. Just a thought. Thanks for all you and the rest of the PC are doing to make an already awesome business even better. God Bless.

Hey, that's not a bad suggestion.  Let me share it with the others and see where it goes.

CB

• sscolvin, colinb71, Brian Mitchell and 1 other like this

#36 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

The corporate program is receiving rave reviews all over the country. It seems like everywhere I speak I get a new story of cities, companies, fire departments, small business ect. that are getting the program and loving it! Keep up the great work everyone, you are taking LIFE Leadership mainstream!

• bcpowers, Jewald, yaya and 2 others like this

#37 Jennifer.benedict

Jennifer.benedict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:54 PM

Chris,

We just did a LLRC presentation in Ohio and the president of the company is very interested! He wants us to come again in 2 weeks and present to his HR manager.
He is requesting that we have examples of how this information has helped in the workplace. I need some stories and examples to share. Can anyone share some? Thanks!
  • Brian Mitchell likes this

#38 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

Chris,

We just did a LLRC presentation in Ohio and the president of the company is very interested! He wants us to come again in 2 weeks and present to his HR manager.
He is requesting that we have examples of how this information has helped in the workplace. I need some stories and examples to share. Can anyone share some? Thanks!

Jennifer, after we have been sharing with corporate customers we leave them with Encouraging Leadership In Your Organization by Dan Hawkins. He gives some great examples of companies using the LLR in a corporate setting, how the set it up and results that came from it. Another good one might be Replacement Driven Leadership which gives examples in the business world as well. Why tell them about it all when you can leverage the leaders to do it for you! :)
  • Jewald, Shelly Jenkins, Ammon Nelson and 7 others like this

#39 jason.tingley

jason.tingley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

Remember everyone, sales is a numbers game. Life Frank Bettger said in his book "this business of selling narrows down to one thing-just one thing.... seeing the people!" and "There is the whole thing in a nutshell. There is the whole foundation of this business of selling- Calls!" Im off and at it again today and the law of averages says that I will start signing customers.

• Jewald, kcortezano, Chris.miller and 5 others like this

#40 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

Chris,

Aimee Goodwin is a young lady in Dallas Texas  that works at a State Farm insurance office. When she was introduced to the Life products she was the YOUNGEST, had the LEAST TRADITIONAL EDUCATION and LOWEST PAID employee in that office. A year later she is still YOUNGEST and  still has the LEAST TRADITIONALLY EDUCATION, but she is now the HIGHEST-PAID employee in that office!!!!! She is also the only employee in that office that Won the free cruise that State Farm offers. She told me her W-2 form double in a year!! And the only thing she did different was listen to the Life products and attend our events!

But the best part from and employers angle is the fact that she invested her own money and did it on her own time!!

• Radine!, peggipkern, Jewald and 14 others like this

#41 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

Aimee Goodwin is a young lady in Dallas Texas  that works at a State Farm insurance office. When she was introduced to the Life products she was the YOUNGEST, had the LEAST TRADITIONAL EDUCATION and LOWEST PAID employee in that office. A year later she is still YOUNGEST and  still has the LEAST TRADITIONALLY EDUCATION, but she is now the HIGHEST-PAID employee in that office!!!!! She is also the only employee in that office that Won the free cruise that State Farm offers. She told me her W-2 form double in a year!! And the only thing she did different was listen to the Life products and attend our events!

But the best part from and employers angle is the fact that she invested her own money and did it on her own time!!

Wow!

That's awesome!!

Great job and congratulations Aimee!!!

CB

• Chris.miller, frbitter, KatherineGoodwin and 3 others like this

#42 Greg

Greg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

I have used the LIFE Series as a corporate program with 13 of my employees who serve as Human Service Professionals. I chose this series because the LIFE subscriptions focus on life skills and as Human Service Professionals they deal with and teach life skills on a daily basis. 

Each month I receive an email from my employees telling me which book or CD they feel has helped them in 2 areas. Each share how they can they can apply what they learned in their personal life and in their professional life with their clients. We then hold a Round Table discussion each month where they share what they have learned. I have received feedback from several of them how much the sharing with each other in these Round Table discussions have broadened their abilities personally and as a professional. They learn as much from each other as they do from their own study of the materials.

Not everyone likes every book or CD. In fact sometimes there is disagreement with some of the content, but the principles always seem to bring about discussion on applications they can use.  I participate in each discussion to keep things focused on the positive and how they can add value to themselves and others from what they have learned and help them think on a larger scale of how these principles could be applied and add value to their/our communities and the world in general. 

All in all this has been a very good investment in our employees and our company.

Greg Johnson

President & CEO

The SRS Group, LLC

www.thesrsgroup.net

• Phil Wall, Radine!, Jewald and 11 others like this

#43 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:38 PM

I am very excited about this product. I believe it is the past and the future, it is how life should be and people should be treated. It goes back to respect and humanity. I am negotiating with a couple of car dealerships, well they have over 20 between them and have other fabulous ideas of where to take this. I am in a very abnormal state of calm after finding these products, lives are about to change. Today we found out we have a church library being set up with the use of many of the products. They seem to think they cannot be a member for some reason, but I so hope that they can because I would like the whole team to benefit from these sales. 

• jimwirshing likes this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#44 Danielle.Stone

Danielle.Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

Does anyone know if there is, or soon will be, a way to be able to give people the link to the web address from Life Leadership that is specific to the corporate curriculum (www.lifeleadership.com/llrcorp)so that it has our life number in it? So that even using this link, they are within our life number? I know we can do this for the main site, but I am hoping to do this if I give them the direct link to the LLRC spot of our website. (I tried just tacking our life number to end of it, it didn't work.)
  • jimwirshing likes this

#45 Danielle.Stone

Danielle.Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

Also, I have two separate car dealerships in my town who are having their sales managers try it out for themselves. If they like it, (which they definitely will!!) they are putting their whole sales staff on it! This story is pretty cool....me and my downline (and great friend!) went out cold calling together as a team with specific intent to find corporate customers for the LLRC, and the sales manager of one of these dealerships was so impressed with our salesmanship, that he used us as an example in his sales staff meeting! He even asked us to come back teach his whole sales forces some things about sales! (Everything I know about sales just came from our system, and years of making a friend and finding a need!) I thought that was pretty cool. Yay for our system!!
  • Phil Wall, Clint.Fix, Jewald and 12 others like this

#46 billysimms

billysimms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

Danielle,

Way to go!  I am also going to be contacting car dealerships in my area.  Good to hear a success story.  Can you give us more specifics about the dealerships so we can use that information as leverage when we go out to promote this amazing product?  

In regards to your question about the link, I asked the same question awhile back.  I believe Chris Brady responded that they are working on getting the LLR Corporate information on our personal websites as a product.  When that happens, corporations can order that product straight from our personal site.  How awesome will that be!?  I'm not 100% sure about this, but I believe that's how it should work.  

Billy Simms

• Danielle.Stone and jimwirshing like this

#47 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

WOW!!

This is why we are going to 1 million and beyond.  We are a community who care and shares.  Thanks everybody for your stories and comments!

AaaaOooo

• MCQUAIDJASON, Brian Mitchell, jimwirshing and 1 other like this

#48 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

I think I am do ridiculously excited about this stuff and inhaling it it is contagious!! Also I own a business so I leverage my purchases and jobs with this, others in my field and similar love the ideas I get from stuff so it has been a trip!!! It is just a moving, I have a social service meeting, a salon, a financial institution, a restaurant a house party and a spa oh 2 dealerships and a resort....it flipping crazy!!! Half way to Columbus!!!
  • Brian Mitchell and jimwirshing like this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#49 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:48 PM

The corporate program is receiving rave reviews all over the country. It seems like everywhere I speak I get a new story of cities, companies, fire departments, small business ect. that are getting the program and loving it! Keep up the great work everyone, you are taking LIFE Leadership mainstream!

This one is going to fly, I mean fly!!! Anyone dealing with people needs it, I told my whole team I will do every call for them.
I am so pumped they can't say no.
  • jimwirshing likes this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#50 kcortezano

kcortezano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

Met with a consultant for United Way and Big Brothers Big Sisters prior to the Columbus Convention. He stated that they recruit adults to these organizations to help youth and NEVER coach them or lead them. He indicated there is a disconnect and that this could bridge that gap. I am excited to get back in his door this week to get him on board and present our amazingness to these organizations.

Also, Tina and Eric Barr connected with the Auburn Indiana chamber of commerce and have face time with their leadership institute director. Many Chambers host leadership institutes and with our materials - the next business generation can be purpose filled, moral, integrity based, and make a massive change. Fired Up.

• Brandonperry, jason.tingley, Radine! and 9 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users