9 replies to this topic

#1 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:47 PM

omg that was the best seminar i think ever happen in a long time, we had a record setting attendance in that building. one big sell out. i haven't felt that much energy  at a seminar in a very long time. i am still fired up from it. awesome talks Orrin. 

How was everyone elses seminars go? and where was it. 

Attached Files

• p&gzills likes this

#2 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:30 AM

James, the energy, belief, and hunger in Wisconsin was off the charts. Dan and Lisa being recognized for new LIFE Coach 3 and so many hitting new levels. On top of that hundreds moving onto Total Access and hundreds more onto PBO. LIFE is changing the world one life at a time! God Bless, Orrin

• James Kozak, p&gzills and Dave & Kim Bartlett like this

#3 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

Now that it's Monday and some of us are back in the world of 95%ers, what are some amazing things you learned this weekend?

We have the amazing blessing of having Orrin and Laurie Woodward and Dan and Lisa Hawkins in town this weekend. 234 people took the Next Step at the seminar!! So Fired up!!

We are not a business of command and control but of participate and persuade. This is not a game of football where one person makes the calls and has control but rather a game of soccer that requires every individual on the field participating. Winning leaders have the ability to keep everyone aligned in thinking without having complete command. Leaders are teachers but they are also aligned with others in that they are still learners. Information is the new scoreboard, we gotta think metaphysical OVER physical. You are not a leader if you don't have character.

These are only a few nuggets that I got down (pages and pages more) from Orrin this weekend. Again, it was such a blessing being able to sit and listen (felt a lot like Mary) and soak up all of the goodness. Orrin is such a wonderful teacher and I am very excited to apply what I learned. 

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#4 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

happy tuesday to all :)

WE too had THE BEST!! seminar!! :)  incredible! PHENOMENAL!  buddy and i had the distinct pleasure of meeting tony and sharon hoffman in grand junction, colorado :)  i first thought tony matteo <---NEAT guy! was tony hoffman (hahaha).  sharon greeted us and we had great conversation prior to the seminar :)  they were SOOOO much fun!  they shared wonderful, informative, humorous and touch-your-heart stories.  i laughed until i literally cried!  we're ready to implement 35mph! "old man par" :)  i LOVED tony's analogy of the law of averages using a deck of cards :)  IQ and EQ - GREAT! information to learn and apply!  "nobody waxes a rented car", "build it for reasons unknown" :)  lQQking forward to watching "secretariat" again :)  what a small world we live in... buddy and tony grew up in each other's back yard!  can't wait to see y'all in columbus!

love 'n hugs,

lishi :)

p.s.  we'll bring the rocky mountain oysters friday night! ;)

• James Kozak and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#5 samwilson

samwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

I have never been to one of these seminars.  But it sounds like so much fun.  I would love to attend one once.

#6 samwilson

samwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

I have never been to one of their seminars.  I would love to go to one because they sound like they are just full of it.

#7 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

I have never been to one of their seminars.  I would love to go to one because they sound like they are just full of it.

they are awesome. they are fun. you will have great time.

#8 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

I have never been to one of these seminars.  But it sounds like so much fun.  I would love to attend one once.

Sam,

The seminars are completely amazing. Once you attend one, you will be hooked and will want to attend more. Just being around the atmosphere and hearing from our leaders in this business will fire you up. I sure hope you take the opportunity to get plugged in to attending your first seminar in your area, or wherever you may be. There are quite a few of them going on around the United States and Canada on (1) Saturday a month.

As our CEO/Co-Founder, Chris Brady has said, "We believe that this is your best shot at living the LIFE you've always wanted." See ya at the seminars!!

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#9 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

The Fotu's did an amazing job at the May seminar here in Florida! We have never missed a seminar in 12 plus years, they are the key to building a big business 

#10 samwilson

samwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

I do hope to get to a seminar soon!  I have heard a lot about them and am excited to be a part of it all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orrin woodward, seminars, lifelive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users