64 replies to this topic

#1 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

Who is going Club 180? Great! Make a public commitment and share the CDs listened to and the STP's of the day to score your total degrees every day. Club 180 to Power Player to Turbo Total Access to Leader and the CAB program incomes!!! FIRED UP! 

• Wade Hamblin, WayneMacNamara, ejbrodberg74 and 14 others like this

#2 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

I've gone Club 180 for January already. I love it! Thanks to you and the PC for coming up with all of this Orrin. So glad to be a part of the LIFE community!!

• mlddia7 and Anita Vaughn like this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#3 BigDog

BigDog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

Club 180 has absolutely change everything in our business.  It provides that fastest and most effective way to help people falling in LOVE with the LIFE products and business.  Listening to 3 CD's a day helps me bolster my believe in my dreams and the LIFE business as a vehicle to obtain my dreams. The CD's in turn inspire me to share the good news with as many people as I can.  Thanks for making and keeping everything so simple!

• lucjsantiago, noudjeff, Mike Hart and 5 others like this

AaaaaOoooo

#4 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

I have found a great system that works for me:

-Prayer
-Coffee

-Subscription CD to start the morning right

-LT CDs the rest of the day unless I'm in meetings (and even then I wish I could bring in the iPod!)

An amazing thing has happened: compassion and action simultaneously.

Club 180 is truly the best way to take a small bite to understand the bigger picture. 

• Radine!, ejbrodberg74, ShawnTargosz and 6 others like this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#5 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Club 180 is creating so much excitement! Every week since this has been rolled out the opens are gaining momentum. You can feel the energy and belief when the number of people listening and doing goes up. LIFE Leadership is going to rock the world in 2014 because leaders are in the zone, thank you Club 180!

• JesusH, rjfisher1, mlddia7 and 4 others like this

#6 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

SO few people keep score in their lives.  Club 180 gives us as buisness owners an opportunity to keep score and make the stp and listening to cds a real habit that gets results.  I love how simple the system is to follow!!

• JesusH, chgirard, slpries and 5 others like this

#7 Lori Maas

Lori Maas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

Club 180 gives everyone a level playing field and an easy to understand game plan to move into their bright future. 

• mlddia7, leahstad and Mike Grady like this

#8 ShawnTargosz

ShawnTargosz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

Went Club 180 in January and it was the first time I've ever crossed stage at a seminar!!! Club 180 has already changed the game completely, double power player is next at the feb 8th seminar in Saginaw, MI. 

SAMURAI!!!! TO SERVE!!!

• Anita Vaughn likes this

#9 Roosevelt Jean-Francois

Roosevelt Jean-Francois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationFort-Lauderdale, FL & Haiti

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Club 180 with Racal Radio, and the LT CD's and Top 50 are the building culture block to lead us to Power Player, Turbos, Triples, Quart, Penta, etc... Real revolution in pipeline community building. I'm on my way out to start the process with a new friend listening Bill Lewis on rascal radio on  my cell.

• BraveheartMicah, dljeanfrancois and Anita Vaughn like this

#10 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

I'm a learning machine because of Operation-180!

I've been told my head will explode with the amount of CDs I'm lucky enough to listen to each day at work, and I'm constantly in pursuit of going Go-Getter!

It's become an easily attainable standard I can do each month which prepares me for the journey ahead!
Anyone can do this, and yet it's such an effective way of both learning, and pounding activity!

Go Go-Getter, and then it's a matter of what I say; AUDIOS, AMIGOS! ;)

• Owen Jones, ValerieLorna and Anita Vaughn like this

#11 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

CLUB 180 Qualifiers in Houston having a BLAST!  

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a difference it has made for people on their Journey to "Living A LIFE You Always Wanted."

• BraveheartMicah and Anita Vaughn like this

#12 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Count me in the Club, permanently!  Thank you Mark M. and Orrin for this brilliant innovation!

• Kyle Herminath and Anita Vaughn like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#13 galileo

galileo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Club 180 Rocks! It inspires all LIFE members to become the best them!

Marcia's CDs today were Land, The Beginning Vital Behaviors, and Know What We Do Matters (twice). I love the passion and conviction of the MacNamaras! They are at a whole new level!!
  • Anita Vaughn likes this

#14 David Bjork

David Bjork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Club 180 has been a game changer! We have seen such an improvement in thinking and results in such a short time! I love giving new people a game to play right out of the gate, and start the process of improving fast.

#15 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

Today I listened to;
#1,2 el compromiso- Felmar
#3 tiempo y dinero- Felmar
#4 four phases of depth- Chris Brady
#5 the what, why and how of depth- Chris b
#6 think business- Chris b
#7 the law of networking- Orrin
#8 the attitude of a winner- Dan Hawkins
#9 the dream, the plan, the goal and the effort- George and Jill
#10 attack on genesis- ken ham
#11 the power of association- bill Lewis

I sold a Financial Fitness and got no showed at a plan! I also saw a high school friend who I will bring to the Tuesday open! Club 180
  • Brenda Hatcher, JesusH, ejbrodberg74 and 2 others like this

#16 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

Participating the in the club 180 has really changed how I see things.  I am more positive, I am eager to talk to people about this great business.  Just by listening to a couple extra cds in a day can make all the difference in our perfomance when we are out in the living rooms of the world.

Thanks Club 180

#17 jeanbelanger

jeanbelanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

Qui sera qualifier Club180? Excellent! Faire un engagement public.  Partager les cd écouter et les plans de la journée pour compter votre score/dégres total pour chaque jour.  club 180 à Power Player à Turbo Total Access à Leader aux revenue du C.A.B!!! FIRED UP1

• Tyler PrudHomme, Roosevelt Jean-Francois and Martin Lemay like this

#18 LivingTheLIFE

LivingTheLIFE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

Club 180 is GREAT!  Ingenius!  

Think about it.  It takes 180 degrees to turn your life around...and this business concept has YOU keeping score of your activity to turn your life around.  Listening to CD's and Sharing this great information with people.  Trust me...if you aren't showing the plan NOW...listen to enough CD's (Intently) to be a CLUB 180 Member and the blue pack will break and you will begin sharing.  Then it will just be a matter of time.  Dig into this great information.  Life Training CD's especially for building your business.  YOU are no different than any of the founders...They just made a decision...got it in their hearts...AND WENT AFTER IT.  Embrace and Edify your leaders.  Big hearts and very humble.

So change your life for the best...change other's lives for the best...and make this a World a better place while gaining your TIME and your money TO FREEDOM!

God Bless...

• Radine! likes this

#19 Luke Barnett

Luke Barnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

This is awesome! Thanks orrin!
I went club 180 in 12 days. This is such a great way to make sure we're all putting the good in to get the good out. I just started a job where I can listen to music, so I been on about 10-12 CDs a day and it's making a big difference in my attitude and plan showing.
  • JesusH likes this

#20 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

I love how we get to play these games on our way to a better LIFE!

Club 180 is just like everything else that comes out of LIFE Leadership, simply GENIUS! 

Marc Mercier

#21 guydennis

guydennis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSebring,Florida

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

Thank you Orrin for coming up with Club 180. With my teams help. I know I can achieve this 1st of many goals with Life Leadership. As they say there is no I in Team.

All for one.

#22 rjfisher1

rjfisher1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

We are seeing so many people who had a dream to make the building of a compesated community use club 180 (and the momentum of taking in that much encouraging and knowledge-building information in) start making that dream a reality.  With that and the rollout of CAB - it is crazy-good exciting right now.  Thank you all for rolling this out for us to use to realize our dreams.  

• leahstad likes this

#23 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

This club is fantastic, conference calls, promos and growth!    This is such a simple step, come on into the club!!

#24 joe.darkangelo

joe.darkangelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMilford, MI

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

Listening to CD's has always been a key to the business!  Now we track ourselves and hold ourselves accountable.  I love it!!

• ejbrodberg74 and Graney51 like this

#25 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

The degrees keep going up and Houston's getting HOT!!!  As in FIRED UP!!   B)  B)  B) 

Getting degrees has NEVER been more affordable, enjoyable or beneficial!  Everyone should go get new (Club 180) degrees TODAY to start living the LIFE they've ALWAYS wanted!!  It's SO worthy and worth it!

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#26 Turhan.berne

Turhan.berne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

I missed making Club 180 for January because I got behind on listening to my CDs.  I learned my lesson for sure and will do my 20 mile march with 3 CDs per day. Club 180 is an awesome program and I plan to be a Club 180 member in February and beyond!!

#27 dljeanfrancois

dljeanfrancois

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

Club 180:  A new way to engage the new member into action.  As a new member in your first 30 days, you have a chance to be part of the club since you can listen to CDs for free from the library, LT Cast etc and you can Associate or attend events (seminar & opens) for free. 

Don't miss this chance

• Roosevelt Jean-Francois and Natalie like this

#28 Graney51

Graney51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:34 PM

Got off to a slow start in January and had to play catch up. Had two plans booked for the last day and needed both to qualify. My late plan canceled, so I got on the phone with this young man I had handed a CD to months ago. Booked and showed a plan at 11:15 pm on the last night. Whew! Not gonna get behind this month, just got off the conference call. Definitely not one to miss, great b things coming. From Columbiaville, Dan
  • Brenda Hatcher likes this

#29 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

Awesome Club 180 call tonight!! That made it worth qualifying right there!
Let alone chasing down our own goals and dreams!!
Thanks for creating Club 180 Orrin!!
  • ejbrodberg74 likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#30 Roosevelt Jean-Francois

Roosevelt Jean-Francois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationFort-Lauderdale, FL & Haiti

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

I just got from the February Club 180 conference call.  This was an  outstanding learning experience led by CEO Chris Brady  with hard core teaching from PC leaders Dan Hawkins, Bill Lewis, Claude Hamilton.

Bill taught us to go back to the basics conquering, fortifying, and domesticating with depth, numbers, volume. 

We'll go back to squeeze, and bird dog to go 10 DEEP  as early as possible within one month.

GET THEM INTO THE FLOW with TOTAL ACCESS. The environment (opens & house plans) will build the numbers for us and promote the MARKETING SYSTEM. Power Player is still the # 1 play. Volume always follows. The formula is still the same.

Claude elaborated on CAB (Community Advancement Bonus). Claude's Prescription to know more about CAB: Get People to the Major. Focus on getting People to the Major. 

What's your goal for January 2015? Set the goal, work it back to to July 2014. 

Who could you help trip tracking? Who could be qualified for a trip?

¨HE WHO HAS THE MOST PEOPLE ON FREE TRIPS WINS¨, said Claude who receives full credit and recognition from Chris Brady for this forum idea.

Brady summed it all: Promote the Major. He announced a lot of new features to Simplify  The Process.

We are on our way to 1 million. But more than that, to make a significant difference in our culture, and to use this business for a purpose.

1000 LIFE COACHES to 1 million. Simple.

• ejbrodberg74, BraveheartMicah and Gail Puckett like this

#31 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

What I love about club 180 is...
Information + Action= results
CDs + Plans= results
  • Brenda Hatcher, BraveheartMicah and steve kiazan rascals like this

#32 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

So how do you transition from 4 CDs every 2 weeks to 8 CDs once a month? Club 180! Genius!

#33 WayneMacNamara

WayneMacNamara

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Club 180 is def gaining momentum across the LIFE community. Get in the club!

• steve kiazan rascals likes this

#34 melaniegingrich

melaniegingrich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

Thank you to the leaders of LIFE leadership for creating Club 180. It really has changed our lives! We've been club 180 every month since it started and its been amazing to see my husband change from all the cd listening! He is able to listen to cd's at work all day, getting anywhere from 10-19 cd's in EVERY day! So many times he will quote speakers without even thinking! Its fantastic! The promo's are incredible! Being on the last conference call with the founders was amazing....hearing their hearts and the training they gave was SO worth going out and showing the plan to people! They've made it a game....and its fun! 

• steve kiazan rascals likes this

#35 slpries

slpries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Loving the 180 club.  It's helping us learn to work together in the business (we spent 20 + years working opposite shifts).  Requesting some clarification:  the score sheet says PRIMARY PLAN SHOWER.  We have been counting all the CDs we each listen to.  Do only the plan shower's CDs count?  Thanks.

#36 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

Even though I am only 12 and can not build the business yet I still make sure I qualify for Club 180 so I can listen in on the call and get great infromation from the Leaders.

• Brenda Hatcher, slpries, Luke Barnett and 4 others like this

#37 steve kiazan rascals

steve kiazan rascals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:17 AM

Going 180 builds you knowledge of what we want to do in our business and knowledge is power .

#38 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Loving the 180 club.  It's helping us learn to work together in the business (we spent 20 + years working opposite shifts).  Requesting some clarification:  the score sheet says PRIMARY PLAN SHOWER.  We have been counting all the CDs we each listen to.  Do only the plan shower's CDs count?  Thanks.

Great question!  All you do is average the CDs listened to between the two spouses.  That information you have is old.  Rock on!

• leahstad likes this

#39 Luke Barnett

Luke Barnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

Even though I am only 12 and can not build the business yet I still make sure I qualify for Club 180 so I can listen in on the call and get great infromation from the Leaders.

That's awesome! If we had more people setting them selfs up for success by doing the right things in their lives at your age, this world we live in would be absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

#40 Kyle Brost

Kyle Brost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:48 AM

We just had an amazing club 180 promo coupled with our groups mentor visiting. Absolutely amazing!

Claude Hamilton fired up the troops and created a Concrete plan to expand LIFE in Calgary to create a Live Seminar event.

The culture of the group is growing in Calgary because of Club 180 and all the learning happening from CD listening and plan showing.

#41 Nicholas Nighbor

Nicholas Nighbor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

Club 180 eliminates self deception. One of the biggest factors in someone moving forward in the business.

Nicholas and Deanna Nighbor

www.nicholasnighbor.blogspot.com

#42 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

What a big difference it makes when you get a new member started in "Club 180" their first month! The first 30 days of listening to 3+ CD's per day, attending the 4 Tuesday's and the 1 Saturday "LIFE Live" Seminar -- WOW!  The transformation you see in those who associate with the "language of excellence (Chris Brady CD - Build it Like You Have To) in that first month is next to amazing. Thanks for the 180 Club - I highly recommend becoming a part of it!

#43 John Lewis

John Lewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

This weekend at our local LIFE LIVE Event, the line-up of Club 180 qualifiers was HUGE!  It's just a decision and anyone can qualify to gain access to the monthly conference calls with best selling authors, world renowned leaders and business geniuses.  It's incredible!

#44 JoySchwartz

JoySchwartz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFort Myers FL

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

The Club 180 calls are the best and I look forward to them the first of every month! The fact that you can be brand new in the business and qualify to be on that call is pure genius! 

#45 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

Great Club 180 recognition at the Ottawa seminar, Really fun seeing everyone get on board and our seminar grow because of it.  So proud to be part of this amazing group of people! 

Marc Mercier

#46 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

Club 180 has given me daily steps I can take to become the person I need to be to succeed.  I love going for it and seeing the progress in my life.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#47 tjschneider

tjschneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

Club 180 is revolutionary in that it does so much for every person in the LIFE community... From what Orrin said about a builder's business in that your yes's and no's being the same but now more people can get non-no's to the newest person getting to hear from the top leadership so personally so fast  and ever thing in between...  to 1 million!!!!  Love LIFE Leadership...

#48 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Club 180 is great!!  It gives new people and people who have been out of the business for a while an easy way to get results fast.  Thanks and let the growth continue!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#49 Rob Robson

Rob Robson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

We have never seen an explosing like what we are experiencing right now! Club 180 has allowed so many more people to step into activity and work their way up to Go-Getter!

#50 Carrianne

Carrianne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEden, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

Club 180 Rocks! It inspires all LIFE members to become the best they can be. Gets people in the game.

Great innovation. Thanks Orrin and Marc M.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CDs, STP, Results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users