10 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Murphy

Chris Murphy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRedford, MI

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

You guys are truly incredible. Anytime I have an idea about something, that I think is a fantastic idea, I discover you already have it in the works, have already tried it and discovered it wouldn't work or doesn't fit yet, or you invented it already and added so much to it then I would have. So from a product stand point you guys are genius.

So, today I have no suggestions to give you. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all you do. This community is so truly incredible to me. So much that I don't often realize it. I was raised to go to church, and I actually always enjoyed it. But church always seemed like when you walked in, you went through a portal. You learned great stuff with great people; but when the time was up everyone dropped down a bit in attitude and went back to reality. This is the first place I seen it stick. My friends here are the same Tuesday night as they are on a boat in the summer time. The culture here is fantastic. Life would be so empty if this whole group didn't exist. I am so thankful that this does truly exist. If you guys had not created this, there would not be an alternative to go to. You're not only the best at what you do, you are the only ones that does what you do. This is the only community that never disbands, its a 24/7 community. Yes you have taught me how to drastically think about money and that alone has impacted my life, yes you have helped me understand Freedom and Faith more deeply and that has meaning, certainly you have helped me be a better parent and significant other. And you have helped me avoid selfish behavior, poor attitude spikes, and how being patient and deep thinking are actually skills when I felt like it was such a weakness in such an aggressive society. Yes all of that stuff is great, but I am more thankful that this is real. Getting better is a great personal skill - but to know that I am not alone, not the only one who feels what I feel, that is infinitely the best thing you have given us. The basis of Hope. Thank you so much for what you have given us.

• Steve K, Radine!, ejbrodberg74 and 11 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

You guys are truly incredible. Anytime I have an idea about something, that I think is a fantastic idea, I discover you already have it in the works, have already tried it and discovered it wouldn't work or doesn't fit yet, or you invented it already and added so much to it then I would have. So from a product stand point you guys are genius.

So, today I have no suggestions to give you. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all you do. This community is so truly incredible to me. So much that I don't often realize it. I was raised to go to church, and I actually always enjoyed it. But church always seemed like when you walked in, you went through a portal. You learned great stuff with great people; but when the time was up everyone dropped down a bit in attitude and went back to reality. This is the first place I seen it stick. My friends here are the same Tuesday night as they are on a boat in the summer time. The culture here is fantastic. Life would be so empty if this whole group didn't exist. I am so thankful that this does truly exist. If you guys had not created this, there would not be an alternative to go to. You're not only the best at what you do, you are the only ones that does what you do. This is the only community that never disbands, its a 24/7 community. Yes you have taught me how to drastically think about money and that alone has impacted my life, yes you have helped me understand Freedom and Faith more deeply and that has meaning, certainly you have helped me be a better parent and significant other. And you have helped me avoid selfish behavior, poor attitude spikes, and how being patient and deep thinking are actually skills when I felt like it was such a weakness in such an aggressive society. Yes all of that stuff is great, but I am more thankful that this is real. Getting better is a great personal skill - but to know that I am not alone, not the only one who feels what I feel, that is infinitely the best thing you have given us. The basis of Hope. Thank you so much for what you have given us.

Chris:

What you wrote here is simply fantastic!  It warms my heart to see someone of your calibre and heart taking the time to write something so nice!  I am truly grateful that God has allowed us to do what we do for a living, producing information with the power of changing lives, and assembling a community of people to demonstrate that message in a "lived out" way.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this, and for being in this great endeavor with us!  

Happy Easter!

CB

• Radine!, ejbrodberg74, p&gzills and 3 others like this

#3 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

WOW!!!  that sums it up beautifully!  I couldn't agree more Chris... and Chris :)  may i simply say "ditto" :)

happy easter,

love and hugs!

lishi :)

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Nick and Chris Murphy like this

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#4 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

I would also like to echo Chris' thank you. This organization has truly changed my life and because of it I am for the better. 

The amount of time that Orrin and Chris, especially now that Chris is CEO of the company, Rob Hallstrand, and the rest of the Policy Council put in to change the world is amazing. It motivates me to push forward knowing that there are people pushing forward to help me.

• hoffy and p&gzills like this

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

Amen! Thanks for sharing Chris! Well said!! 

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#6 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

Chris: I concur wholeheartedly! When I joined Stealth C.I.A. Life Leadership was the only example of a healthy church in my life. Since joining I have learned and failed and learned so much! Now I realize how I can play a servant leader role in my local church to be the change I want to see! What Is a Healthy Church and  Church Membership (9 Marks of a Healthy church series featured in the AGO subscription) were leverage by the Holy Spirit to humble me in ways I never thought possible! Thanks for sharing and Thanks to the Policy Council for giving credit whre credit is due, not matter the cost! God Bless ya'll! 

#7 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

We thought that we had responded to this post but I see the message did not fall through...so I'll keep it short. Chris Murphy, we are thankful for YOU! This "24/7" community can not and will not flourish without awesome individuals like you. Keep growing. Keep shinning and like Tim says... "Never stop choppin'" - Nick

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#8 samwilson

samwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

Ditto to Chris.  I just joined not that long ago, but I would say that thanks is in order too!

#9 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

I so understand, I to am so grateful.. It has been a very hard year in the restaurant business, having 6 children it is scary when you feel like you are not making profit. I love love love this material. I listen all the time. Cleaning, driving, mowing you name it. We are doing a meeting on tv tonight, in liverpool tomorrow. Showing some plans, doing Mental fitness as soon as it gets here and teaching this to my children already. I love my restaurant but making it a tax write off is ok by me, lol. I want to scream from roof tops how great this is and if you don't want to sell then listen and read. I am showing to a church on Sunday. I cannot wait to be able to buy more tools, I still need pv right now so it is a little at a time, but I share :) I have all access, LT, LLR, Life, Mental fitness and Financial fitness, Financial fitness is my fave for wedding and graduations. Thank you, Thank you Thank you!! Oh By the way, what is go getter??? 

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#10 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

Oh yes and we are google hangout with upline tonight. I am building a team of real serious entrepreneurs and business people here, slow but sure!!!

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

I so understand, I to am so grateful.. It has been a very hard year in the restaurant business, having 6 children it is scary when you feel like you are not making profit. I love love love this material. I listen all the time. Cleaning, driving, mowing you name it. We are doing a meeting on tv tonight, in liverpool tomorrow. Showing some plans, doing Mental fitness as soon as it gets here and teaching this to my children already. I love my restaurant but making it a tax write off is ok by me, lol. I want to scream from roof tops how great this is and if you don't want to sell then listen and read. I am showing to a church on Sunday. I cannot wait to be able to buy more tools, I still need pv right now so it is a little at a time, but I share :) I have all access, LT, LLR, Life, Mental fitness and Financial fitness, Financial fitness is my fave for wedding and graduations. Thank you, Thank you Thank you!! Oh By the way, what is go getter??? 

Yaya:

I love your enthusiasm!  It's contagious!

Go Getter is anyone who shows more than 15 plans in a month!

God bless!

CB

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users