Photo

Another book by... You guessed it... CHRIS BRADY!! - AWESOME

Chris Brady Books Life Leadership Author Writing Time Management inspiration discipline keeping a calendar

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

Is it just me, or does it seem that Chris Brady is a MACHINE when it comes to writing books and putting amazing ideas into words and onto pages! My wife and I chuckled when we saw that yet another book came down this month with Chris Brady's name on it. Yes, we understand that he is credited for writing the forward in the book, but we all know that he must have played a huge part in putting the thoughts together in the new book "The Serious Power of Fun". 

It is extremely impressive especially when you mention other sensational hits that have come out with his name on it just recently like "Turn the Page", "PAiLS",  and "Splash". 

Chris, if you would be up for answering in however much detail your're up for...

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU DO IT?!?!?  :D  :D 

It would be amazing to catch a glimpse into what a day in the life of Chris Brady is... 

What kind of schedule do you keep yourself to?

How do you come up with the ideas for such great books?

How do you organize all your sources and manage to put them into coherent thought?

Where do you find the inspiration to keep at it like you do?

How many books are you writing at once?

How can I grow up to be just like you!!!???  :D

Or maybe you can just write a book about how to write a book!! Mallory and I would for sure read it!!  :) Thanks for your time. 

• Clint.Fix, ejbrodberg74, Roosevelt Jean-Francois and 11 others like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

Is it just me, or does it seem that Chris Brady is a MACHINE when it comes to writing books and putting amazing ideas into words and onto pages! My wife and I chuckled when we saw that yet another book came down this month with Chris Brady's name on it. Yes, we understand that he is credited for writing the forward in the book, but we all know that he must have played a huge part in putting the thoughts together in the new book "The Serious Power of Fun". 

It is extremely impressive especially when you mention other sensational hits that have come out with his name on it just recently like "Turn the Page", "PAiLS",  and "Splash". 

Chris, if you would be up for answering in however much detail your're up for...

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU DO IT?!?!?  :D  :D

It would be amazing to catch a glimpse into what a day in the life of Chris Brady is... 

What kind of schedule do you keep yourself to?

How do you come up with the ideas for such great books?

How do you organize all your sources and manage to put them into coherent thought?

Where do you find the inspiration to keep at it like you do?

How many books are you writing at once?

How can I grow up to be just like you!!!???  :D

Or maybe you can just write a book about how to write a book!! Mallory and I would for sure read it!!  :) Thanks for your time. 

Hey everybody: Neal Ruffner is one of the best edifiers ever!!  Did you see what he just did there?

CB

• Radine!, jeremy.pethke, ejbrodberg74 and 10 others like this

#3 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

Neal, I believe Chris has discovered the secret of needing no sleep and thus writes the eight hours all the rest of us sleep. :) Seriously, he is a machine when it comes to his process of learning, performing, and leading! LIFE Leadership is blessed to have him as our CEO! 

• Brandonperry, Radine!, jeremy.pethke and 17 others like this

#4 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

For real!! Simply Amazing!

• Anita Vaughn likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#5 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

Neil as I anxiously wait for my subscription to get here wondering what book is next you just made my day! Can't wait to read this. I already love PAiLS (best Brady book yet) so I'm excited to dig into this next one

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

You all are too kind!

#7 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

Chris, you are without a doubt..."The Machine" from now on as a nickname. Thanks for Leading my man. Makes me wanna re-join the community again. LOL Can't wait to see you back in Saint Louis my friend.

Nick & Phyllis

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#8 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Agreed on PAiLs... Chris nailed it.  You set the bar, Chris, for delivering the most impact with the tightest economy of words.  Tiny page count - resounding dent in a person's universe.

• jeremy.pethke, ChrisBeaubien, Tyrell Mentzer and 2 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#9 Damon Gray

Damon Gray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Location76022

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm re-reading Financial Fitness and SPLASH simply because of the daily nuggets to learn from and discuss with others. It's amazing how much "GREAT" material our leaders provide through their own writing. I can't wait to look back and see Texas stadiums filled through the year with life changing events. For the 95% sectors it will be amazing to help local schools and universities start their semester leadership courses. Would that not be a honor to advise the faculty "advisors" on which books, life library audios, and rascal radio selections to roll through the courses? 

Thank you for all the leadership,

Damon Gray

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

Agreed on PAiLs... Chris nailed it.  You set the bar, Chris, for delivering the most impact with the tightest economy of words.  Tiny page count - resounding dent in a person's universe.

Thanks bud!

CB

• ATwillard likes this

#11 MichelCôté

MichelCôté

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDieppe, NB Canada

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

I guess we have the name of Chris' next book: 'Being a Machine - how writing book has changed my life and the lives of millions.'

I believe we have seen nothing yet compared to what his genius mind comes up with next.  

Same goes to all of our LIFE Coaches!  

I have found the love of reading again just by reading this post!  Thank you Neal for starting it!

• Evan G likes this

Michel

#12 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

I guess we have the name of Chris' next book: 'Being a Machine - how writing book has changed my life and the lives of millions.'

Ha! Well said!!!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#13 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

May package just arrived... LOL... Here we go again!!! Chris Brady on another Life Essentials Books!! AWESOME!!

Wavemakers! Can't wait to dig into it!

HOW DOES HE DO IT!!?!?!? LOVE IT! 

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#14 Turhan.berne

Turhan.berne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

I agree with Neil too!! Chris non-stop books are great and extremely well written and engaging.  Thank you!!

• Neal Ruffner likes this

#15 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

I agree with Neil too!! Chris non-stop books are great and extremely well written and engaging.  Thank you!!

That's the best part. They come so quickly, yet they are so well written. Keep em coming

#16 Kris S.

Kris S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMetro Detroit/Atlana,Ga

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

I concur w/all the above!!! I rip open that mail and do a happy dance when it's another book of Chris Brady's!!  And, am really stoked and looking forward to Orrin Woodward's new book release at the Major in Columbus next month!! And, how amazing is it, to just KNOW....*cuz we just know..lol* that the world record for book signings so will be broken!!!

Fired Up!!

Thank you,Chris and all of the Life Leadership founders and PC's for leading all of us and helping all of us to become better people while we in turn get too pay it forward and help others!! 

• Jeremy Pottberg likes this

*We must be the change we wish to see in the world*-Ghandi

#17 Carol Medina

Carol Medina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

Really looking forward to the new book. I am reading Splash now and it has already changed how I think about speaking in public. It's not as high up on my fear list anymore. Chris does such a wonderful job either with his books or on the CDs that we can't wait for our next package from the office.
  • BraveheartMicah and Jeremy Pottberg like this
Carol Medina
Team Braveheart - FREEDOM!
Spring, TX

#18 TiffaniChapa

TiffaniChapa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

It's Terry! She keeps everything together and puts everything in perspective! I do believe Chris has mastered his time and she has supported him every step of the way. Thank you Chris and Terry for rowing your boat together the right way. My husband and I started to row the right direction, stop hitting each other's oars and I credit that to LIFE (Cherish Your Marriage by Terry Brady audio). We are living intentionally for excellence! Not sure how he writes in his sleep but maybe you acquire that power at Life Coach! 

Orrin and Chris' Launching A Leadership Revolution changed my thinking and I can't wait to get to all his books!

• Carol Medina likes this

#19 Kristine Mlitello

Kristine Mlitello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

Chris Brady is amazing!  What I find so awesome about all this, is that I am sure I heard on an old tape that when Orrin showed Chris the plan- Chris wanted to write books.  Now look where God has brought him- right to where he wanted to be in the first place.  That's pretty cool. 

• ChrisBeaubien, gjohnson and Kris S. like this

#20 Sonya Beeler

Sonya Beeler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTimberlea, NS, Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

These books are changing my life, my legacy, my family history!!!! Thanks, Chris Brady, Terri Brady, Orrin Woodward, Claude Hamilton, and Tim Marks. Where else can you change the world, one LIFE at a time, and get to still have such SERIOUS fun?
  • gjohnson likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chris Brady, Books, Life Leadership, Author, Writing, Time Management, inspiration, discipline, keeping a calendar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users