• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steven Loftin

Steven Loftin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

I just received my LLR subscription and the "KISS and Make Up" CD by Chris Brady is my favorite type of CD. The real life success story and break down of what they did to get there is a very good example of what to do to become a better leader.

After seeing Chris and Terri Brady live this past weekend in Saginaw and hearing what will be an up coming CD of this type I will be patiently waiting to hear it again. I really like how you take the time to research these business leaders to find out the "back story" of their lives. Thank you!

• WawPlaile, Keralapl and FrederickP like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

I just received my LLR subscription and the "KISS and Make Up" CD by Chris Brady is my favorite type of CD. The real life success story and break down of what they did to get there is a very good example of what to do to become a better leader.

After seeing Chris and Terri Brady live this past weekend in Saginaw and hearing what will be an up coming CD of this type I will be patiently waiting to hear it again. I really like how you take the time to research these business leaders to find out the "back story" of their lives. Thank you!

Steven:

Thank you for your kind words.  It's rewarding to hear that the information is making a difference in someone's life!

Rock on!

CB

#3 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

The real life success story and break down of what they did to get there is a very good example of what to do to become a better leader.

Well said! I couldn't agree with you more!! KISS and Makeup was awesome!!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#4 Turhan.berne

Turhan.berne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

Hey Steven,

I'm glad you enjoyed that CD from Chris and Terri.  I enjoyed it too!! Also, welcome to LIFE!! There are soooo many awesome CD packs in our system.  

• KalisaNow likes this

#5 MichelCôté

MichelCôté

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDieppe, NB Canada

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

That is my next CD to put in,.

I have to stop reading these post as I have a pile of stuff to listen and read!! (good problem to have)  what a great feeling to interact with like minded individuals who cherish learning and developing.  

• Kris S. likes this

Michel

#6 Cherlene S

Cherlene S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Though I am not a fan of the band, Chris Brady's Kiss and Makeup CD was fantastic! I have a whole new respect for Kiss and its rise to fame.

#7 Bill Cohoon

Bill Cohoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoncton NB

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:35 PM

I would be interested in hearing what your favorite " LIfe story" or "success story" cd's are.  I have enjoyed many, but i am sure there are some great ones out there that I have not heard!  I want to start a list with some description for my own use.  This forum is such a great place to get all kinds of information from!  Thank you to all who read and participate.

Bill

Bill Cohoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users