Photo

What is your Favorite LIFE Line Message?

LIFE Line LIFE IN THE ZONE Marketing System

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

Since Jeff Darling so kindly forwarded my 'sanguine' post Club 180 call - leave the credit card at Denny's - LIFE LINE message to Orrin, and Orrin graciously passed it along to all of you....:-D  LOL, Jeff came up with the idea to start this thread!  

Okay, I had to laugh at myself on Monday night...but my favorite Life Line so far is #1 - all the Coordinator/SR COORDINATOR/LIFE Coach Recognition!!!  I'm so blown away!  So many Heroes exploding the business right NOW!!!

#2 - Dan Hawkins' message out to everyone encouraging us to get our new members set up by doing it for them and helping them dig in to their resources!  That same night, after playing that message, we did that at a home meeting and the new members were helping their prospects and fellow new members download the LIFE Line app!  

LEADERS create the culture -- and we're seeing the culture EXPLODE the teams!  

God Bless,

Micah Kramer

• ejbrodberg74 and SuprStiehl like this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#2 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Micah, your message was by far the most hilarious so far on LIFE LINE! I am loving this tool more and more and within a week, I will be able to forward a voice message along with the original message and that will magnify our model and message program even more. LIFE LINE rocks because it is exclusive to LIFE Leadership members and is our communication tool of choice! Who else is using upline to leverage success in their business? 

• ejbrodberg74, BraveheartMicah, John Feldhouse and 2 others like this

#3 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Micah, yours was hilarious!
I dont know if i have a favourite, however it has been awesome to hear all the crazy things that are happening and the lives being changed! Something like 6 new Sr Coordinators in March, people hitting Power Player in such a short time and moving up the ranks so quickly! Definitely an awesome tool to get in peoples hands right away so they can hear how LIFE is exploding!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • BraveheartMicah and RyanCalovich like this

#4 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

RECOGNITION RECOGNITION RECOGNITION!!!

I love hearing all the recognition! It is such a belief builder to hear all the growth going on across the country!

LIFE LINE ROCKS!!

• BraveheartMicah likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#5 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

I don't know how you could single it down to one specific message. I really love lifeline for multiple reasons. I love hearing the recognition but I also love to hear the pointers and pick up pointers that I can use to move my business forward. 

It helps with your belief and belief is everything!!!!!

#6 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

How can you pick just one?  LIFE LINE messages are FIRED UP!!  Can't wait to listen to them every morning to start the day. :rolleyes:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LIFE Line, LIFE IN THE ZONE, Marketing System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users