#1 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

The LIFE Leadership organization is an awesome opportunity to be involved in. Today I mentored a team member in my downline on how to use the website effectively and learned that they had not set up their eWallet. This person has been involved for a few months now and had been getting discouraged because they didn't see any "results" in their eWallet. Well, after I showed them how to set it up properly, all of the sudden, all of their bonuses that have been building up appeared and now my team member/business partner is totally FIRED UP!! His belief just shot through the roof. Now, he's ready to get more involved because he has seen that this truly works. 

So, I guess the reason I'm posting this is that sometimes even the smallest things like showing someone how to properly use their LIFE website will make the difference between somebody that is all ready to "throw in the towel" (so to speak) to getting the belief that this works and they can do it.

Thank you LIFE Leadership!!

~Eric J. Brodberg

• Jeremy Pottberg, reneehammons, Anita Vaughn and 1 other like this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:39 AM

Eric, that's a great reminder about the eWallet with brand-new people seeing their results!  Thanks for that insight!

• ejbrodberg74 and uokpnonzdm like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

Awesome! Team work makes the dream work! I love team approach!

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#4 Rob and Laura

Rob and Laura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Eric this is Rob Rees from Cairns Australia signing on for the first time on this site, that is an interesting tip about the E wallet I must check if we are to use the E-wallet in Australia or whether we use something different. I'm sorry unless you know whats happening for Australia.

Thanks

Rob

#5 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

Eric this is Rob Rees from Cairns Australia signing on for the first time on this site, that is an interesting tip about the E wallet I must check if we are to use the E-wallet in Australia or whether we use something different. I'm sorry unless you know whats happening for Australia.

Thanks

Rob

Hello Rob,

Nice to hear from Australia on here. I'm not exactly sure how it works for you there, but I would assume that it all works the same anywhere. Maybe Mr. Chris Brady can give an accurate answer to this one. Thanks for replying on here!

Eric

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

Thanks

Rob

Yes! There will be the e-wallet for the Australia/New Zealand market!

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74 and Jeremy Pottberg like this

#7 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:16 AM

My belief was rooted early in the association! I hope to introduce that to each new TEAM Member as quickly as possible. When I walk through the doors into an opening meeting, into a seminar or into the arena at Leadership I'm just amazed at being with such an wonderful group of people! I KNOW that you exist... I SEE you and I'm so PROUD to join with you and to be a part of the TEAM - the TEAM that's decided to lead and produce results in the quest to renew our nations, one family at a time! That's also why I love this forum too... great place for sharing and learning! I'll get on the eWallet right away too! Thanks for the tip!

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: belief, leadership, mentoring, website, compensation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users