#1 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

I read this amazing article by Oliver DeMille today. I for one use to stand aside and let someone else fight for our freedom.

Oliver steps forward and asks what kind of citizen you are: the kid that stands idly by OR the one who gets involved to make a difference?

I encourage you to read this and decide for yourself where you as a citizen of this country stand.

Thanks to Life Leadership, we have the ability to change the way our country works through new information. The puck stops here!

http://www.thesocial...3/two-citizens/

• DWRascalROKofKaizen and Tyrell Mentzer like this

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

Brittany, thanks for sharing that link to Oliver's article. That young man definitely did the right thing, and by exposing my son to the wisdom found in Edge cds and our LIFE Leadership culture, I would be proud to think he would courageously do the same if and when he is faced with a similar situation.

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Very cool, thanks for sharing! I love Oliver and what he stands for! What a great person to have partnered up with

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#4 Tyrell Mentzer

Tyrell Mentzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

Thanks for posting this Brittany! Would not have found it without you!

I thought I would include another article that came to mind by Larry Van Buskirk. In here, he quotes an e-mail from a US soldier about this same concept. Very inspiring and it shoes that sometimes, the people equally oppose those who stand for anything, even if it's what's right.

http://live-courageo...lves-sheepdogs/

Larry Has a CD on this Too. it's Called "Sheepdogs" and it came down through the Life Subscription about a year ago. If you can find someone who has it, listen to it! :D

"The scars you acquire while excercising courage will not make you feel inferior"

--Claude Hamilton

Team Courageous Transformers

WE TRANSFORM, WE WIN!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users