6 replies to this topic

#1 Shane_S44

Shane_S44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

SO excited to see this forum come about! To see all the driven leaders and testimonials of the LIFE products gathering to share information is AMAZING! Let's promote this FORUM as much as we do our products, so people can see this IS our Leadership Community, and their voice CAN be heard here as well!

What EXCITES YOU the most about this forum!? :)

God bless,

Shane S.

• MCQUAIDJASON and maxim.dobychin like this

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

Shane, welcome to the forum!  It's amazing getting to associate 24/7 and hear from people in the field at all levels.  Plus, the opportunity to connect and chat on the forum with leaders like Chris Brady, Orrin Woodward and Claude Hamilton is remarkable.  I get a huge boost from hearing how people are enjoying the cds, sharing stories of success, and posting pictures of their dreams.  This forum is just ramping up; glad to have you on the bandwagon helping to spread the word!

• Sonya Withrow, paultricci, MCQUAIDJASON and 1 other like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Shane_S44

Shane_S44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

Thank you CJ! Pleasure to meet ya! Pumped to have the oppertunity of connecting with like-mided people and being SURROUNDED with all this positive encouragement!

#4 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

It's amazing getting to associate 24/7 and hear from people in the field at all levels.  Plus, the opportunity to connect and chat on the forum with leaders like Chris Brady, Orrin Woodward and Claude Hamilton is remarkable.

Amen Shane and CJ, I couldn't have said it better. What a great place for iron to sharpen iron. 

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#5 MCQUAIDJASON

MCQUAIDJASON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHillsburgh,Ontario

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

I love how the branded emails on the LT site can be tailored to link to the Life Forum, product portfolios, compensation plans and so much more.  Awesome to be a part of this forum, and and we are looking forward to reading all of your amazing comments, stories and suggestions for all of us to prosper and succeed in our Life journey's.  :D Fired Up

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#6 samwilson

samwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

I have only been on the forum for a few days but so far feel welcomed and feel like I matter here.  Great job on this.

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

I have only been on the forum for a few days but so far feel welcomed and feel like I matter here.  Great job on this.

Sam:

You DO matter here!

Welcome!

CB

• gjohnson, Sonya Withrow and Josh & Denise Bayless like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Leadership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users