Photo

Orrin Woodward: What is your favorite CD (Life Leadership or Life Training) Orrin Woodward has ever made?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

Orrin Woodward has been speaking on and teaching leadership for almost twenty years.  Recognized internationally and asked to speak at venues throughout the corporate world, Orrin is a spellbinding speaker, combining lightning quick mental abilities with years of deep study and experience.  His speeches are moving, inspirational, logical, memorable, instructive, and motivating.  

I think my favorite of all time is the original talk he and Laurie gave in Lansing, Michigan called "Baseball Cards and the US Ski Team."  To me, it was the quintessential example of teaching through enthralling story telling.  That one talk was in production for almost ten years, and was one of our all-time best sellers.

Of recent years, Orrin and Laurie have produced many, many more classic hits.  And I thought it would be fantastic to have a place on this forum where each of you can chime in with your particular favorite.  For the sake of organizing our inputs here, let's each of us give a favorite LIFE Leadership talk, and a favorite LIFE Training talk.

I already told you my favorite Life Training talk, so now I'll reveal my favorite Orrin Woodward LIFE Leadership talk: "The Power Pendulum."  Taken from material to be featured in his upcoming book (to be released this summer), Orrin lays out so many truths about liberty and freedom on that CD that I had to listen to it again and again!  It is still my favorite, today (although the Patrick Henry one is a close second)!

So how about you?  

What is your favorite Orrin Woodward CD in each category?

Thx

Chris Brady

• BraveheartMicah, Kyle Herminath, beth.macgowan and 5 others like this

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

Chris, fantastic forum question!  And, a very tough call to pick just one, since Orrin's talks are pure gold.  (Does the man ever have a bad day at the podium?)

My favorite Life Training CD from Orrin is Building Teams and Understanding Leadership, Pack #6, Culture Pack.

Favorite LIFE/LLR Talk is 13 Resolutions for LIFE.

• Tim Carey, tukmeldhvi, uokpnonzdm and 1 other like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Nick.tzekos

Nick.tzekos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

My favorite talk of Orrin's is the Lens effect, I just feel that everybody can relate to that CD no matter what walk of life they are from.

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Tina.Abernathy, Marc Page and 3 others like this

#4 noudjeff

noudjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

"Not On Our Watch!"---This amazing CD puts it all into the proper perspective.  The cultural decline we are fighting against is the big picture I look too for inspiration.  It is our generations time to take responsibility for our future. 

"The Law Of Networking"---The entertainment value of this CD is only dwarfed by the solid teaching it provides.  Orrin hits it out of the park here. 

• michael.hartmann, Marc Page, tukmeldhvi and 1 other like this

#5 Kirk and Nicole Porter

Kirk and Nicole Porter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

My favorite Training CD is an old one but still listen to it regularly... "you have to hit the lid"
And leadership talk is "Lens Effect"

Although there are so many that could all stand as #1
  • Jeremy Pottberg, Kyle Combes, tukmeldhvi and 1 other like this

I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!

946952_10151720923096861_2125751625_n.pn

#6 Kevin Conover

Kevin Conover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

My all time favorite Orrin Woodward CD is "Your the Project." I have listened to that CD hundreds of times and will listen to it hundreds more, and every time I listen to it I get motivated to do my best, excited to look at myself and continually improve myself, and committed to moving up to the next level of communication. I am also taught a new lesson and take away every time I listen to it. Truly an audio classic!!

My current favorite is TL 277 - Building a Fun Club through Goal Setting. This CD has added rocket fuel to my business and my life!! 

• michael.hartmann, Marc Page, Tim Carey and 3 others like this

#7 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:57 AM

Orrin has tons of fantastic cds! The ones I find myself listening to most are Start Starting and Quit Quitting and Lens Effect.
  • tukmeldhvi and uokpnonzdm like this

#8 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:04 AM

I really liked Subway to Metropolitan on the training side.

On the LIFE side, I really liked Leadershift & The Power Pendulum, The Ant & The Elephant

• Kyle Herminath, michael.hartmann, Marc Page and 3 others like this

#9 Leslie Gebhart

Leslie Gebhart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

I love Orrin's Living on Purpose, and I am sure I've heard it 100 times! Great question Chris! 

• Kyle Herminath, Charles Gopez, tukmeldhvi and 1 other like this

#10 beth.macgowan

beth.macgowan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

I Love the baseball cards and ski team, for a more recent CD the Freshman Caught Me.  I still can see Orrin running around on stage while giving that talk.  It is a great CD to remove limiting beliefs.

On the Life product side of things I really LOVE Self Talk in the Edge series.  Again it covers limiting beliefs.  Another CD that is amazing it from the Freedom series is Leadershift and the Power of the Pendulum.  Great talk on where our country is going.

#11 1marcus.popejoy

1marcus.popejoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:11 AM

Well, Orrin has a LOT of excellent cd's but the ones that came to mind are: Living On Purpose, in the Life category; and Nobodies Can Become Somebodies in the LT category.  A friend of mine who is a bit of a critic, has listened to and enjoyed the Living On Purpose cd.. I'm trying to "teach him to smoke" by lending him the best of the best and getting him hooked  :)

• slpries, tukmeldhvi and uokpnonzdm like this

#12 Shane_S44

Shane_S44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

Great topic Chris! One of my ALL TIME FAVORITES from Orrin is the "Living On Purpose" CD. Amazing. Has helped me in SO many ways on focusing on my LIFES PURPOSE! 2nd, my other ALL TIME FAVORITE would be "Subway To The Metropolitan." Gets me fired up EVERY time with that CD! Once again, helps me "refocus" on my LIFES PURPOSE and strengthens my desire to REACH MORE PEOPLE and spread TRUTH!  

God bless,

Shane S.

#13 Angelique

Angelique

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Ok hard choices, as of right now 20 habits leaders must break and the pressure of losing.

I get new CD's all the time and each day with a new CD brings new answers and enlightenment.

Thank you Orrin! For sharing the knowledge .

• slpries, tukmeldhvi and uokpnonzdm like this

#14 John HATCHELL

John HATCHELL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

For me lt 109 "follow through" It does include you Chris but to me that's what makes it pop. You and him reliving your dreams struggles and goofing on each other. We all can clearly see a friendship and love for each other while teaching " the fortune is in the follow up"
The second is MFC Ant and elephant by Orrin , for me this was reveloutionary in my thinking process it what always brings me back around when slipping, that alignment is what I see at opens, major and the website. When it is aligned as Orrin explains ..summation here "it's the key to belief"

#15 Fraser

Fraser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

So far hands down, Subway to Metropolitan.

#16 Guest_Rolandsbrew_*

Guest_Rolandsbrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

That sure is a tough call, but I would have to say my favourite by Orrin has got to be, "Know your Why."  Not just because it's one of the main ingredients to be successful at any worth while endeavour, but because of the way he describes what we do.  It has helped me accurately describe our business to a potential partner or customer as well as helping me to define the vision of what I want from this business. 

K.G. Roland

• Charles Gopez, tukmeldhvi and uokpnonzdm like this

#17 slpries

slpries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

My all time favorite that I go to all the time is T 451 "Nothing Happens But First a Dream".  Freshman caught me & Baseball cards come in next.

#18 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

Hands down my two favorite:

Not On Our Watch

Subway to Metropolitan 

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#19 Randy Robson

Randy Robson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

My favorite Orrin LIFE Training CDs are the classics, TOD1 "Edification, Duplication, and Association", and the original "The Freshman Caught Me".

Favorite Orrin LIFE CDs would be "Not on Our Watch" and "Ant the Elephant, Ending the Civil War".

• Jeremy Pottberg, tukmeldhvi and uokpnonzdm like this

#20 mjane1670

mjane1670

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

My #1 favorite CDs the revised LT205 The Four Financial Plan and Team323 Nobody-Somebody. I listened to it 100 times and more.

#21 TnTMcNeil

TnTMcNeil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWheaton, IL USA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

My fave leadership CD (so far) of Orrin's is Freedom 4 - Patrick Henry: Freedom Patriot. My choice is no doubt influenced by the fact that Patrick Henry has been a hero of mine since Grade School, around 1959 or so. As for Life CD, my favorite, is still "Baseball cards and living a legacy".

#22 Adam Konopka

Adam Konopka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

LT: You're the Project (If God used one audio more than any other of Orrin's to save my life, marriage & future this is it-literally)

LIFE (Freedom): Patrick Henry

FIRED UP!

• michael.hartmann, tukmeldhvi and uokpnonzdm like this

#23 atefel

atefel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

I have many CD bundles that are marked, "Do not let out of your sight!" and all the rest say the same thing. As a personality type, "Sanguine" I think that everyone of them is the best. The one, however, that feeds me the most is, The Ant and the Elephant: Ending the Civil War. Over the last 42 years in the self development industry, I have researched the brain and how it functions. There is so much to learn about our greatest gift. Orrin in one CD has simplified the depth and magnitude of the function of the brain that anyone can understand and immediately apply to their daily life. To be great one must be simple, plain, relatable, and understandable. This CD proves Orrin's greatness.

Tony Tefel 

#24 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

Great question Chris!  Wow, tough to narrow it down!

You're the Project no question.  But right up there on the fired up chart is His "Orrin Wallace" call to arms in Start Starting and Quit Quitting...I'll never forget seeing that talk live at convention!

As far as LIFE and LLR.....I'd say that the most personally impactful cd is the very recent LLR recording, 20 Habits Leaders Must Break!  Absolutely Golden.

God Bless,

Micah Kramer

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#25 Rita Haas

Rita Haas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

LLR. Doing it Anyway (a recent fav)

LT. Tie between You're the Project & Lung Busters

#26 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

LIFE CD FREEDOM 1 - LeaderShift and the Power Pendulum - Amazing talk!

And my all time favorite old school training talk from the Woodward's

Life Training CD TEAM 187 - Our Destiny Says Go! - Absolutely best story talk I have ever heard them give. 

Please bring it out of the archives!!!!  :D  :D  :D

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#27 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:24 AM

It's like asking me to pick a favorite Parent.  I don't think I can pick a favorite, but here are some that have been very impactful:

Lens Effect

13 Resolutions

Read, Listen, Associate, and Implement

Knowledge Applied is Power

The LIFE Train

Plan, Do, Check, and Adjust

Climb the Right Ladder to Club 180

The Freshman Caught Me

Start Starting and Quit Quitting

20 Habits Leaders Must Break

Patrick Henry: Freedom Patriot

I could go on, but it would make this post ridiculously long, so I'll stop there.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#28 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

Hard question

LT will agree with Chris on Baseball Cards and US Ski Team (my first tape after being shown the plan)

It's hard to pick a LIFE product cd by Orrin, he makes so many great ones. But the one that's played most in our home Team Begins as Home, this has helped our marriage get off to a great start.

#29 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

Wow Chris this is a great topic! I personally have a stack of Orrin and Laurie Woodward CDs that I rotate on a regular basis! One of my all time favorites is not even in production anymore! It was a very early recording of Orrin, so early it was on cassette tape. On that recording Orrin shares a vision of what is to come in this field. The vision was inspiring, but even more powerful is that the LIFE Leadership business we know today has filled that vision recorded so many years ago!

One of my favorite current CDs is Not on our Watch. I was backstage with Orrin when maybe five minutes before he went on that talk struck him. Pulling from only his mind, reading and years of leading Orrin delivered a powerful talk that I believe is another vision in the process of being fulfilled!

Thank you Orrin for your continued pursuit of excellence!

• michael.hartmann, Josh & Denise Bayless and tukmeldhvi like this

#30 Chris Murphy

Chris Murphy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRedford, MI

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

I think my top picks would be

Life- Ten laws of debt management

LT- would be a toss between "give them what they need" which taught a lot but its half him and half Chris. But probably have to say "Seven Beliefs" heard it hundreds of times but never tire of it. 

Old cd lovers - What is the name of the one where Orrin talks about wearing the bumble bee costume?

• tukmeldhvi likes this

#31 Rob Robson

Rob Robson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

Wow! This is a really tough question. A couple of my favorite Life CD's are The Power Pendulum and The Ant and the Elepant, Ending the Civil WarMy favorite Life Training CD from Orrin is Building Teams and Understanding Leadership, Pack #6, Culture Pack.

• michael.hartmann and tukmeldhvi like this

#32 Jeremy Pottberg

Jeremy Pottberg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

There are a ton I love so hard to narrow down to just a few. 

LT 122 - Power Player is the Only Play Necessary (in the Power Player pack.)

LT 23 - Subway to Metropolitan.

I listen to those 2 often.

• tukmeldhvi likes this

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit." ~Aristotle

"
There is no safety in a significant life, and there is no significance in a safe life." ~Chris Brady

#33 chrisgornik

chrisgornik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOak Lawn, IL

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

There are way to many great cds to make this my "official favorite" list, but here we go anyway...... My top cd for training is Life in the Zone by Chris Brady and Leadership is The Formula for High Achievement also by Chris Brady.

• tukmeldhvi likes this

#34 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

There are way to many great cds to make this my "official favorite" list, but here we go anyway...... My top cd for training is Life in the Zone by Chris Brady and Leadership is The Formula for High Achievement also by Chris Brady.

Chris:

Hey, wait a minute!! 

While I appreciate that you are feeding my ego by naming two of My CDs, this is supposed to be a thread where we say which Orrin Woodward CDs we like best!!!

Thanks, though, for making me feel so good!

CB

• Marc Page and tukmeldhvi like this

#35 chrisgornik

chrisgornik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOak Lawn, IL

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Whoops! Sorry Orrin! On the bright side, Chris Brady is not a bad guy to be mistaken for..... :).  My favorite Orrin training CD is now Model and Message and LIFE CD is Laws of Life. 

• tukmeldhvi likes this

#36 chris.schill

chris.schill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

All of Orrin's CDs are incredible.  The passion and vision that he lays out is unreal!  No surprise he's leading us on our way to a million :)

As for a favorite, ugh!!  Learning for LIFE (Edge series) has got to be one that I've listened to 30 times in the last 6 months.  There is NOTHING like when the Big O gets laughing while he's telling a story.  I can still hear it...  "This ones for you Dad"!!  LOL!

And of course he delivers an increadible point as well!

• michael.hartmann, Jeremy Pottberg and tukmeldhvi like this

#37 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

Subway to Metropolitan!! the Josh bell story!!

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, michael.hartmann, Jeremy Pottberg and 2 others like this

#38 Brandon.Stremkowski

Brandon.Stremkowski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Subway to Metropolitan turned my world upside down as a LIFE Customer to the point where I was staring at my dashboard and saying, "I'm stuck in the subway! Josh Bell...I'm like that guy!"  After that, I joined the business with my best friend and amazing leader Brian Bailey.   I have been scraping my knees as I walk out of the subway every day since.

My Favorite LIFE CD is Lens Effect.

God certainly has his eye on Orrin Woodward and the other Leaders and future Leaders in LIFE Leadership.

Brandon Stremkowski (BS as my initials didn't seem appropriate for a forum sign off!)

• Jeremy Pottberg and tukmeldhvi like this

#39 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

Just listened to Subway and Metropolitan Fantastic! Even self doubt creeps in on the best of us Mr. Josh Bell.

#40 Nick & Phyllis

Nick & Phyllis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Orrin does indeed have many great CDs out there but for me it would have to be "Goliath is Calling". On to the next Goliath! There will always be the next Goliath!
D.R.E.A.M.

Nick & Phyllis

#41 Charles Gopez

Charles Gopez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Lol, Goliath Is Calling is a good one! Especially with the "peanut butter with cheese" and the "triple deckers with cheese," lol. Great overcoming CD sprinkled with Freduian slips :)
  • Jeremy Pottberg likes this

#42 Jon and Melissa Knisely

Jon and Melissa Knisely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWarsaw indiana

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

Orrin has many, many classics. The I always seem to go back to time and time again is "Goliath is calling".
Since there is always going to be a next Goliath, it just makes since to learn how to beat him!

#43 michael.hartmann

michael.hartmann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

The answer to this question is largely based on which week of the year it is and what I'm listening to in that very timeframe. Almost impossible to narrow it down to a single CD choice from OW but, if I had to, I would totally endorse The Battle of the Mind, CD #7 in the Top 50 Pack. There's a reason why it's earned this lofty position in the "Big Picture" section of the Top 50, as we will all go through our personal "Battle of the Mind" during our walk with the pursuit of excellence. I absolutely love when Orrin describes the Sanguine / Melancholy relationship...  Poor Sanguines:

They are fired up! They are depressed!

They are fired up! They are depressed!

They are fired up! And then it’s lunch break!

They bring a Melancholy to an Open Meeting – Poor Melancholy! He has to protect his ribs b/c the Sanguine is like, “Listen to THIS ONE!!! Isn’t that A GOOD ONE???”

I laugh hysterically every time O goes through that scenario!

From Life Leadership, I’d have to go with LIFE 37 - The ANT and the Elephant: Ending the Civil War. Referencing the Top 50 Pack (again), the Ant & the Elephant (#2 in the Top 50!) is one of the only concepts that is identically taught by O in both Life Training and Life Product. That’s a clue, a very BIG CLUE, regarding the importance of this skill (and one that I continuously need to work at developing b/c it is totally unnatural for me).

Thanks for putting together this survey. I love reading everyone’s perspectives and have made it a point to go back and listen to some titles that I may not have appreciated properly until getting others’ perspectives.

Mike

• Charles Gopez likes this

#44 brethen68

brethen68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

LT60 Running Down a Dream 

For me, the life changing power in Orrin's talks is revealed in how clearly I hear his message when the cd is done playing. It was June 21st, 2013. My first major. Laurie Woodward had just delivered a left-hook to my world view with her "Everything we do matters!" story. My mind was hopscotching from Norman Borlaug to George Washington Carver. I found myself wondering if the farmer and his wife ever got to find out the impact they had when they saved that stranded baby. Now to this point, I hadn't heard any of Orrin's talks. (That's right, I skipped the first night pack cd's. Not wise.) So my first encounter with Orrin was LT 60, Running Down a Dream. From the moment the message thundered the arena, I was forever shaken out of my 95% stupor and given a glimpse of what I can achieve when I take a shot for me...when I choose to hurt for it...when I choose to run down my dream. "Everybody is trying to write my story. But they don't know something. They don't have the pen!"  Just writing this stirs the chill bumps out of me. Favorite. 

Life 5 Teams Begin at Home: Husband & Wife Relationships

I can't think of Orrin without thinking of Laurie, nor Laurie without Orrin. Their Life cd that has left the biggest print on me is Teams Begin at Home. This is one of my all time favorite dream-building cd's ever recorded. When I listen to them on stage, my elephant buzz starts buzzing and all I can see is my lovely, fiery bride, mic in hand, smile talking with me, bantering our story back and forth. Humorous harmony. Wow! Sometimes I don't even hear Orrin & Laurie...sometimes the cd is just background noise while my dream drowns out every distraction...and my dream is speaking to me..."It's time...it's time....It's time!"  Aw yeah. Favorite.

Thank you so much, Chris. Thanks for drawing this out of me today. I needed this. I needed to know I have favorites...and it's a good thing. Good times. 

#45 Kristine Mlitello

Kristine Mlitello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

It is hysterical that I would even attempt to answer the question because i LOVE every Orrin Woodward cd!  He fires me up!

If I had to choose a favorite  subscription cd it would have to be 20 Habits Leaders Must Break.  I personally think this is THE best subscription ever made!  I have listened to it so many times!  It is so jammed packed with incredible nuggets!  Every person who wishes to build the Life Leadership business must listen to this one!  

If  I had to choose a marketing system cd- I love all of them!  However, there is one that stands out to me over the years and that is Fly Like Lucky Lindberg.  I have always loved that one!  

Orrin is awesome and every time he speaks I can always learn and laugh and feel challenged and then inspired!  What a leader! 

#46 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

Tough question!  I would have to say I have learned the most from Building Teams and Understanding Leadership

#47 C Cal

C Cal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

Great question...

I enjoy the talks when Orrin and Laurie take the stage together such as "Team Begin at Home" and the recent "How Did We Get Here" because you get to here The Woodwards dirt and all so to speak. You get to listen to the fact that they didn't care for each other much when they got married but rather than run they identified the problem and fought to get better. Now today you get to see the success they achieved through the hard work and a willingness to change instead of quit. 

Truly inspirational. 

As for an Orrin talk by himself, well sort of, "Running Down a Dream". I remember being there live for this talk and the feeling I got was it being just Orrin and I when he said " It's Time!" Amazing talk and forever one of my favorites. 

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#48 Kris S.

Kris S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMetro Detroit/Atlana,Ga

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

Too many to decide! Great post! Can I just say all of them?! lol

*We must be the change we wish to see in the world*-Ghandi

#49 Tdarkangelo

Tdarkangelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

"I Hope You Dance". For those in attendance, you know it coming.

#50 KayleeHeninger

KayleeHeninger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

My absolute favorite Orrin cd is Subway to Metropolitan. That story just sets my blood on fire! It always makes me wonder what my Josh Bell gift is, and what I can do to help my kids find and utilize their own gifts.

Also, Self Talk and The Freshman Caught Me: both audios give me the constant reminders I need to get my thinking straight!

Of course, I have yet to hear an audio from Orrin that doesn't get me fired up! I think he has enough passion and purpose behind everything he says, that he could be promoting rubber eyelashes, and I'd be so fired up I'd have to go buy some!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users