#1 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

You've built lasting friendships, you've met and broke bread with incredible leaders, you've even traveled around a bit with crazy rascals like yourself who understand that people are needed now more than ever to take a stand and lead. But what would life look like for you...had you not joined LIFE?

Personally...we can tell you we would have not met wonderful people like you, whom tell a couple of newly weds knuckleheads that "hey...you can two can do it, just stick together". We wouldn't have been able to fix our financial mess. We wouldn't have been able to follow our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ instead of leaning on our own understanding. And these things my friends...are just to name a few. What about you?
  • prelveprobe likes this

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#2 1marcus.popejoy

1marcus.popejoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

Great topic! I cant picture (and dont want to!) what my life would be like without the awesome influence of cutting edge information in my life everyday. I got involved in the business shortly after a drug overdose and it has helped me tremendously in finding direction in my life. Also, I used to suffer from depression periodically; that has fallen by the wayside with the flood of good information :)  Thanks to LIFE, I'm learning to dream, learning to be more effective, learning what it will take to leave a legacy! Lets reach a MILLION PEOPLE!! 

• ejbrodberg74, Evan G, Nick and 1 other like this

#3 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

Great topic! I cant picture (and dont want to!) what my life would be like without the awesome influence of cutting edge information in my life everyday. I got involved in the business shortly after a drug overdose and it has helped me tremendously in finding direction in my life. Also, I used to suffer from depression periodically; that has fallen by the wayside with the flood of good information :)  Thanks to LIFE, I'm learning to dream, learning to be more effective, learning what it will take to leave a legacy! Lets reach a MILLION PEOPLE!!

What a great testimony, continue to stand my friend!

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#4 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

I actually think of this often. What would my life look like if I didn't get involved in LIFE. I know Lana and I wouldn't be together, we were both pursuing different career paths that led us to live in different parts of the world. We wouldn't have our children we love so dearly. I wouldn't have friends that i do now, and many of our friends and family wouldn't have the positives they have now because me and Lana would never have had a chance to serve them. I have been thinking of doing a post about how thankful I am that we choose to stick with Orrin and the TEAM a few years ago instead of follow some of our best friends. I think i just want to talk about how evident today it was the right thing to do but how it was still scary back then. I am so thankful the Lord led us to make that decision.

• p&gzills, DWRascalROKofKaizen, Nick and 2 others like this

#5 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

I actually think of this often. What would my life look like if I didn't get involved in LIFE. I know Lana and I wouldn't be together, we were both pursuing different career paths that led us to live in different parts of the world. We wouldn't have our children we love so dearly. I wouldn't have friends that i do now, and many of our friends and family wouldn't have the positives they have now because me and Lana would never have had a chance to serve them. I have been thinking of doing a post about how thankful I am that we choose to stick with Orrin and the TEAM a few years ago instead of follow some of our best friends. I think i just want to talk about how evident today it was the right thing to do but how it was still scary back then. I am so thankful the Lord led us to make that decision.

We agree Claude. I just spoke at home gathering last night (showing a house plan) on being blessed with great friends, an awesome marriage because of mentors with a "You-Can-Win" Spirit and how it's not easy or sexy to STAY with a team of people destined for greatness by intentional focus on what held my and I back the most. Claude, your words of "Keep Stroking" mean more to this family than you could ever know right now. Soon we will be able to come and thank you and Lana personally. God Bless you my man!

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#6 KaiMcCollough

KaiMcCollough

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

I feel it is important to always look at where your decisions would have influenced you-- not for the regrets or what ifs (lord knows we have enough of those!), but to celebrate where we are and just how much further we have before us in the positive. My introduction to LIFE was when my husband and I were first seeing one another and the influence it had in my life was amazing. Just the few books I read in the beginning made my job better and helped me to have confidence in my decisions and make better decisions and plans for my future. Without LIFE we would never have married, we probably would have drifted away from one another and I would have continued to be the girl with the sad story. It pains me to think where my daughter would be now... She was six when LIFE came into the picture and it has been through audios, LIFE books and leadership and therapy that she has had a chance to bloom into a beautiful and healthy young woman now. If LIFE wasn't there I believe my daughter would not have had the chance to grow as she had. The example that would have been set was one of settling for the cards drawn and surviving versus thriving.

Looking back is very sobering.. but you can't appreciate the Mona Lisa if you are an inch away from the canvas! Our life before LIFE is the same :)

• Clint.Fix and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

#7 Carol

Carol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:04 PM

What a great question! If we had not joined Life I would still be working 70 hours a week and traveling a week a month. The financial principles taught us how to pay down our debt and enable me to be free. Our goal is for my hubby to be job optional August 2015. Fired up!
  • tammy.yousif and Nick like this

#8 nimbus2000

nimbus2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:44 AM

Well, different experiences lead to born different masters. one of the most important common thing in them is positivism towards their life. wi

There are always two conditions arise :- if you will try to understand life you will miss all fun and if you are leading funny life you will don't get the real meaning of life

positive thoughts

#9 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

What a great question! If we had not joined Life I would still be working 70 hours a week and traveling a week a month. The financial principles taught us how to pay down our debt and enable me to be free. Our goal is for my hubby to be job optional August 2015. Fired up!

Thank you for sharing with us Carol, this community is so much more in the grand view of things and we are thankful to be connected with awesome leaders like you and your husband!

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#10 jayashree

jayashree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBangalore

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:12 AM

You really made me to think alot. I am wondering why I am unable to provide an instant answer for the question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users