4 replies to this topic

#1 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:33 AM

With the cancellation of the LIFE Series Subscription are we also losing the physical copy of Success Magazine as well?

I love receiving the physical copy so I could share it with prospective customers or clients.

Not to mention the ability to listen to the Audios more than just once! :) 

• AlexissNak, Jamestoope, nohnigejelpkg84 and 8 others like this

The System works, when we work the System

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:41 AM

With the cancellation of the LIFE Series Subscription are we also losing the physical copy of Success Magazine as well?

I love receiving the physical copy so I could share it with prospective customers or clients.

Yes, for the same reasons mentioned elsewhere (making room for new products, streamlining, simplifying).

• Marc Page, nohnigejelput85, nohnigejelpmf88 and 1 other like this

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

You can download the audios from the digital subscription ...

• DocNavyGuy likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#4 renee.oettinger

renee.oettinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:10 AM

When I go into my TPD subscription under sales training it still has power sales university under sales training.  Is that being updated soon to a new service?

#5 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:43 AM

When I go into my TPD subscription under sales training it still has power sales university under sales training.  Is that being updated soon to a new service?

No, Power Sales University is here to stay.  Thanks for the question!

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users