9 replies to this topic

#1 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:04 AM

On January 1st of 2014, I announced to the LIFE Leadership community that Chris Brady would enter a new seat on the bus as the LIFE Leadership CEO. I believe this was an essential move for LIFE Leadership to reach one million people.

Why? First, because Chris Brady is the most creative, process-oriented person that I know. Second, I have a 20 plus year working relationship with him and know how his character from experience, not just a resume'. Third, I believed that Chris's passion for building a world-class leadership company would take every process LIFE Leadership uses and hit it with the simple stick, helping us reach our goals much quicker. 

The thoughts I had about this move have been more than confirmed in Chris's first three months! In fact, I believe it is one of the few times where I underestimated the impact of a change. LIFE Leadership is on its way to touching millions of people's lives through providing members, customers, and corporations world-class leadership materials. My focus will be on leading the field (with Tim Marks, Claude Hamilton, Bill Lewis, and Dan Hawkins, and others helping me) and Chris's (and Rob Hallstrand) will be on leading the processes and products that the field uses. This is division-of-labor at its best! 

With the release of the Next-Step and CAB program, LIFE is experiencing its best growth ever. Where do you see LIFE Leadership going now that the Orrin Woodward/Chris Brady collaboration has been taken to the next level? 

• LK.Seaman, Clint.Fix, sscolvin and 15 others like this

#2 SarahLHaddon

SarahLHaddon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHarker heights,Texas

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:53 AM

Orrin's Question. " With the release of the Next-Step and CAB program, LIFE is experiencing its best growth ever. Where do you see LIFE Leadership going now that the Orrin Woodward/Chris Brady collaboration has been taken to the next level?"

My answer:

Wow, where do words begin.....the fact that we can make it so easy as 1-2-3 and then boom MORE WITH #4!!! Ordinarily it's 1-2-3 but Life Leadership is truly amazing that we are different & special in so many ways. Giving so much more to our community and great people who share the truth, Life Leadership gives out SO MUCH MORE WITH #4! ;-) (lol sorry I love rhyming...)

**** Also FYI:THE NUMBER 4 meaning in the Bible.

-Four is the creation number in the Bible and it has special significance to the earth which God created.

-Four is symbolic of the earthly COMPLETENESS. On the fourth day, God created all materials for the earth.

-Four cardinal directions N, S, E, W. with four Angels keeping watch at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the world [Revelation 7:1]****

~~~~ God has truly given the vision and creation of Life Leadership to Orrin & Chris, they give all the credit & glory to our Lord God that he has truly blessed Life Leadership with complete success.

Ephesians 2:8-10
You are saved by God’s grace because of your faith. This salvation is God’s gift. It’s not something you possessed. It’s not something you did that you can be proud of. Instead, we are God’s accomplishment, created in Christ Jesus to do good things. God planned for these good things to be the way that we live our Life.

Ephesians 3:20-21
20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that is ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

-God Bless you, for you

Attached Images

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• SarahLHaddon likes this

#3 G-A

G-A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGatineau

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

I see it to a Million people and going in many many countries.

I see it where it's gonna become less a question of What is LIFE and more of what group are you in?

I see LIFE eventually being recognized for a humanitarian award for having helped out so many people have better lives.

You know that there is 3 basic needs to fight/conquer/avoid depression. Physical exercise, intellectual stimulation and social stimulation.

LIFE offers social & intellectual stimulation, so just imagine how much money we could save to the countries in mental health departments because people wouldn't need all those anti-depressants because they could be happy.

I know for a fact that people seriously underestimate all the good LIFE can do for them. I dont even know how much good LIFE is gonna bring to my life because I'm still discovering it every day just how much this company makes me grow, makes me think, makes me a better person.

Also I would love to see one day having a LIFE school or even just  a LIFE summer camp where they could learn information to better their lives and help them have a great start in their lives. Just imagine a summer's worth of having fun, learning how to make a difference & having good information on how to live the life they really want.

I just can't wait to see where LIFE will be in 5 years, all I know is that its gonna be awesome.

The biggest territory to develop in under your hat.

To move a mountain you start by moving one stone at a time.

#4 Timothy.Jarvinen

Timothy.Jarvinen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

Tim Marks once was quoted as saying that hope & enthusiasm are great, but they are a bad gameplan! With the "division of labor" as it is now is in the LIFE Leadership company, we can carry those elements into an even more systematic, predictable machine that carries the additional benefit of being simple & FUN! Orrin Woodward is the best at casting a vision and putting you in it & Chris Brady has marketing and creative skills surpassed by no one. This move has been the preverbial "icing on the cake!" My future with the LIFE Leadership company has always been exciting, but now I find myself losing sleep as the machine churns! Everyone I run into seems to agree that we have some of the best "cheeseburgers" (products) in the business, now they will see we also have the best "cheeseburger factory" (business). In conclusion; we have the simplest, most fun, environment and culture to give people their BEST SHOT at the life they've always wanted!! Thank YOU!

Tim
  • sherryfix, Neal Ruffner and Petrlop like this

#5 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

I have been nothing but impressed with what Chris has been doing for LIFE Leadership. Seeing what he has already done with the simplification of the sign-up process, roll-out of the CAB and Next Step program, and the speaker quality assurance/training has assured me that we definitely have the right person at the helm. I've always believed that we'll get to 1 million people and with Chris Brady leading the office and Orrin Woodward leading the field, I see our goal of millions of people more clearly than ever. 

• sherryfix, Neal Ruffner and Timothy.Jarvinen like this

#6 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

I couldn't agree with you more Orrin!! 

Just in these last few months I have seen the Chris Brady SIMPLE STICK hit so many great things!!

- The new enrollment has been simplified - Get in for $99.99 then decide where you want to go with it

- The CAB bonuses are super easy to understand

- The NEXT STEP process is perfect for the new person to understand and know what is next

- The conference call last night with all the open meeting speakers was perfect to get everyone on the same page

SIMPLE STICK SIMPLE STICK SIMPLE STICK!!! LOVE IT!!!

All of these things are going to move us towards ONE MILLION PEOPLE!

As Jim Collins puts it in Good to Great: 

“Get the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats."

A huge thank you to Chris Brady to be willing to change his seat on the Life Leadership Bus. Chris has always been a huge leader on the bus, but changing his seat is going to be pivotal to the next step of the company. 

Life Leadership truly is moving from good to great with these moves!

• sherryfix and Timothy.Jarvinen like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#7 sherryfix

sherryfix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

I am extremely excited about Chris' role as CEO and think it was a selfless and fantastic move for Chris.  I love the changes that he is making (with the policy council) and like the "simple" idea all around.  I am so proud to be involved with a company that works so hard to make things work in the best way possible for us in the field and to make it so incredibly duplicatable.  I think Chris was the best person for Orrin to ask to be in this very important position to put his creative genius to work for all of us in a more direct manner. 

The Nest-Step brochure and process is fantastic to explain to people what they need to do and basically takes the pressure off of us to have to explain to people after they get in that this is what they need to do.  I see the need to encourage them to take the steps as soon as possible and take ownership of their business in a logical manner, just as someone would when starting any business.  The CAB program is VERY exciting too, and starts bonuses at a very reasonable level as well.  I am excited for this summer and the lives that are going to be changed!! 

I LOVE LIFE!

Sherry Fix

• Timothy.Jarvinen likes this

#8 SusanPetersonFL

SusanPetersonFL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFort Myers, FL

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

I believe there are no boundaries for LIFE leadership with our leaders guiding our path.  Watch out WORLD - LIFE will be a common household name spoken with grace and love.  God bless LIFE, our leaders, and all of us that share the mission of helping others "Live the life they've always wanted"!

• Brian Peterson and fredSect like this

#9 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Orrin, this is one of the most brilliant tactical moves I have ever seen on the chessboard of business Development. Chris Brady is the defacto C. S. Lewis of our organization, crafting sentences with an artists touch. He will now formally be recognized as the Steve Jobs of this industry, combining art and science in the development of world-class products and business systems. The competition would do well to lay their King on it's side and resign from their paradigms, because you have re-written the rules by which the game is played. Checkmate!
  • SusanPetersonFL, SarahLHaddon and rufus_777 like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#10 boldova

boldova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

Orrin, I am continually amazed and excited about our LIFE products.  We receive amazing testimonials from people about how our LIFE products have enhanced their lives.  Here is the most recent example.  Chris is #4 from the right and said, "I owe this recognition to Life leadership principles".  (published here by permission)  

Chris Vallejo.jpg

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, SuprStiehl, Jeremy Pottberg and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orrin Woodward, Chris Brady, LIFE Leadership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users