5 replies to this topic

#1 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

Does the LIFELine app notify me thru my phone that I have new messages?
  • JoryikBum, AlexissNak, LarryRob and 2 others like this

The System works, when we work the System

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:46 PM

Does the LIFELine app notify me thru my phone that I have new messages?

Yes, as long as you allow the app to push/send notifications. 

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#3 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:30 AM

Yes, as long as you allow the app to push/send notifications

Interesting. I have a Galaxy S7 and have given it the appropriate notifications, and yet I still am not notified of new messages.
should i post a screenshot or contact customer service?

The System works, when we work the System

#4 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

Interesting. I have a Galaxy S7 and have given it the appropriate notifications, and yet I still am not notified of new messages.

The best thing to do now is to contact customer service via email. They are best equipped to assist, get additional technical assistance as needed, and track any chronic issues. I also suggest you add their email address (lifesupport@lifeleadership.com) to your contacts so no responses end up in the spam folder and go unnoticed.

#5 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:13 PM

I have the same issue on my iPhone 6S.  Once I open the app, it will tell me that I have new messages, but I have to log in when I open the app and it's been too long or if I've opened too many other apps in between.  I have never had it show me a notification that a new message was received, and I have it on full notifications.

• nohnigejelpyi74, nohnigejelpmh83, nohnigejelpmf88 and 3 others like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#6 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

I have the same issue on my iPhone 6S.  Once I open the app, it will tell me that I have new messages, but I have to log in when I open the app and it's been too long or if I've opened too many other apps in between.  I have never had it show me a notification that a new message was received, and I have it on full notifications.

I suggest you also contact customer service via email. They are best equipped to assist, get additional technical assistance as needed, and track any chronic issues. I also suggest you add their email address (lifesupport@lifeleadership.com) to your contacts so no responses end up in the spam folder and go unnoticed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users