• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hunting.Targ

Hunting.Targ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

I just updated my signature, and I wanted to add a photo.  However, when I save changes, the photo does not appear.  I tried directly copy-pasting it, and pasting it from Word.  Any help would be appreciated.

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself.  Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.

-Bruce Lee

#2 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:59 AM

The only way to add pictures to forum posts is by 'attaching them'. I noticed there doesn't seem to be that option when editing signatures, but you do have the option to insert photos you previously uploaded as an attachment to a post.

my advice would be to reply to topic, and attach the image to your reply, without following through with the 'insert into post step'. then edit your signature and click on the my media button in the header of the editing box.

#3 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

Now that we have a little Q&A section I could use some help. For some reason my "Manage Attachments"  section no longer has a tab/link to upload any new attachments. Is something wrong with my browser? Or am I doing something wrong? I have no place and no option to add any photos anymore... Thanks in advance for the help. 

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#4 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

Hi Neal, I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say 'manage attachments' section. Do you mean the section that appears when you click on 'more reply options'? does the options to choose and attach files no longer appear for you when you click on it?

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:55 AM

Ah, didn't use that option the first time I loaded a pic. I used to have an option in my attachments to load pics while in my profile, that helps a bunch, I somehow skipped over that option every time  :D  oops!

Thanks!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#6 Dave & Kim Bartlett

Dave & Kim Bartlett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, IL

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

I have attempted to post items on different topics but my post never appear, they always just say they are pending approval? am I doing something wrong? they seem to go into cyber space never to be seen again. please advise, thanks

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

I have attempted to post items on different topics but my post never appear, they always just say they are pending approval? am I doing something wrong? they seem to go into cyber space never to be seen again. please advise, thanks

I'll let the technical folks answer your question, but this one appeared!

CB

#8 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Depending on what is being posted, there can sometimes be longer delays than others before it get's approved. For example, if there is something we (the moderators) believe that only Chris Brady can really answer, we leave it for him to answer before approving. We do this to avoid confusion from many other people giving opinions on what they think the answer is, instead of getting the good answer from the person with the right information. 

If ever you are wondering about a post in particular, please send an email to lifeleadershipforums@lifeleadership.com. We can let you know if it's still in the queue (and why) or if there was some glitch that stopped it from getting to the moderation queue.

*** for everyone else looking at this, another possibility that a post might not be shown, is if someone clicks on the 'report' button when they wanted to reply to a specific comment, instead of clicking on the 'Quote' button. Report just sends a report to moderators. This function is in place so people can report an issue or a concern about a particular comment.

Hope this helps!

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#9 PhillipFielder

PhillipFielder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

Can anyone tell me if we have a list of the companies and corporations that are using any of the LIFE materials?

#10 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Can anyone tell me if we have a list of the companies and corporations that are using any of the LIFE materials?

only those that volunteer the information. see the thread below:

http://www.life-lead...-our-materials/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users