#1 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

Chris,

Reading through your new book PAiLS got me thinking...
1) I bet you dislike the term "110%" (mathematically impossible)
2) What if we have an option in the future to get any obstacles press books that would come out on subscriptions to be downloaded via eBooks? I know this would be a logistical nightmare so maybe you could offer a single download of say 3 books a year if you are trip tracking?

There's got to be a way to move digitally while serving the book lovers needs too. I love books but I also love reading my kindle at night. Books by day, kindle by night.

Just a thought!

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

Chris,

Reading through your new book PAiLS got me thinking...
1) I bet you dislike the term "110%" (mathematically impossible)
2) What if we have an option in the future to get any obstacles press books that would come out on subscriptions to be downloaded via eBooks? I know this would be a logistical nightmare so maybe you could offer a single download of say 3 books a year if you are trip tracking?

There's got to be a way to move digitally while serving the book lovers needs too. I love books but I also love reading my kindle at night. Books by day, kindle by night.

Just a thought!

John:

All of the Obstacles Press books (with the exception of the heavy photo books) are available as eBooks directly from the Life Leadership Shopping Center.  Usually, as is the case with the PAiLS book, the ebook version is available for purchase at the same time the physical books are released. 

However, we are not offering ebooks coming down in subscription yet, as that will take place in a future phase of our business when we roll out an entirely digital model. Stay tuned.

CB

• Radine!, sscolvin, p&gzills and 3 others like this

#3 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for the update, Chris! I can't wait for the digital model (especially when I talk to my generation, they can't fathom having a trunk of books, even though I love it).

Also, happy belated birthday! 

• mistydawn128 likes this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Subscriptions, life, LLR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users