Photo

What Are You Most Influenced By Within Life Leadership?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nick & Phyllis

Nick & Phyllis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

My wife and I are most influenced by the TRUTH within LIFE Leadership. Truthful friendships, principles practiced and learned, truthful winners and climbers, AND the truth in working under the real pyramid of this world...Corporate America.
  • CJ Calvert, sean.thomas, Scottygofe and 33 others like this
D.R.E.A.M.

Nick & Phyllis

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

I am influenced by great people like you, Nick!

• Nick & Phyllis likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Danielle Douglass

Danielle Douglass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFlorissant, MO

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

I am most influenced by the high level of character and integrity of LIFE founders and leaders

#4 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

I would have to agree with you Nick.  There is just so much truth in LIFE leadership.  Everytime I listen to a cd, I find myself hearing something the speaker is saying and I quickly say "yup that's true."  I've done it so many times that I have realized what we have our hands on. 

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Life Leadership to my wife and I is a community to belong to and feel appreciated by. It influences all decisions in our lives for the better. 

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#6 BigDog

BigDog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

I am most influenced by character and integrity of the leaders, and the unique ability to build powerful lasting self-sacrificing relationships!

AaaaaOoooo

#7 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

I am most influenced by LIFE Leaderships great leaders and it's fantastic community of people.   :)

#8 AaronZgud

AaronZgud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOakville, Ontario

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

I am Most Influenced to stand up for the freedoms that are slowly being taken from us.

If we don't stand up now who will??

#9 Nick & Phyllis

Nick & Phyllis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

AaronZgud
Posted Yesterday, 04:44 PM
I am Most Influenced to stand up for the freedoms that are slowly being taken from us.
If we don't stand up now who will??

Good good question AaronZgud...the answer is none other than the leaders of LIFE Leadership! I stand with you my friend!
D.R.E.A.M.

Nick & Phyllis

#10 JoeTracy

JoeTracy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

Great post, Nick.  AO!  I'd say that I am most influenced by the strength of the community, and integrity of LIFE's leadership.  Tracy

#11 Anita Vaughn

Anita Vaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGraham, Texas

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

I am still in the beginning stages. I am enjoying the influence of Bill and the late Jackie Lewis. I have struggled in so many areas for so long. I feel like I can relate to them because of the financial struggles they had in the beginning. I can't wait to listen to more! I thank God for this business and this opportunity. I also thank God that they profess Christ.

#12 dorrhilary

dorrhilary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

I am influenced by the CD's and the community.  In all areas…the community makes me better because everyone is striving for excellence (or at least a little bit better  :) ) and because they make me want to listen to the cd's.  I just love our team! And how everyone can learn something from everyone!  

#13 SarahLHaddon

SarahLHaddon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHarker heights,Texas

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

I am most influenced by my mentors and the relationships developed. How many people actually listen and care about you and wanting to help you succeed.
How if you show that you have the hunger, drive willing to do whatever your mentors tell you to do, that they will commit to you just as much as you commit to them if not even more so. I just love the selfless leadership that our mentors have given to us and can only push forward to succeed more so we can get more of their time and friendship from them. Will and I are eating the nails and really would do whatever they tell us to do.
Xoxoxox Orrin & Laurie and especially Tony & Sharon!!!! We love you guys. This is what excites me is the friendships.

Attached Images

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• SarahLHaddon and Nick & Phyllis like this

#14 dmtcomputers

dmtcomputers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

The best thing is the people and trust. where else can I go where there is thousands of people plug my phone in the back of the room and go sit in the front row and know my phone will not move. Just imagine if we can get this same type of action everywhere we go. Cost of living would go down, people would be happier, crime would drop and so on. this is just one of many things. There will be a huge ripple effect that goes on and on into other areas.  Ill share some more later but share this experience most people will say you are crazy I would never do that but with Life you have no worries. BBNQ 

#15 inspiredexperiences

inspiredexperiences

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

The people like you gives right influence to us. I truly respect such guys. Living in right influence of life leadership builds positive nature to life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users