12 replies to this topic

#1 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

With all that is going on in the world today, our LIFE Leadership community can occupy a small space on the internet and pray for those who need it or just to keep the community in our thoughts and hearts. 

I have two prayers I'd like to request:

1) Please pray for Jackie Lewis. Even though Bill and Jackie aren't my direct uplines, I feel like I know them personally. They are on the greater team and for those who wish to follow her progress, please visit her blog here.

2) Please pray for my grandmother in Las Vegas. She's been through a vast amount of health issues including heart failure and kidney failure. This is the third time her kidney's have shut down. She's a strong woman and has fought through so much. 

All your thoughts and prayers are appreciated here. 

Thank you and please feel free to offer your prayers here. 

• Adriano Troli, craig81, ejbrodberg74 and 2 others like this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#2 yancychaj

yancychaj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Our prayers are with the Lewis Family for Jackie health and for her to get well soon and retuurn to her family. And best wishes for your Grandmother.

#3 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Amen John, there is Power in Prayer. Thanks for starting this thread. 

• Adriano Troli likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#4 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

May God give Bill and his entire family strength in this difficult time. God bless you, Lewis family.

RIP Jackie.

I'm just absolutely heartbroken right now.

:(

– Walt Whitman

#5 Mike Crozier

Mike Crozier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

Prayers for your Grandma and now for Bill and family as Jackie has returned home.

May they find peace in their faith and know that our LIFE family fabric will forever have a huge hole in it.

She has touched so many lives and insored so many women to be strong, loving and passionate about living the life we have always wanted.

• Radine! likes this

#6 Lisa Leger

Lisa Leger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoncton, NB, Canada

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Our hearts go out to the Lewis family.  Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss...our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. 

#7 Teresa Leahy

Teresa Leahy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

Our Prayers to your Grandma John.

To Bill Lewis and the Kids. Jackie will be missed. She touched our life and we will never forget her. Your family is in our prayers and we send our heart felt condolences.

Teresa Leahy

Marysville, CA

#8 christinegon

christinegon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPickering, Ontario

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

The Gonsalves family near Toronto, Ontario, would like to express our deep condolences to Bill Lewis and the Lewis children. Although we are in a different LIFE team we have grown to know Jackie through CDs and at the various functions. We first saw her at our very first monthly seminar in London, Ontario a few years ago. She was a beautiful, loving, caring Christian woman and will be terribly missed. We can take comfort knowing that dear Jackie is with our Lord in Heaven.

Christine and Evan Gonsalves

#9 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

i talked to a friend that was raised in Puerto Rico  and he said it really sounded like Dengue Fever. RIP Jackie Lewis. you will be missed 

#10 sgtmom1-Angel

sgtmom1-Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFielding, Utah

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

I just saw a post from our friend Rachel DeMille about Jackie. We offer our sincere prayers for Bill and the Children. Jackie, Thank you. We know your are wrapped in the loving embrace of our Heavenly Father. We shall miss you.

http://freedomlifeli...e.blogspot.com/

Listening to many, many Audios and Reading from several books at once, absorbing and integrating the information, Transforming myself into the woman I need to be to fulfill my mission and purpose which Heavenly Father put me me on earth to do.  

#11 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Jackie will for sure be missed.  Every time I think about her I feel a sadness inside for her family.  May the Lord give them the strength and and the courage to keep moving forward. I finally found something great about technologie.  Because we were able to record so many of her teachings, she will still be helping people not just in heaven but here on earth to be true to yourself, fight for what you believe in and be the best person that you can be.

I loved her spunk, the way she looked at Bill and that she wanted to be an example not just to her team but the whole team.  I did not know her very well but what I did know of her I liked and respected and admired.

She will be missed but her legacy will forever live on.

#12 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

I debated whether or not to post this or not, but because we're such a strong community I felt it would be selfish if I didn't pass the news along that my Grandmother is now in heaven with her Great Lord. She put up an incredible fight and was a loved and loving woman. Thank you everyone for all the prayers. 

– Walt Whitman

#13 samwilson

samwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Prayers have been sent to you at this difficult time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prayercommunity, church, people, belief, god, hope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users