• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ryancruz

ryancruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

As a commercial graphic designer, I have been begging my up line for greater sales aids. I absolutely love the new compensation plan brochure. I'm interested to see what you find useful out of the new materials. My 'go-to' has been the Sales Aid Brochure. What is your go-to?
  • John Feldhouse likes this

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

My new favorite brochure is the Next Steps brochure.

However, I have page 20 of the Compensation plan printed and hanging around all over the place!

• SarahLHaddon and sean.thomas like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

CJ hit it right on the nose!  The Nest Steps brochure simplifies what to do in our business.  People who are interested always asked "what do I do?"  The Next Steps brochure answers that question in full.  I'm thankful for our PC for coming up with that.

My new favorite brochure is the Next Steps brochure.

However, I have page 20 of the Compensation plan printed and hanging around all over the place!

#4 Matt Schoenherr

Matt Schoenherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

I agree. The Next Step brochure was the right step. I've been picking at the biz for about 9 mos and the Next Step process GREATLY helps formalize a winning expose-involve-upgrade process.

Next, I would like to see a guide with several scripts on contacting/STP. I know there's the Felmar 5-minute plan and as of this month I've heard about dropping off CDs with your new people. And of course, there are the mainstays in the Teambuilder's Textbook. Wishing there was a place to learn more about what's working for people. Different methods will appeal to different personalities. A topic worthy of its own thread? In a new members-only section of the forums?

• philiplewis likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sales, Brochure, LIFE, Leadership, Branding, Aid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users