5 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn.burgesd

Glenn.burgesd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:22 PM

POPULAR

What were the last 5 books sent out on book of the month. I have a customer who wants to know before deciding if they want to get the book of the month or not, and I haven't gotten my first book yet.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, prelveprobe, sapedmef and 154 others like this

#2 DG37 LLC

DG37 LLC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

Putting a notation in the upper corner of the inside page (ie  AGO 5/16 or Life 3/16) showing the month and series, then placing a post-it on the inside of the cd set listing the book and author is very helpful.

Keeping a list updated on your computer and/or (for the really old, possible "melancholy", people who grew up using one in the city/school library) two index card boxes using one to list the book title, followed by the author's name and one card file listing the author first, then the book title.   Both sets of index cards have the same cross reference put inside the upper corner of the book to locate to corresponding cd set if the series includes audios.

January:    Paradigm Shift     Essential Series, forward by George Guzzardo

February:  How to Have Difficult Conversations Dr Henry Cloud and Dr John Townsend

March:       Point and Grunt   Essentials Series, forward by Claude Hamilton

April:          Revolutionary Leadership  Essential Series, forward by Orrin Woodward

May:          Tools of Money   Essential Series

This method works best if the "choleric" does not get to the mail box first.  He is reading 3 books and I am unsure, as I answer this, which is June's.

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson, DocNavyGuy and 1 other like this

#3 Tom Abbott

Tom Abbott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:06 PM

June BOM was Think And Grow Rich

• Marc Page, DocNavyGuy, Donaldkib and 3 others like this

#4 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

With English Book of the Month ending, what will happen to those members or customers who are only on BoM subscriptions?

I hope this is only temporary. This is truly one of the best subscriptions for people to constantly be fed a book a month...

The System works, when we work the System

#5 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:01 PM

With English Book of the Month ending, what will happen to those members or customers who are only on BoM subscriptions?

I hope this is only temporary. This is truly one of the best subscriptions for people to constantly be fed a book a month...

We understand that some customers will be disappointed in our discontinuance of the book of the month program.  However, it was necessary for us to drop some of our less popular subscription offerings in order to make room for the new ones, as we seek to streamline and simplify our business.  Nearly all the books we have offered through the book of the month program will be available for individual purchase on our website, however, so anybody who truly wants to books will still have access to them.  Thanks!

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Marc Page, unilkittendg4 and 2 others like this

#6 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

Also, there are the audio books and success magazine available through the Total Personal Development subscription.  For my customers who are just LIFE and/or BoM subscriptions, I am pitching rascal radio alone, or total personal development.

• DWRascalROKofKaizen and Marc Page like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users