• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lilanoffsinger

lilanoffsinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:51 PM

I LOVE the Track & Save. My husband and I use it for every penny that leaves our hands, and we evaluate at the end of the month to see how we can do better.

One small addition that would REALLY help us to use the tool more smoothly/effectively is the ability to edit a transaction and change the Category. As you can see in the attached picture, you can edit the amount, date, file, and description - which is awesome! If we want to change the Category, though, we have to create a whole new transaction and delete the old one. This can become especially difficult when there are pictures of receipts, as we have to either track them down again, or save them to our device and re-upload them with the new transaction.

This would REALLY help us to use the tool more effectively. It's not unusual for items to need to be shuffled a bit or have mistakes corrected.

Thanks so much! 

Attached Files

• RobertDox likes this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:00 PM

For sure! Thank you for your suggestion. We will add it to the list of enhancements.

Have a great day,

Martin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Financial Fitness, Track and Save

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users