• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Radine!

Radine!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

I really like the new marketing system site!

Thank you LIFE Team office and coders!!!

(Just one glitch so far.. the branded email is not yet sending. I have sent 3 email and I have confrimed that none have been received although the tracking shows sent immediately.)

Thanks again for the rockin platform!!!

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

Thanks, Radine!  I have passed the info on the glitch along.

• Radine! and SarahLHaddon like this

#3 G-A

G-A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGatineau

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Where on the website will be the next step graphic? Where its gona be green if we succeeded in the steps? Maybe its gonna be added later on ?

The biggest territory to develop in under your hat.

To move a mountain you start by moving one stone at a time.

#4 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

Very nice how everything is on the same site! LOVE IT!!! Way to go LIFE LEADERSHIP!! One more thing to keep us moving faster!!

• JuleenRay, DWRascalROKofKaizen and CJ Calvert like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#5 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

Ya it is great that everything is on one site now. It makes it easier. Still getting use to the changes though.

• Anna Yoder and CJ Calvert like this

#6 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

Wow! Great job to Chris Brady, Rob Hallstrand and the Fantastic team at the office for putting together the new LT site... slick, seamless and superlative!
  • Mike Gorski, Brenda Hatcher, slpries and 5 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#7 Luke Barnett

Luke Barnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

Do you have to be rascal radio subscription to get the LT radio?
  • slpries likes this

#8 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

Where on the website will be the next step graphic? Where its gona be green if we succeeded in the steps? Maybe its gonna be added later on ?

It won't be for anyone that was signed up before March 1.  It will only apply to all new people signing up from March 1st onward.

And, to answer your question where it will be located: it will take the place of the"dashboard" at the top of the page (the one that, for new people, simply showed their pv, the next bracket, and how much further to go).

Hope that helps!

Maybe take a look at the website of the next new person you sign up and you'll see it!

• Radine!, SarahLHaddon and Dave & Kim Bartlett like this

#9 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Do you have to be rascal radio subscription to get the LT radio?

no.  You don't.  Anyone subscribing to the Marketing System will automatically get the Life Training Channel activated within the Rascal Radio app, but they won't have any of the other channels.

• Radine!, slpries, Neal Ruffner and 2 others like this

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

Yes.  One website.  One place to go.  One member number.  One shopping center.  

• Brenda Hatcher, slpries, Tracey and 4 others like this

#11 Ladybullseye

Ladybullseye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY, USA

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

I too am loving the new site, kudos to everyone involved!
Regarding the Rascal Radio app, I have a question. My husband has an Android & his app has all the new items - LT, French & Spanish channels (he had to download a new version to get them). I have an iPhone, but the new items are not there. (I checked for a new download but didn't find any.) Does anyone know if there are specific steps need to take, or is the iPhone update just not out yet?

#12 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Greetings Leaders,

As you know, we just launched the new LIFE Training Marketing System.  One of the seven primary features is the LIFE Training Radio Channel, which is an online/smartphone audio channel on Rascal Radio.  The LIFE Training Channel was immediately available via the online service on March 1st.  Below is the status of the new channel on the LIFE Leadership app for each of the smartphone platforms that we currently support.

1. iPhone – The update has been submitted to Apple and we are waiting for approval.  Users will receive a standard update notice when complete.
  2. Blackberry – The update has been submitted to Blackberry and we are waiting for approval.  Users will receive a standard update notice when complete.
  3. Android – The new version has been approved and is in the app store.  We do apologize, but users will have to remove their existing app and download the new version as if they were downloading a new app.  You will not receive a standard update notice.

Any questions, please contact lifesupport@lifeleadership.com.  Thank you.

• Radine!, Tom Hinds, SarahLHaddon and 5 others like this

#13 Chris Potocnik

Chris Potocnik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationErin, Ontario

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for the update Chris, was just about to ask about the phone apps. ANDROIDS ROCK!!!!!!!!

Just downloaded the new app and it looks WILD! everything is on there you guys are amazing. You just made my job a whole lot better! 

IM EXCITED!!! :D  :D

Work Hard, Dream Big

Chris 

#14 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Thanks to all the hard working people at the LIFE office the LIFE website is way easier to use and navigate.    :)

#15 tjschneider

tjschneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Love the LT site!!!  Its all such quality... its incredible to think how fast LIFE Leadership adapts and adopts new strategies... Truly amazing to be a part of..

On LT Station where we can listen by speaker choice, is there a way to organize by the 5 step pattern or other categories like Home Meeting/Seminar/Volume/ Depth..... Life we have the 8F's for rascal radio can we have 8 step pattern in LT Radio?

Thank you so much for continually innovating and serving the LIFE community members... We are going to 1 Million!!

#16 JenniferWhite

JenniferWhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationKennetcook, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

I Love the new LIFE Training Radio Channel and can't wait to get it on my mobile device when available. 

#17 Radine!

Radine!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

Thanks, Radine!  I have passed the info on the glitch along.

It was tested by LIFE Support today and still not working. Any estimate on when the Branded Email is gonna 'Send'???

and again, THANKS for the upgrade of the LT site!

#18 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

Greetings Leaders,

As you know, we just launched the new LIFE Training Marketing System.  One of the seven primary features is the LIFE Training Radio Channel, which is an online/smartphone audio channel on Rascal Radio.  The LIFE Training Channel was immediately available via the online service on March 1st.  Below is the status of the new channel on the LIFE Leadership app for each of the smartphone platforms that we currently support.

1. iPhone – The update has been submitted to Apple and we are waiting for approval.  Users will receive a standard update notice when complete.
  2. Blackberry – The update has been submitted to Blackberry and we are waiting for approval.  Users will receive a standard update notice when complete.
  3. Android – The new version has been approved and is in the app store.  We do apologize, but users will have to remove their existing app and download the new version as if they were downloading a new app.  You will not receive a standard update notice.

Wow, thanks for the clarification Chris! I was starting to go nuts with my phone wondering what was going on, did an uninstall reinstall and I'm rocking out RR now! Thanks!

• Dave & Kim Bartlett likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#19 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

It was tested by LIFE Support today and still not working. Any estimate on when the Branded Email is gonna 'Send'???

and again, THANKS for the upgrade of the LT site!

Radine:

That glitch with the sending of branded emails has supposedly been fixed.  We tested it in many people's accounts and it seems to be working fine.  I hope that is true of yours as well now!

#20 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

no.  You don't.  Anyone subscribing to the Marketing System will automatically get the Life Training Channel activated within the Rascal Radio app, but they won't have any of the other channels.

Update:  the iPhone and Blackberry platforms have been approved and are available via standard app update processes.  This means as soon as you update your app, you (who subscribe to the new Marketing System) will have your Life Training channel automatically working inside your Rascal Radio environment (even if you don't subscribe to the RR)!

Enjoy!

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#21 Mike Gorski

Mike Gorski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

This is so awesome!  Chris Brady you really went at this whole thing with a simple stick.  Thanks a lot for your effects along with LIFE support. It is because of all the behind the scenes effort you guys put in that allows us in the field to chase our dreams.  Fired up!

#22 Tracey

Tracey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Chris: Thank you so very, very much!! An incredible business has gotten so much better with such an awesome leader at the helm!

#23 LK.Seaman

LK.Seaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

The new website is awesome, love the merging of the two sites!!

One question I have is; when I go to: LT> Personal Website>Settings> Display Name on Personal Website:

It will let me change the display name, however after a few hours it always goes back to default…Ideas?

Thanks!

#24 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

The new website is awesome, love the merging of the two sites!!

One question I have is; when I go to: LT> Personal Website>Settings> Display Name on Personal Website:

It will let me change the display name, however after a few hours it always goes back to default…Ideas?

Thanks!

Give it another try.  I understand this issue has been addressed.

• LK.Seaman likes this

#25 Radine!

Radine!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

Radine:

That glitch with the sending of branded emails has supposedly been fixed.  We tested it in many people's accounts and it seems to be working fine.  I hope that is true of yours as well now!

I know you're very busy Chris and appreciate that you're looking into these details. Just needed to let you know.

My Life Support request on March 2, was responded to quickly by Ms. Laurie but she still has yet to receive any word from the IT guys that this has been fixed. I still have no confirmation that any of the Branded email have sent.

Thanks.

#26 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

I know you're very busy Chris and appreciate that you're looking into these details. Just needed to let you know.

My Life Support request on March 2, was responded to quickly by Ms. Laurie but she still has yet to receive any word from the IT guys that this has been fixed. I still have no confirmation that any of the Branded email have sent.

Thanks.

This problem is supposedly fixed.  Testing has been done and branded emails are sending fine.  Not sure why you didn't hear back from CS but I am digging into it.

thx

CB

#27 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:33 AM

Super Impressed!!  All of the enhancements are top notch!! Huge thanks to Chris Brady and the LIFE Leadership staff!!

• slpries likes this

#28 Radine!

Radine!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

Radine:

Thank you Chris and awesome team!

As of last evening the branded email got through! I had sent a message to my Life Support connection and she let me know this morning that she HAD received!!! Then I found that the other 2 accounts I had copied also received, as of last night. (They did go immediately to "spam" but they were there! :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LT, Marketing System, Branded Email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users