#1 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

What a night!  I love our open meetings and open webcast!  Just getting back from a webcast with a bunch of great people, new and old.  These weekly get togethers are the key to keeping a great attitude, growing your team and associating with the best people around! We watched Chris Brady give one of the best open meetings i've ever seen out of southfield!  I cannot wait for the Major Convention!  

How was your night? :)

Adriano Troli

IWNUWGU

• uokpnonzdm likes this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#2 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

Great crowd in Ottawa! Joe Keller was on fire. Like he said last night, people have their ears open right now. With the quality of opens we have, they don't need to listen for very long to see that this will change their lives. Thank you to all the leaders for everything you do!

Marc Mercier

#3 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Mark Haas & Orrin Woodward rocked the house in St. Louis, MO! FIRED UP! Thank you!

Our guests were amazed at the information, the inspiration, the dedication of the speakers AND the energy & excitement of the room! That's YOU! Thank you Team!

My joy in the meetings (and all of our association) is the true breath of fresh air - every time I walk in, seeing LIFE members together... pursuing their dreams and sharing great information that delivers them such wonderful results. It is real and it is possible for all of us! I want to be there with you; this ladder is leaning on the right wall of true success and we can get there together.

God Bless.

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#4 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

Will Luden did a fantastic job at our 3rd ever open meeting in Castle Rock, CO! The front range of Colorado is on the move!

willludenopen-e1391010398481.jpg

• noudjeff, Neal Ruffner and Timothy.Jarvinen like this

#5 kriswhite

kriswhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

Cody & Tara Newton rocked the house in Wichita, KS last night.  So many people making decisions to move their business forward this year.  Super exciting!

• ooozion likes this

#6 dina.bennett

dina.bennett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBloomfield, New York

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

Wayne MacNamara is truly an inspiration last night in Liverpool New York! The weather outside may have been colder than normal but the people were Fired Up after Wayne's amazing talk. There were so many people they added more chairs and it won't be long before New York State adds more locations to the Tuesday Night Open Schedule! All For One....

#7 zrlane89

zrlane89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Holger and Kirk Birtles killed it in Southfield! So blessed to have such amazing speakers in the LIFE leadership biz.

#8 Kelli Sager

Kelli Sager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Jammie Fisher & Steve Sager blew the roof off at the Rockford , IL Open last night ! Wow , talk about excitement ! No one was sleeping at that meeting ! People were signing up on the spot . We are all so excited for what's to come in 2014 and so grateful for the leadership of this organization . Many lives will be changed this year ! 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#9 Gbaker

Gbaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

We had the privilege to have The newest PC member Wayne McNamara here in Syracuse NY . Wayne's passion & conviction on the LIFE leadership concept effected hundreds Tuesday nite ! We had record numbers & look to his return .
  • Claude likes this

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

We had the privilege to have The newest PC member Wayne McNamara here in Syracuse NY . Wayne's passion & conviction on the LIFE leadership concept effected hundreds Tuesday nite ! We had record numbers & look to his return .

Wayne shows a fired-up plan, and I am so glad you folks in upstate NY got to see him live!  

• Scott.Staley likes this

#11 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

Mr. Matt Farrand did a fantastic plan and night owl in Coldwater, MI. Even though he has a days old little girl. Him and his wife just fired up the Coldwater crowd and although we are small in numbers (then) we are commited to build the open and get PC member Bill Lewis to come and do a live open. Matt and Heather Farrand are fantastic upcoming leaders and I couldn't have been more blessed to be coaches by them. If you live near the Coldwater are beware because the Road Warriors are Turbo Charged and compromised to build numbers at the open!

#12 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

I was out in South Carolina on Monday doing a trial open and they packed the room! We had twice as many people as expected and so many new guests. On Tuesday I headed down to Atlanta where I was able to be a part of the Blizzard of 14'. Now in WI we call what they had flurries :) but they had 2.6 inches of snow and about that much ice!

The die hards still found a way to make it out and had to camp out in the lobby over night because the roads where packed full of stalled and abandoned cars! It was like a movie trying to get us to the airport on Wednesday morning but the incredible leaders in Atlanta made it happen! 

We are so blessed to be part of such an amazing night and Tuesday opens are the place to be! Lets set record numbers across North America this year on our way to 1 million!

• BraveheartMicah, John Feldhouse, Tim Chewning and 3 others like this

#13 Jim Steward

Jim Steward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationModesto CA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

Chris and Denae Mattis did an outstanding job at the Open and Night Owl in San Jose.

• Kyle Starr likes this

#14 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

Tonight we had Roy & Brenda Hatcher and Jason & Kelly Sweezer. Awesome speakers bringing truth and hope to a big crowd in Lansing, MI. 

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#15 Turhan.berne

Turhan.berne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

Our open in Atlanta was also amazing!! Jim Paullin showed the plan, and he was great!! Jim get's better every week and I love his transparency!! Randy closed it out with an amazing Night Owl.  Randy Spence had some great jokes as usual and his explanation of taking our business to the next level was very informative!! We have a very dynamic group of members and leaders in Atlanta.  Our team always has a great time at our Tuesday Opens and I personally look forward to attending and learning every week.  Another awesome quality about our opens is that Jim Paullin, Randy Spence, and Lyndon Bell have three different personalities and they are all so great!! Can't wait until next week Tuesday to hear Lyndon give the plan!! Fired up!

#16 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:38 AM

I did an open in Truro, Nova Scotia. great crowd!! Tomorrow nite Wolfville, NS!!! I am really pumped for Major function this month. So many awesome rollouts especially CAB!!!! what is CAB??? come to Columbus and find out!!!

• Eric Rascher and WayneMacNamara like this

#17 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

What a great Open we had in Houston, TX last night.  Before a packed house, Rick Tillman and his wife Rosemary did a fantastic Plan (their 1st time to present the Open Meeting). I have watched this couple from afar, but have seen the growth and change in them over the past several months.  To see a professional couple (Chiropractor) grasp this "LIFE" changing information and display their conviction before a large crowd -- PRICELESS!!  What a great tribute to our system; one that takes a hungry student who is ambitious, teachable & honest, and transforms them into a Leader who is out making a difference in people's lives.  That is what "LIFE LEADERSHIP" is all about!! KUDOS to the Tillman's!

• BraveheartMicah likes this

#18 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:20 PM

Lisa and I dropped into the Madison, WI open and it was on fire! Rene Ottenger did an amazing job showing the plan and I closed up the night with a night owl. There was a buzz in the room that in 10 years of  building communities, I have never heard before. The convention in Columbus/CA at the end of February is going to be amazing. When you get thousands of business owners that are in the zone together magic happens, and then add what LIFE Leadership is going to roll out! Watch out OHIO and CA! 2014 will be the best year yet!

• Eric Rascher, p&gzills and FutureLIFEislander like this

#19 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

Our open in Atlanta was also amazing!! Jim Paullin showed the plan, and he was great!! Jim get's better every week and I love his transparency!! Randy closed it out with an amazing Night Owl.  Randy Spence had some great jokes as usual and his explanation of taking our business to the next level was very informative!! We have a very dynamic group of members and leaders in Atlanta.  Our team always has a great time at our Tuesday Opens and I personally look forward to attending and learning every week.  Another awesome quality about our opens is that Jim Paullin, Randy Spence, and Lyndon Bell have three different personalities and they are all so great!! Can't wait until next week Tuesday to hear Lyndon give the plan!! Fired up!

We are super proud of Jim, Randy and Lyndon! They are leading the way in Atlanta and bringing up the next wave of leaders! 

#20 Luke Barnett

Luke Barnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

Phil and Shannon Bontreger did an amazing job last night in Goshen indiana! It was packed out we were about to get more chairs out! Phil shows an awesome plan. He stays fired up and shares his excitement, and keeps it real, they are so relatable I can see us in their place. That's so important to relate to the people that are seeing this for the first time and they do an amazing job! Oh and Phil did the night owl and talked about the ant and the elephant, he drew an elephant and said "I'm no artist" but after he drew it the crowed cheered, it was really good lol so don't be afraid to be creative! Good job Phil and Shannon!

#21 FutureLIFEislander

FutureLIFEislander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMadison

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

Dan Hawkins and Renee Ottenger blew the lid off at the Madison open. Great things have been happening, even more greater things lie ahead! Keep stroking!

#22 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

I was in Lansing to see the Hatchers and Sweezers.  It was a fantastic night!  Both couples did a great job.  Roy and Brenda's plan was very relatable and funny and Jason's night owl showed a great example of leverage.  Thanks to both those wonderful couples!!!

• Charles Hysen likes this

#23 kathypaullin

kathypaullin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRoswell, GA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

We had an awesome meeting last night in Atlanta with Jim on the plan and Randy Spence as usual doing an awesome training.  I want to give a big shout out to Mike & Lynette Parr for their open in Pennsylvania.  We had a new person there who just signed up yesterday and she decided to go to Step 2 AND Step 3 last night.  Fired up!  Thanks, Mike Parr!!   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open meetings, association

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users