1 reply to this topic

#1 Matt & Kathryn Spencer

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

I'm compiling a guide to learn history through the 13 Resolutions and I need your input!

1 - Purpose, 2 - Character, 3 - Attitude, 4 - Vision, 5 - Plan & Do, 6 - Scoreboard, 7 - Friendship, 8 - Financial Intelligence, 9 - Leadership, 10 - Conflict Resolution, 11 - Systems Thinking, 12 - Adversity Quotient, 13 - Legacy (for more details on each of these you can read Orrin's life changing book, RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions for Life)

• Who are your favorite heroes who exhibited one of these leadership principles?
  • What are the events in history that displayed the presence of one of these principles?
  • What were the communities that were great examples of one of these principles?
  • And for the BOLD - what examples in history displayed a lack of one of these principles?

I would love any and all ideas and input, especially if you include a great resource where one could go and learn about that history.

Thank you for being the kind of community to inspire a love of history!

Kathryn

#afamilyedu

The point of learning history is to become the people to create a better future!

• Marc Page, Jetrina, prelveprobe and 3 others like this

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

"Reformed Credentialist" & "Beastmode"

Our Home Team:

24-Five-Kids-cropped-e1424736023668.jpg

#2 jayashree

jayashree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBangalore

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:38 AM

Alexander the Great, Abraham Lincoln are some of the great inspirations for the above criteria. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: history, resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users