• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JeffreyCampbell

JeffreyCampbell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:51 AM

If you sign up for the marketing system (or total access or any other digital monthly subscription) on the 20th of the month, but you want to change the billing to be on the first of the month, will you be 'double charged' for that? Would I pay $89.99 on the 20th, and then $89.99 on the first too? Or would it be $89.99 on the 20th, and then $29.99 on the 1st? OR could it be the prorated amount at any time of the month, and then start charging the first of each month? Or in the case of the marketing system, would you immediately get the CD's for that month, so a 'prorated' price wouldn't make any sense? But for the 100% digital Total Access, could that be prorated? If I changed processing dates from the 15th to the 1st, would it cost 1/2 as much one month?

Just some ideas, because I know I like knowing ASAP how many of the marketing systems and TAs that are processed in my group! Clearly I'm not melancholy at all! ;) Hopefully this made sense.

Jeff Campbell
  • DocNavyGuy, prelveprobe, nohnigejelpdp70 and 1 other like this

#2 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

If you sign up for the marketing system (or total access or any other digital monthly subscription) on the 20th of the month, but you want to change the billing to be on the first of the month, will you be 'double charged' for that? Would I pay $89.99 on the 20th, and then $89.99 on the first too? Or would it be $89.99 on the 20th, and then $29.99 on the 1st? OR could it be the prorated amount at any time of the month, and then start charging the first of each month? Or in the case of the marketing system, would you immediately get the CD's for that month, so a 'prorated' price wouldn't make any sense? But for the 100% digital Total Access, could that be prorated? If I changed processing dates from the 15th to the 1st, would it cost 1/2 as much one month?

Just some ideas, because I know I like knowing ASAP how many of the marketing systems and TAs that are processed in my group! Clearly I'm not melancholy at all! ;) Hopefully this made sense.

Jeff Campbell

Jeff,
It's actually not a bad question to ask. When I went into the marketing system to change my delivery date to the 1st, I was really cautious because the site wanted to confirm charging my card at that moment.  And I thought, wait a second! I've already been charged for this month. Why am I going to be charged again?  Wouldn't it make more sense to charge me on the date I am requesting to move to?

~Mike Forrest

The System works, when we work the System

#3 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:28 PM

Jeff and Mike,

My team page already displays TA vs. Processed TA numbers so you can see these numbers there. We are in the middle of the development to display Processed Marketing System numbers right underneath, so once done you should be able to figure out very easily how many people processed for MS as well.

Our subscriptions are monthly as we deliver the content on monthly basis. If you signed up for the Marketing System on the 20th of the month, your billing cycle will be always the 20th of every month; unless you decide to change it to the 1st or the 15th.

So if you were to sign up for MS system on April 20th, you will pay for April Marketing System subscription.

1. If then change the billing cycle to the 1st, you will be charged for May subscription on May 1st and you will receive May (Life Training) audios on the 1st.

2. If you would not change your processing date, you will be charged for May subscription on the May 20th and you will receive these audios on the 20th. 

Regardless, you will pay for Marketing System in the month of May. It is up to you whether you want it to be on the 1st or 20th.

Hope this helped. Have a great day,

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users