Photo

Share Your Life Prezi US Download Capability?

Prezi share your life

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:42 AM

POPULAR

Hi, All. Thanks for all the great work you do here! Is there a way to download the US Prezi to our Tablet/Device?

I finished up a Plan this morning, and things would have gone better if I didn't have to wait for the Internet signal to buffer to Play our awesome videos!

I've searched and am surprised I havent seen this question posted anywhere. If it is someplace, my humblest apologies.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and 95 others like this

The System works, when we work the System

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

Hi, All. Thanks for all the great work you do here! Is there a way to download the US Prezi to our Tablet/Device?

I finished up a Plan this morning, and things would have gone better if I didn't have to wait for the Internet signal to buffer to Play our awesome videos!

I've searched and am surprised I havent seen this question posted anywhere. If it is someplace, my humblest apologies.

Hello,

At this point there is no option to download Prezi to Tablet device. We are looking into making this available in the very near future.

Have a great day,

Martin

• Marc Page, mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson and 2 others like this

#3 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

Until then, you can take screenshots & make your own Prezi, after the official version. I've done that & update as needed - for the very reason you state (poor or no internet on my W-Fi iPad).

• Marc Page, mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson and 2 others like this
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#4 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

Thanks, Gene. Great idea!
  • Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and Gene Bulmer like this

The System works, when we work the System

#5 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

You're welcome, Doc. I create on my PC, save to my Prezi account & then also save as an 'offline' option via iPad.

• DocNavyGuy likes this
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#6 leannemurray

leannemurray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:05 AM

You can save the Prezi to your phone or tablet. This is how I was able to do so. From your computer open the prezi.com website and create a login. Once logged in, open another browser tab. Go to your Life site and in Life Training go to Share your Life, open the Prezi for you language and region. Once it is loaded click on the title of the Prezi that is in the top left of the Prezi image . This will open the Prezi in another tab inside of the Prezi website. You have now opened the prezi inside of you Prezi profile. Click on MY PREZIS at the top of the page. You should now see the prezi in the list. Create a folder at the left, select the 3 dots for the prezi options, select Add to Folder.

Now go to you device, install the Prezi app. Log in, go to MY PREZIS. Your Prezi should be there. Select the 3 dots on your Prezi select KEEP OF LINE. Done, now your Prezi is on your device.

Go show the world!

Murray Mason
  • Marc Page, AnnaSog, Hoifssic and 2 others like this

#7 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Counsel up line but ever since Marc Militello's "Show the trailer, not the movie" CD I have just been using a piece of paper and drawing two circles. I use the president for house plans.
  • Ammon Nelson and DocNavyGuy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users