Photo

What Happened to The LLRC Marketing Video on the Personal Website Pages?

LLRC Branded Site Video

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick Martell

Patrick Martell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNewport, VT

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:05 AM

I'm not sure if the video on the branded sites has been removed or is being replaced, but it gives a notice that "Because of its Privacy Settings it cannot be displayed here". Are we making changes to this?

Thanks,
Patrick
  • TimothyKami likes this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:15 PM

Patrick,

Are you referring to this video: http://www.lifeleade...x?m=v/122794753

This video is still available on your Personal Home Page. Where are you seeing the "Privacy Setting issue?" There were some issues over the weekend with iPhone users inability to play videos; however, I was unable to recreate this issue. 

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue,

Martin

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:32 PM

Patrick,

Are you referring to this video: http://www.lifeleade...x?m=v/122794753

This video is still available on your Personal Home Page. Where are you seeing the "Privacy Setting issue?" There were some issues over the weekend with iPhone users inability to play videos; however, I was unable to recreate this issue. 

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue,

Martin

I was seeing this error when I accessed it on my iPhone 6, but I was able to click through and view it on Vimeo.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#4 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:06 AM

It appears that there was an issue with the VIMEO site not allowing to access our videos from iPhone 6 devices. It is my understanding that this has been resolved.

Please reach out to our customer service if you continue to experience this problem.

Martin

• Marc Page likes this

#5 Patrick Martell

Patrick Martell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNewport, VT

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:37 AM

Martin,

It was having the issue on iPhone, iPad, and PC, however it appears to be resolved now. :-) Thanks for all you guys do there.

Make it a Great Day!

Patrick

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LLRC, Branded Site, Video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users