I think I have asked this before, however I am still having trouble uploading a photo to my profile. I have tried looking through all the help topics and several different photos as well as using an url. Could someone please help me figure this out? Thanks!
Uploading Photo to Profile
Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:59 AM
Here are the steps to changing your picture. If you are having an issue at any of the steps, please let me know.
1. Go to your profile
2. hover the mouse pointer over your current picture (or where the picture should be.. )
3. a black box showing with the word change should appear, click on it.
4. on the next screen there is the choice of uploading a photo from your computer or importing one from a URL
5. crop the photo on the same screen to your liking, and click done.
Does this help, or are you getting some kind of error message when trying to upload/import?
- Richardcow, FarvinTweva and AndrewUsalt like this
Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:35 AM
I have followed all the instructions and I still am not able to have my photo on my profile. It shows the uploading activity and the file in the box however it doesn't show the photo. And when I go back in after pressing done the file is no longer there. :-(
- nohnigejelpyi74, nohnigeLyncdr76, ooledWak and 2 others like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users