• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MJDunithan

MJDunithan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:15 AM

I've been having trouble searching for individual items in the store since the website was upgraded. Before the upgrade there were links the different categories including the 8 F's, CDs, books, etc. Now there are only links to the top 20, subscriptions, merchandise, sales aids... etc. I cannot get to a listing of all the, say, books on Faith or all the books on Fitness, etc. Even if I put in a word from a specific title or an author, it does not always find what I'm looking for. Eventually I can usually find it if I already know a complete title. My biggest concern (other than the time involved in searching for me personally) is how difficult this is for customers who won't know that something is actually available. Is there a link or page that has grouped links or a way to view all the products?

• prelveprobe and WilburGamp like this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:12 PM

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding products using our shopping cart. When the site was upgraded to mobile friendly site we have also restructured our main focus into Financial Development, Professional Development and Personal Development. These are our 3 core ares that define Life Leadership. Because of this we had to re-align the shopping cart into these 3 main categories.

We also understand that our members who know our products should be able to shop very quickly and because of this we created Quick Cart. You can find Quick Cart under Access Products. The quick cart will list top 20 Life Training and Top 20 Life Products as well as allow you to search our entire shopping cart with the "autocomplete" functionality. With the quick cart you can find and purchase any products under 30 seconds. It is that quick :)

I hope that this help you understand the reason for re-organization and I encourage you to check out Quick Cart and take it for a fantastic and "quick" shopping :)

Have a great day,

Martin

• Marc Page and Bill Cohoon like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users