#1 Glen Ewald

Glen Ewald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWhitmore Lake, Michigan

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:07 AM

A little story about what I like using the Top50:

In this business, what I like is that (Nobody's can become Somebody's), it all starts with the 9Battle of the Mind). As Chris Brady states, this is (America's Business Future) in a (Whole new Industry) and our system teaches you to ( Think Business). What we have here is a (Chance of a LIFEtime) to (Start starting and Quit quitting).

You know (It's the little things) like (Game Planning) and (Building Posture) that makes (Your second second) so awesome and helps you (Become a Professional Friend).

(Today's the Day) to (Keep your Helmet on) and (Stay on course). If you do that and (Focus Now) the (Promise of a Champion) is right around the corner. You have to (Build it like you have to) and utilize (Mentoring), (Model and Message) and (Convict, Convince, Convert) to become a (Life Saver) to those around you.

(Don't fear the Dream) because (In Victory you feel no pain) even if you have to do the (Death crawl to Victory). Are you a (Little League Loser)? A (Chicken or Eagle)? You need to (Identify your Layers). (Check your LIFE score) and make sure that your (Attitude Weed Seeds) aren't holding you back from your freedom, because (Freedom is Sacred). We are initiating (A rebirth of Freedom) in this country. Some people say ( Freedom What If?) well, what if you (Do what I did) and collect (Pops && Cans) and go out and ( Find your Garcia). Then you will be free to get yourself some (Dustbusters, Boats and Troll People) or find your own color or dance like (Hot Pink and Thriller).

If you stick with LIFE Leadership, you will hit some (Turning Points) and turn that (Subway to Metropolitan). (Align the Priorities) so you will never have to say (The Freshman Caught me). You will have (Food for the Goose) and create the (Habits to LIFE Island). Also, if you remember your (Focus and priorities) while (Building at a Distance) the (Cross lining 101) won't become an issue.

This business is a great team sport, but you have to remember that ( When the Home Team Stands United, Dreams become Reality) and you might be able to hear("But Gigi, I Got the Golf Ball") by someone you get to spend more time with.

• chgirard, Jewald, Tina.Abernathy and 5 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:37 AM

A little story about what I like using the Top50:

In this business, what I like is that (Nobody's can become Somebody's), it all starts with the 9Battle of the Mind). As Chris Brady states, this is (America's Business Future) in a (Whole new Industry) and our system teaches you to ( Think Business). What we have here is a (Chance of a LIFEtime) to (Start starting and Quit quitting).

You know (It's the little things) like (Game Planning) and (Building Posture) that makes (Your second second) so awesome and helps you (Become a Professional Friend).

(Today's the Day) to (Keep your Helmet on) and (Stay on course). If you do that and (Focus Now) the (Promise of a Champion) is right around the corner. You have to (Build it like you have to) and utilize (Mentoring), (Model and Message) and (Convict, Convince, Convert) to become a (Life Saver) to those around you.

(Don't fear the Dream) because (In Victory you feel no pain) even if you have to do the (Death crawl to Victory). Are you a (Little League Loser)? A (Chicken or Eagle)? You need to (Identify your Layers). (Check your LIFE score) and make sure that your (Attitude Weed Seeds) aren't holding you back from your freedom, because (Freedom is Sacred). We are initiating (A rebirth of Freedom) in this country. Some people say ( Freedom What If?) well, what if you (Do what I did) and collect (Pops && Cans) and go out and ( Find your Garcia). Then you will be free to get yourself some (Dustbusters, Boats and Troll People) or find your own color or dance like (Hot Pink and Thriller).

If you stick with LIFE Leadership, you will hit some (Turning Points) and turn that (Subway to Metropolitan). (Align the Priorities) so you will never have to say (The Freshman Caught me). You will have (Food for the Goose) and create the (Habits to LIFE Island). Also, if you remember your (Focus and priorities) while (Building at a Distance) the (Cross lining 101) won't become an issue.

This business is a great team sport, but you have to remember that ( When the Home Team Stands United, Dreams become Reality) and you might be able to hear("But Gigi, I Got the Golf Ball") by someone you get to spend more time with.

Ha!

That's really good!

Well done!

CB

• sscolvin, chgirard, Glen Ewald and 2 others like this

#3 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:29 AM

Does the office forsee pulling out any CD's from the Top 50 of folks who are no longer with us?  If so when?

Thanks for all you guys do to make our lives easier/effective!

• Jewald and OzmafaVap like this

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:14 AM

Does the office forsee pulling out any CD's from the Top 50 of folks who are no longer with us?  If so when?

Thanks for all you guys do to make our lives easier/effective!

Yes, it's already been done.  If you buy a new Top 50, only current contributors will be included.

thx

CB

• Jewald and Marc Page like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users