1 reply to this topic

#1 Kurt Sandborn

Kurt Sandborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:10 AM

Hi to all!

I have been selling the LLRC to different banks in my area, and have been getting great reviews. Thanks for all of the hard work on putting this great system together. I have one client that is taking the LLRC and are using it to build a leadership university within the bank. They want to build a prestigious culture around it. They are looking to purchase LLRC desk plaques that would show who has finished each course.(Maybe we could have a general LLRC desk plaque and they could buy brass stickers for each course they complete.) One other thing, is there a facilitators kit for course 2 in the works? Thanks again for the passion and support that is put in to this world class material.

"Managers maintain and leaders change."

Kurt 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Jetrina and Ardmxursymn like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:49 AM

Hi to all!

I have been selling the LLRC to different banks in my area, and have been getting great reviews. Thanks for all of the hard work on putting this great system together. I have one client that is taking the LLRC and are using it to build a leadership university within the bank. They want to build a prestigious culture around it. They are looking to purchase LLRC desk plaques that would show who has finished each course.(Maybe we could have a general LLRC desk plaque and they could buy brass stickers for each course they complete.) One other thing, is there a facilitators kit for course 2 in the works? Thanks again for the passion and support that is put in to this world class material.

"Managers maintain and leaders change."

Kurt 

Kurt:

I am so glad you are having success with selling the program!

At this time we do not offer desk plaques, but this would be something we would be all right allowing you do just do on your own - whatever it takes to satisfy a customer!

And no, there are no plans for a Facilitator's Kit for part II because many customers have indicated that by that time they are fine doing it on their own.

Keep up the great work!

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and Ryan & Dana Blakely like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lifestyle, desk plaques, LLRC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users