#1 AndersDejeet

AndersDejeet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:30 PM

POPULAR

Hi there.

When I look at the event schedule for either open meetings or Seminars under the

events and then event schedule tabs on the website, it only shows the events for

Canada, which is the country I live in.

I have prospects and business owners in both USA and Australia, and it would be

helpful to be able to access the schedule of events for these countries as well.

Before the upgrades to the website, this was possible. I wonder if we could have

access to this information again.

Thanx in advance.

Romans 8:28

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, prelveprobe, Ardmxursymn and 201 others like this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:25 PM

Hello,

We default the event schedule for open meetings and seminars to the nearest place that is specified on your profile. Since you are a Canadian member you are seeing Canada events by default. 

If you would like to see other events simply click the Filter Events box so you can search by Country or Zip code.

Hope this helps. Have a great day,

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Ryan & Dana Blakely, lam3da12 and 1 other like this

#3 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:44 AM

A feature that would be so helpful is if we could search for an event location using maps instead of the city name.  Lots of times, because I'm unfamiliar with that area, i will have to click and look at each separate map to figure out if that location is close to where I'm trying to plug someone in.  The other thing is you might be looking in Illinois but the event is actually closer to another state border (just as an example). It would be so awesome if there was a "find an event location near you" feature so you could easily plug in the city name or zip code of the lcoation you are looking for and then the system would shoot out where the closest meeting is, driving distance, etc.  Would be so much easier to share with new people!

Thanks!

Teri

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#4 jayashree

jayashree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBangalore

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:23 AM

Thanks for sharing this information. This would be very useful to view other events apart for our default location.

• nohnigejelpyi74, nohnigejelput85, nohnigeLyncdr76 and 8 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users