12 replies to this topic

#1 AndersDejeet

AndersDejeet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

Hi there,

I just wanted to leave a note of praise and also a question.

The new Power Sales University is a phenomenal new addition to the total access subscription. This itself is

more than worth the subscription price and is only a small part of what we get included. It really makes TA

a marketable product to customers especially anybody who is in the professional sales world. I am about

half way through the first month and I am blown away already as to its value.

The question I have is to do about usability by each TA subscriber. We subscribe to two TA subscriptions

because of course, we both want and need to be at all the events. However when we go on the PSU site,

it appears we can not take this course seperately(husband and wife). I wonder if there is a way this could be

changed so that each TA sub is able to take the course seperately

Thanx. :)

Romans 8:28

• Ardmxursymn, MelvinFece, TimothyKami and 4 others like this

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:26 AM

Hi there,

I just wanted to leave a note of praise and also a question.

The new Power Sales University is a phenomenal new addition to the total access subscription. This itself is

more than worth the subscription price and is only a small part of what we get included. It really makes TA

a marketable product to customers especially anybody who is in the professional sales world. I am about

half way through the first month and I am blown away already as to its value.

The question I have is to do about usability by each TA subscriber. We subscribe to two TA subscriptions

because of course, we both want and need to be at all the events. However when we go on the PSU site,

it appears we can not take this course seperately(husband and wife). I wonder if there is a way this could be

changed so that each TA sub is able to take the course seperately

Thanx. :)

Romans 8:28

The Forum thread at the following link should be helpful.

http://www.life-lead...les-university/

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#3 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:49 PM

I have a question concerning Power Sales University and Club 180. As my team is utilizing this training should I count it toward their 180? I know the videos are short, but would, say a combined hour of videos count as a degree? This might be a silly question, but I don't want to Mess up a proven system :)

Thanks
Mark Stamps

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:43 AM

I have a question concerning Power Sales University and Club 180. As my team is utilizing this training should I count it toward their 180? I know the videos are short, but would, say a combined hour of videos count as a degree? This might be a silly question, but I don't want to Mess up a proven system :)

Thanks
Mark Stamps

That's a really good question!  I'm going to take it to the PC meeting to find out!

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and DocNavyGuy like this

#5 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:21 PM

Thanks
Mark Stamps

The videos may be short (15-min) in length. But when you factor in note-taking, I easily spend 1-2 hours going through ONE (1) module.  

Or maybe I am just very slowwwww   :lol:

The System works, when we work the System

#6 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:49 AM

When do we get access to courses past month 6?

• DG37 LLC likes this

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:26 AM

The videos may be short (15-min) in length. But when you factor in note-taking, I easily spend 1-2 hours going through ONE (1) module.  

Or maybe I am just very slowwwww   :lol:

Sorry gang

The PC feels overwhelmingly that these videos do not count for Club 180.  

The spirit of Club 180 is for those building compensated communities, and the vast majority of the audios to be listened to there are the Life Training ones.  

Thanks!

CB

• sscolvin, Tom Hinds, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#8 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

I am working on marketing PSU as an element of Total Access and I'm wondering if we will have a marketing video specifically for PSU vs. embedded in the TA video?  As a purely customer marketing tool, it would be awesome to be able to just focus on PSU.  A customer is not going to want to wade through all the community building to get to the PSU part.  Just a thought! :)  We love all the awesome changes and tools you guys are putting out there...thank you!!

Teri

#9 KCswimmer

KCswimmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

Power Sales University is AWESOME!  Similar quality to such sales programs like Sandler Training, where you'll spend sometimes over $10k just to take their courses.  I was and still am stoked we have such a great product to utilize as Life Members.  Bravo to PC and Corporate for brining on Power Sales University!!

• Ammon Nelson and Derica Holden like this

#10 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:32 AM

I think marketing the Power Sales University is going to be pretty easy.  I'm just wondering has there been any talk of adding a PSU-only marketing link to the branded emails so we can market it as part of Total Access but without having to show all of Total Access capability.  A business is not going to be interested in the Life Live in particular and I was just thinking it would be cool if there was a short video on just PSU to market that for customer sales.

Thanks!!

Teri

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:54 AM

Power Sales University is AWESOME!  Similar quality to such sales programs like Sandler Training, where you'll spend sometimes over $10k just to take their courses.  I was and still am stoked we have such a great product to utilize as Life Members.  Bravo to PC and Corporate for brining on Power Sales University!!

Glad you like it!

CB

#12 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:57 AM

I think marketing the Power Sales University is going to be pretty easy.  I'm just wondering has there been any talk of adding a PSU-only marketing link to the branded emails so we can market it as part of Total Access but without having to show all of Total Access capability.  A business is not going to be interested in the Life Live in particular and I was just thinking it would be cool if there was a short video on just PSU to market that for customer sales.

Thanks!!

Teri

Actually, many businesses ARE interested in Life Live, especially the webcast portion.  Remember, for retail customers, none of the business building portions of the seminar are broadcast, only the LIFE talk at the beginning.

Also, we are contractually unable to market Power Sales University by itself as a stand-alone product.  PSU agreed to give us such a great deal on their platform, but it must remain embedded as part of our larger TA product.

Thx

CB

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#13 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:26 AM

Thanks Chris!! That totally makes sense and I was not aware a customers access was different. Thank you!
  • Marc Page likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)