Fitness lovelifeleadership :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Nolan

Michael Nolan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario. Canada.

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:14 PM

Have we thought about partnering with a Gym in the future? Like discounts via track and save or on memberships? 
Just wondering :) I'd love to see more on the fitness side.

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:50 AM

Have we thought about partnering with a Gym in the future? Like discounts via track and save or on memberships? 
Just wondering :) I'd love to see more on the fitness side.

Michael:

We have talked about this kind of stuff, but right now we have our hands full focusing all our resources on our top selling sectors, which is primarily the Financial Fitness stuff.

However, something like this could be on the table for the future.

Thx

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, sgtmom1-Angel, Sharon.Lalor and 1 other like this

#3 sgtmom1-Angel

sgtmom1-Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFielding, Utah

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

Actually what you may want to consider is partnering with Independent Trainers, who will personalize programs to the needs and lifestyles of those they are serving. I work not only with the physical fitness side, but look at the 'whole' person. Wholistic Health and Wellness Mentoring entails looking at the physical fitness, Mental fitness, Social/Emotional Fitness and of course Spiritual Fitness. You have to have these in the proper amounts, Notice I did not say 'balance', because it is different for everyone. I have access to the dotfit platform because of partnership with National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) (They are my certifying body and who partnered with the university I got my MS through.) There are more aspects involved than just partnering with a gym. you need to be able to serve the world. The possibilities are endless in the Health and Wellness arena. I'd love to discuss it further.

http://freedomlifeli...e.blogspot.com/

Listening to many, many Audios and Reading from several books at once, absorbing and integrating the information, Transforming myself into the woman I need to be to fulfill my mission and purpose which Heavenly Father put me me on earth to do.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fitness, lovelifeleadership, :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users