Photo

Man Up Pack

leadership responsibility manhood manliness respect courage integrity life authentic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:16 PM

I feel that our society has a need for a pack that encourages men to stand strong.  To lead their families, to defend their faith, to treat women respectfully, to stand by their word, and on, and on....

I'm not sure if it should be a pack with just CDs in it.  Or if like many of our other packs - it came in a cardboard box with a  book and a set of CDs.  I think Claude's "Toughen Up" book is appropriately named, but doesn't necessarily cover all the topics of what it means to more than just male, but to be a man.

What does everyone think?  Is this a feasible product?  Is there need in the marketplace?  Would something like this be sellable?  If so - what CDs could be included?

I'd love to see what comes of this!

~Adam

• AJ & Emily Smith likes this

#2 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:57 AM

I ABSOLUTELY love this idea. Bravo! I really hope this one comes to fruition.

#3 hans.rohne

hans.rohne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

This sounds like a great idea to add to the "Subscription box" idea forum!!  I love this idea.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leadership, responsibility, manhood, manliness, respect, courage, integrity, life, authentic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users