• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MJDunithan

MJDunithan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

I think I'm misunderstanding what's available offline. What audios can I listen to offline?

I was hoping to tap into the LIFE Training audios and thought it applied to Rascal Radio. My data right now is very limited.

• Richardcow, AntonyPaTD, Randyneite and 3 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:57 AM

I think I'm misunderstanding what's available offline. What audios can I listen to offline?

I was hoping to tap into the LIFE Training audios and thought it applied to Rascal Radio. My data right now is very limited.

All audios, and everything on Rascal Radio is all available offline.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#3 MJDunithan

MJDunithan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:15 PM

Do they need to be purchased or is there a way to download some audios at a time so I can listen to them?

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:13 PM

Do they need to be purchased or is there a way to download some audios at a time so I can listen to them?

They do not need to be purchased.  You can simply create a "station," and then that station is available for downloading (you get to pre-select how many randomly chosen talks you'd like to download) and then it can be listened to without using data.

This is all part of the new Rascal Radio which will be out very soon, as in, within a week or so.

Thx

CB

• ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, James Kozak and 3 others like this

#5 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:23 PM

awesome chris. i really cant wait for it. 

#6 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:04 PM

That's awesome!!!

#7 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:31 PM

Thank you IT Guys!

The offline feature adds so much value! And the price just dropped 50%! This really opens RR up to a broader demographic.

#8 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:21 PM

Hey! Wondering what the progress has been! I check the App Store all the time. Are we launching soon?

#9 agvteam

agvteam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

Is there a way to copy any of "My Audios" from Life Stream (Windows computer) to portable MP3 player? I prefer to listen to the audios from an MP3 player vs. the smartphone because the charge in MP3 battery lasts a lot longer. With the physical CDs I just dragged the file from CD to the player. I have just switched over to digital subscription and cannot find an easy way to do the same.

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#10 agvteam

agvteam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:33 AM

How long will the offline audios remain on phone/tablet?  What happens to offline audios when (Android) phone/tablet is replaced? Is there a way to move them over to the new phone/tablet? 

#11 agvteam

agvteam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:37 AM

Will the the current month audios in Life Streaming be accessible online in future months? 

#12 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:40 PM

How long will the offline audios remain on phone/tablet?  What happens to offline audios when (Android) phone/tablet is replaced? Is there a way to move them over to the new phone/tablet? 

1. The offline audios will remain on your phone until you delete them

2. When you replace your phone, you can download the audios you wish to have locally again

3. Currently, there is no automated way to move the audios over to the new phone

Thank you for your input. Have a great day.

Martin

#13 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:41 PM

Will the the current month audios in Life Streaming be accessible online in future months? 

yes they will be. 

Thank you and have a great day.

Martin

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:50 PM

Hey! Wondering what the progress has been! I check the App Store all the time. Are we launching soon?

Hello,

Thank you for following up. We are still in the pending status; however, we have released the new Rascal Radio web player.

You may access the new version of the Rascal Radio @ http://rr.lifeleadership.com/ or by going to Life Leadership site - Access Producs - Rascal Radio

We will send an announcements once the app has been approved.

Thank you for your feedback.

Martin

#15 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:52 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your question. Currently, there is no easy way to copy off the My Audios from the smartphone to your MP3 device. 

Have a great day,

Martin

#16 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

Is there a way to copy any of "My Audios" from Life Stream (Windows computer) to portable MP3 player? I prefer to listen to the audios from an MP3 player vs. the smartphone because the charge in MP3 battery lasts a lot longer. With the physical CDs I just dragged the file from CD to the player. I have just switched over to digital subscription and cannot find an easy way to do the same.

I feel your pain. Imho, the MP3 Player is far better to use.  There are some good wifi-MP3 players out there.  Google can show you a few...

Personally, I use an older phone (that's not in use). I connect to wifi to download the audios.  I think this works best because when my (real) phone receives a text message, the playback on Lifestream momentarily pauses.. 

• agvteam likes this

The System works, when we work the System

#17 agvteam

agvteam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:06 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your question. Currently, there is no easy way to copy off the My Audios from the smartphone to your MP3 device. 

Have a great day,

Martin

Martin,

Thank you for your response. I understand that there is no easy way. Is there a hard way? If yes, can I get a hint?

Gyorgy

#18 agvteam

agvteam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:13 AM

1. The offline audios will remain on your phone until you delete them

2. When you replace your phone, you can download the audios you wish to have locally again

3. Currently, there is no automated way to move the audios over to the new phone

Thank you for your input. Have a great day.

Martin

Thank you Martin.

1. What folder on the (Android) phone contains the offline audios?

3. Is there a manual way to move over the audios to a new phone or mp3 player?

Thank you. Dakujem. Have a great day.

Gyorgy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users