#1 ATwillard

ATwillard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoses lake WA

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:02 PM

POPULAR

Hi My husband I are on 2 total access but when we try using the power sales university on two different computers it kicks one of us off. maybe for the couples who are investing in 2 TA's could get 2 sign in's for the power sales site so we can both go through the course and take the test! let me know if this has been a issue for anyone else or if you have found a way to use it for both spouses. thanks

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, Jetrina and 181 others like this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:51 AM

Hello,

We are in a process of creating the ability for users to have 2 sets of credentials for Power Sales University when both of you are on TA.

Stay tuned as we should have this in place in the next couple days.

Thank you for your feedback and have have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and ATwillard like this

#3 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:53 PM

Thanks Martin!  I know my wife is anxious to start the Power Sales Program, as well.  So, far - that program is amazing!  I have been one of the top salesmen in my company for the last 5 years (thanks to the training I have received from LLRC, the marketing system cds, and all the books I have read through Life Leadership!), and right from the get-go I have been learning great stuff from Jason Evans on the Power Sales University.

Thanks!

Adam

• Marc Page and ATwillard like this

#4 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:05 PM

Funny, I got on the forums to check on this exact question and find that my husband has already commented!  Love the forums, and super excited to start the Power Sales course!!!!   :D   -Teesa

• ATwillard and JimmyWrams like this

#5 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:14 AM

Just a follow up on the original post:

You can now access PowerSales University as User#1 or User#2 when you are subscribed to 2 TA's.

Have a great day everyone.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, Jetrina and 2 others like this

#6 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:20 PM

This is awesome!  Thanks for getting this set up for us!  It's going to be great for both of us to be able to get the Master Closer Certifications.

Now that we have access for two users - the info for the courses that I had taken so far has been cleared out.  Right now, it looks like I haven't taken any of the modules, but I had passed quite a few.  Do you think there is going to be any way to recover my progress through the program? 

Thanks!

Adam

#7 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

Adam,

If you access the Power Sales university as User 1 you should be able to see all of your previous progress.

Thanks and have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and EvaKnelsen like this

#8 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

Hi! I am having trouble finding the User 1 and User 2 option with two TA. Could someone point out to me where this option is?
Thanks so much!

#9 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:28 AM

Hello,

If you have 2 Total Access subscriptions, go to

Access Products -> Total Access

The [User 1] and [User 2] buttons should be under Power Sales university box.

Have a great day,

Martin

• Ammon Nelson and mir2017lmt like this

#10 RonSwartzJr

RonSwartzJr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLiverpool, PA

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

Martin,

After seeing your last post I checked my Total Access portal and do not see any user1 or user2 buttons. I have refreshed my screen many times and even logged out a couple of times but still no user buttons. I have two total access billed out to my name. So what is my next step?

#11 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:27 PM

The issue must be related to your account. To protect your privacy, please reach out to our customer service, provide them with your life# and they will be able to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day,

Martin

• nohnigejelpno71, nohnigejelpyi74, nohnigejelput85 and 10 others like this

#12 Jeff&Becky

Jeff&Becky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:27 AM

I also have been really impressed with PSU! And I agree it is a wonderful product to market to customers!

My question is in the flexibility of moving back through materials once they have been covered. Throughout the presentations, Jason encourages the user to repeat videos and rewatch materials. Each month has several units. I have not found how to do rewatch a video without repeating a whole unit. Each unit will have 4-5 videos, and I may only want to repeat videos 3-5 of unit one, for example. Is there a way to repeat a specific video once it has been watched?

This will be helpful personally, but also professionally if I am able to demonstrate the product to a potential customer as well as highlight an area to my team.

Thank you!

Becky

• Marc Page likes this

#13 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:29 AM

I am LOVING this course!

Occasionally it times out or has some kind of hiccup and reverts to a login page. Do we have power sales university login credentials? Or should we just close the page out and re-enter through total access?

This seems to work fine, but it seems to reset your session which can set you back about 15 minutes.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to retailing this product to sales professionals and also bringing up the level of our teams' skills.

Thanks for your help!
Mark Stamps

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:30 PM

Mark, 

Thank you for your feedback. As of right now you will need to enter Power Sales University through Total Access website (totalaccess.lifeleadership.com), or our Life Leadership website (Access Products - > Total Access)

We will work with Power Sales University to see if they can increase the timeout.

Thanks and have a great day.

Martin

• Marc Page and Jetrina like this

#15 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:59 PM

Thank you Martin, you're the man!

As I'm using this more the user process is becoming more fluid. I'm confident it won't be a big issue. Jason frequently alludes to admin functions like viewing your teams progress, test scores, etc. Are those features available to us and our customers?

Thanks for your help! This product is already bringing new life and excitement into our team. We really appreciate the legwork that went into this!!!

Mark Stamps

#16 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

I also have been really impressed with PSU! And I agree it is a wonderful product to market to customers!

My question is in the flexibility of moving back through materials once they have been covered. Throughout the presentations, Jason encourages the user to repeat videos and rewatch materials. Each month has several units. I have not found how to do rewatch a video without repeating a whole unit. Each unit will have 4-5 videos, and I may only want to repeat videos 3-5 of unit one, for example. Is there a way to repeat a specific video once it has been watched?

This will be helpful personally, but also professionally if I am able to demonstrate the product to a potential customer as well as highlight an area to my team.

Thank you!

Becky

Hi Becky, 

I use ZOOM to record it.

I had the same issue, as well.  Here's what I found: when you use ZOOM to share-the-screen, you can record the module; making it available for offline use.  Hope this helps!

The System works, when we work the System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users