• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anthony Trucano

Anthony Trucano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:09 PM

I'm going through this Power Sales University and thinking about how I can sell this to a corporate client, and I have a few questions/suggestions about how I can sell this better:

1) Are we able to enroll corporate clients on more than 2 TA, and would a corporate client be able to pull up reports on all employees enrolled in the program?

2) Will there be any videos coming out specifically marketing that feature of Total Access, and how to use it most effectively?

I also want to thank the office and PC for everything they are doing to make this the best opportunity in the world!

• Marc Page, Corey Phillips, DocNavyGuy and 4 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:59 PM

I'm going through this Power Sales University and thinking about how I can sell this to a corporate client, and I have a few questions/suggestions about how I can sell this better:

1) Are we able to enroll corporate clients on more than 2 TA, and would a corporate client be able to pull up reports on all employees enrolled in the program?

2) Will there be any videos coming out specifically marketing that feature of Total Access, and how to use it most effectively?

I also want to thank the office and PC for everything they are doing to make this the best opportunity in the world!

Great questions Anthony, and yes, these types of retail opportunities are exactly why we added to Power Sales University to the Total Access subscription.  We wanted to pack on so much value that a customer would be very very interested in subscribing, and I think we've done that!

Now, to your questions:

1. Yes, but you will have to work with our office in order to set it up.  Right now, it would be best for the corporate client to set each employee up on their own account and then bill us or invoice us the way they are accustomed, and our Customer Service department is set up to help facilitate that kind of billing for corporate clients, just like we often need to do on the larger LLRC sales.

2. yes, that's on the list

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, Jetrina and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: total access, Power Sales University, Corporate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users