#1 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:42 PM

POPULAR

I recently spoke with someone on my team who has done 200 PV every month since they got started. They asked me "now that there is no Performer 6000 trip, what is my incentive to continue doing the 200 PV every month?".

It was at that point that I resolved to learn what the benefits of 200 PV are in LIFE 2.0 :) can somebody help me out?
  • prelveprobe, WilburGamp, MelvinFece and 196 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

I recently spoke with someone on my team who has done 200 PV every month since they got started. They asked me "now that there is no Performer 6000 trip, what is my incentive to continue doing the 200 PV every month?".

It was at that point that I resolved to learn what the benefits of 200 PV are in LIFE 2.0 :) can somebody help me out?

Participation in PBO activities as a qualified PBO, and also qualification for Power Player.

For years and years we had no comp plan ties to 200 pv (and just had it as a requirement for Power Player).  Tying it to a trip was only a recent experiment that we decided to drop to just make it easier on people.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, James Kozak, Marc Page and 1 other like this

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

I think Raylene MacNamara's explanation of culture was an excellent answer for this, which she gave, at the Pre-Game Event, which is available on the Total Access Portal in the Featured Videos - the introduction for the MacNamara talks starts at about 1 hr 04 min. I coudl try and explain it here ... but I wouldn't do it justice, so go watch her explanation.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, Jetrina and 9 others like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#4 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:49 AM

Here are the reasons to do 200 PV that I came up with:

1. Know your products - It's hard to promote products that you don't know. You will run across different people with different needs and without knowing what products you have available, you're missing out on helping them.

2. PowerPlayer - One of the requirements for PowerPlayer, the key building block of our business, is 200 PV. 

3. Be a Professional - Part of being a professional business owner (PBO) is doing 200 PV. No matter what profession you are in, professionals invest in knowing their products. Along with being a PBO is access to the PBO parties and special meetings put on by LIFE Coaches. 

4. Culture - The fastest way to build the business is having a PowerPlayer culture. People will duplicate 150% of your bad habits and about 50% of your good habits. If you set the example of 200 PV, it makes it easier to have a team culture of 200 PV.

5. Faster Leader - Along the lines of culture, if everyone on your team was just on Total Access (75 PV) you would need a team of around 135 people. However, a team that has PBO culture, would only need to have 50 people.

6. More Compensation - When you cross an income bracket you get a small percent of your team's volume (see Compensation Plan for more details). 200 PV makes it more likely that you will cross a bracket.

• Jetrina, DocNavyGuy and jhlesdak like this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#5 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:46 AM

This is great! I really appreciate the replies!
  • Marc Page likes this

#6 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:09 PM

I heard the best reason last night at the Ogden, Utah open by Richard Wells:

Why become a Professional Business Owner? Because amateurs don't get paid.

• Marc Page, DocNavyGuy, nohnigejelpyi74 and 9 others like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#7 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

Here are the reasons to do 200 PV that I came up with:

1. Know your products - It's hard to promote products that you don't know. You will run across different people with different needs and without knowing what products you have available, you're missing out on helping them.

2. PowerPlayer - One of the requirements for PowerPlayer, the key building block of our business, is 200 PV. 

3. Be a Professional - Part of being a professional business owner (PBO) is doing 200 PV. No matter what profession you are in, professionals invest in knowing their products. Along with being a PBO is access to the PBO parties and special meetings put on by LIFE Coaches. 

4. Culture - The fastest way to build the business is having a PowerPlayer culture. People will duplicate 150% of your bad habits and about 50% of your good habits. If you set the example of 200 PV, it makes it easier to have a team culture of 200 PV.

5. Faster Leader - Along the lines of culture, if everyone on your team was just on Total Access (75 PV) you would need a team of around 135 people. However, a team that has PBO culture, would only need to have 50 people.

6. More Compensation - When you cross an income bracket you get a small percent of your team's volume (see Compensation Plan for more details). 200 PV makes it more likely that you will cross a bracket.

Thank you so!!

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users