2 replies to this topic

#1 Josephine

Josephine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:57 AM

So I've noticed something interesting, and was wondering if it has been happening to anyone else. Sometime last year (I think) they made the change of switching LLR subscribers to the LIFE subscription, and dropping the LLR sub into the LLRC line. I personally was on the LLR sub, and enjoyed the switch over, because now my family and friends who were also on the subscription were all getting the same thing! I didn't think I'd like it at first, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

Until maybe 3 months in, we all noticed something weird and that was that our CDs were all the same but sometimes the book would be different. I thought nothing of it then, but now when I talk to my family about the book that came in last month, it's consistently a different book. (I'll repeat for clarity, the CDs are always the same. The BOOK is what's different) For instance, when my dad and sister in law got the "As a Man Thinketh" book by Victor Frankl, my husband and I got a book called "The Innovator". This has happened consistently now for about 6 months, where we will get one book, but a lot of my team and customers are getting different books. 

Don't get me wrong though, I am loving the Innovator book, and I am pleased to have it in my library. But is anyone else having a similar situation? Should I contact Life Support about this? 

• DocNavyGuy and Randyneite like this

#2 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:36 PM

So I've noticed something interesting, and was wondering if it has been happening to anyone else. Sometime last year (I think) they made the change of switching LLR subscribers to the LIFE subscription, and dropping the LLR sub into the LLRC line. I personally was on the LLR sub, and enjoyed the switch over, because now my family and friends who were also on the subscription were all getting the same thing! I didn't think I'd like it at first, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

Until maybe 3 months in, we all noticed something weird and that was that our CDs were all the same but sometimes the book would be different. I thought nothing of it then, but now when I talk to my family about the book that came in last month, it's consistently a different book. (I'll repeat for clarity, the CDs are always the same. The BOOK is what's different) For instance, when my dad and sister in law got the "As a Man Thinketh" book by Victor Frankl, my husband and I got a book called "The Innovator". This has happened consistently now for about 6 months, where we will get one book, but a lot of my team and customers are getting different books. 

Don't get me wrong though, I am loving the Innovator book, and I am pleased to have it in my library. But is anyone else having a similar situation? Should I contact Life Support about this? 

Let's track it.  I'll post the book I received for March (as soon as I receive it)
:) :)

The System works, when we work the System

#3 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:30 AM

Let's track it.  I'll post the book I received for March (as soon as I receive it)
:) :)

This is really bizarre!

What is supposed to happen is that new subscribers are put on a standard list of their first books, so that the first 5 or six months worth of books that get shipped out to new subscribers come off a list, meaning, your first book when new on the subscription would be Resolved (I think), and then LLR, and then Month of Italy, and then maybe Claude's book (or something like that).  Once a new subscriber is through this original list of "starter books," then they join in with the rest of the longer-term subscribers in simply receiving each month whatever the latest book is going out on subscription.

Perhaps it happened that when you got switched over to LIFE off of the old and now defunct LLR subscription, that it started you up a new and put you through that list of starter books first?

Or maybe you, as a long-term subscriber, are receiving the latest monthly books and comparing what you are getting to a newer subscriber who is receiving his/her first starter books?

Let us know

CB

• Tom Hinds and Marc Page like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CDs and books, subscription, question, help, LIFE subscription

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users