#1 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:06 AM

Hi, All!
       Would it be to possible to make LIFE Stream rotate with your screen? Unless it already does it, and I am somehow missing out on it how to make it rotate...Thanks!

r/ Mike Forrest

• JuleenRay, prelveprobe, Ardmxursymn and 2 others like this

The System works, when we work the System

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:49 PM

Hi Mike,

LifeStream is currently locked in the portrait mode. We are making several updates to it in the next few weeks and we will revisit this issue in the next release.

Have a great day,

Martin

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#3 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

Love Life Stream!!  I'm excited that there will be even more updates   :D

It's great how rich of a tool that has become so quickly.  Thanks to Martin and everyone else involved that has done so much work to make Life Stream and our Website so simple to work from our mobile devices!!!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, JuleenRay, DocNavyGuy and 1 other like this

#4 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:06 AM

I love the updates that have the newest audios show up right when I open the app!  That is fantastic, and it is really easy to access the packs that I have purchased the digital versions of.

The new version of the app automatically saves every audio for off-line listening.  It would be great if we could set in the options if we would like all of our audios saved for off-line listening, or have to manually save each one.  I prefer to have my off-line audios to be a short list to sort through, instead of all of them to be in there.

Thanks!

Adam

• Ryan & Dana Blakely likes this

#5 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:19 AM

I love the updates that have the newest audios show up right when I open the app!  That is fantastic, and it is really easy to access the packs that I have purchased the digital versions of.

The new version of the app automatically saves every audio for off-line listening.  It would be great if we could set in the options if we would like all of our audios saved for off-line listening, or have to manually save each one.  I prefer to have my off-line audios to be a short list to sort through, instead of all of them to be in there.

Thanks!

Adam

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll pass it along!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#6 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

I posted this in another forum area but maybe it belongs here. I was wondering if or when we would be able to order the cd's in Life Stream and be able to add them to the shopping center cart? I would love to be able to add to my end of month order and benefit from the free shipping. Thanks so much! :)

#7 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

I posted this in another forum area but maybe it belongs here. I was wondering if or when we would be able to order the cd's in Life Stream and be able to add them to the shopping center cart? I would love to be able to add to my end of month order and benefit from the free shipping. Thanks so much! :)

Hello,

Currently you can order any audio as a CD, Digital Audio format or both  (in which case you get a discount). 
Are you looking to purchase a CD that is not listed in Life Stream?

Martin

#8 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:38 AM

I was wanting to be able to have them included in the Shopping cart where we order the books and other supplies to take advantage of the free shipping with orders over $600.  :)

#9 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:41 PM

Is there a Mac app in development? This would be great in my work environment for listening between calls on the computer my headset is hooked up to. Also for a customer with a customer service team could have them listening to this kind of stuff. Same for Rascal Radio.

#10 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

I work at a call center and I listen to life stream on the cell phone I have calls come into at work. When a call comes in it stops playing but when the call ends it doesn't come back in and I get so focused on work I forget to press play again. If I use iTunes or Pandora they automatically start playing again. Is there any way we can get this function on Life Stream and Rascal Radio?

#11 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:18 PM

Is there a Mac app in development? This would be great in my work environment for listening between calls on the computer my headset is hooked up to. Also for a customer with a customer service team could have them listening to this kind of stuff. Same for Rascal Radio.

You can access Rascal Radio on the web @ http://rr.lifeleadership.com/

Hope this helps.

Martin

#12 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:22 PM

I work at a call center and I listen to life stream on the cell phone I have calls come into at work. When a call comes in it stops playing but when the call ends it doesn't come back in and I get so focused on work I forget to press play again. If I use iTunes or Pandora they automatically start playing again. Is there any way we can get this function on Life Stream and Rascal Radio?

The audio should automatically pause; however, the resume must be done manually. We will add this enhancement to our list and incorporate it in the future release of the LifeStream and Rascal Raddio.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Jetrina like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LIFE Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users