7 replies to this topic

#1 Kristal Seid

Kristal Seid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:50 PM

Is there a way to download the Marketing Videos for offline viewing? There are times that the internet is not available and we would like to show the videos. If this is a feature already available please let me know how it works, because I am obviously blind. :-)

Thanks!!

• prelveprobe likes this

#2 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:53 PM

Hello,

At this point the videos are available only for on-line viewing. We are in a process of making new enhancements to our digital delivery and offline videos are definitely something we will be exploring.

Thank you for your suggestion. Have a great day,

Martin

• slpries likes this

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:58 PM

Is there a way to download the Marketing Videos for offline viewing? There are times that the internet is not available and we would like to show the videos. If this is a feature already available please let me know how it works, because I am obviously blind. :-)

Thanks!!

There is DVD 17 available in the shopping center for showing when internet is not available.

• Marc Page likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#4 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

There is DVD 17 available in the shopping center for showing when internet is not available.

Is there a new DVD 17 with the changes?

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#5 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:45 AM

Is there a new DVD 17 with the changes?

There will be, but there is no ETA yet. Stay tuned!

#6 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:51 AM

There will be, but there is no ETA yet. Stay tuned!

So the latest DVD 17 is on the front page. I thought it had a Spanish and French option. Am I mistaken or do we just not have the Spanish and French version of the latest Setting People Free?

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#7 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:51 AM

So the latest DVD 17 is on the front page. I thought it had a Spanish and French option. Am I mistaken or do we just not have the Spanish and French version of the latest Setting People Free?

They are in process...they will be almost entirely in the native languages, including testimonials given by native language speakers and the graphics all reproduced in the specific languages with only some subtitles. Both are coming soon but don't have a date yet.

• Marc Page likes this

#8 Dave Hall

Dave Hall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:48 AM

Is there a way to make the Weekend of Entrepreneurs" video (which is PHENOMENAL, by the way) easily accessible from our personal home page? Sure would be nice to be able to send just a link to our home page with instructions to click on Upcoming Events" or something like that. Also, the new referral code - again- thank you! it's awesome.

• Marc Page likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users